The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
"Beyond" a field of view, if that means anything, means that the subject would be out of view, not blurry.

giphy.gif

Education time, yay!!! Let’s start with the basics. Do you understand how your eye works? Because it’s got a variable focus lenses. The lenses position in your eye doesn’t change, but it’s shape changes to alter your focus point. All photo/video equipment have single focus lenses. That means the lenses placement determines focus point. The lenses are built with an internal mechanism to barely alter its placement to change its focus. That change in lenses placement is referred to as Optical Zoom. Everything after that is Digital Zoom. Digital zoom is literally like it sounds, you zoom in on the pixels of the picture. You don’t zoom in the lenses.

You’re average digital camera has a 4x Optical, and 10x digital zoom capabilities. So when someone is crying(Chuk) that an image is blurry. They’ve shown they have no clue on how anything works. The cameras optical zoom may be set to focus on objects 5 miles away with a change of optical zoom of +/- 1 mile. So if something is 10 miles away, it won’t be in focus. These images in question have obvious signs of digital zoom going on. Meaning it’s a blurry image by default! Hurray science.

So yes a cameras field of view is clearly defined even by the manufacturers, as the point in which the optical zoom has reached its max distance to focus on an object. I’m thinking you didn’t bother to study any lenses before you replied.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
exactly, we just had a building in Beirut wtfexplode like a nuke going off and we had 4k quality footage of it happening from MULTIPLE locations. but when there is supposed to be a big fucking spaceship chilling out in the sky. this is what we get.
images

but guys, you cant prove thats not a UFO. so therefore it MUST BE.
Lebanon is a famously high tech country though, you can't expect a place like the US to have as many cameras around.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Wikipedia says that the Navy has several 2017 patents related to gravity wave generators. This and the fact that the Nimitz tic tacs went directly to the CAP coordinates makes me wonder if we could be seeing something from our inventory.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder how old that is. It looks to be in pretty fantastic condition. Not that I would really know the difference I suppose.
Mainstream archeologists put it at 5000 years, but it's probably the Scottish outpost of the pre Younger Dryas event pan global civilisation that built different designs of pointy structures of each continent.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that pyramid- if it is the one i am thinking of is only like 140 years old, its a cairn for prince albert?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike