The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Gyroscopes do not negate weight.

It's sometimes been claimed that they do in some limited circumstance, but these claims never bear fruit in controlled conditions.
Holy shit you contributed! I'm proud of you!
Correct, gyroscopic precession only looks cool and isn't a viable form of a true antigrav effect.

giphy.gif

We're not making a balloon.

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit you contributed! I'm proud of you!
Correct, gyroscopic precession only looks cool and isn't a viable form of a true antigrav effect.

giphy.gif

We're not making a balloon.
im proud too. ogre shaman can learn. this is a first in history.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are we creating superheated plasma anyway? If it's just to make a balloon, helium would be a lot easier to deal with.
Think of a balloon, but like... really hot. Heat rises you know.

Good luck keeping that superheated helium contained in something light enough to be lifted (it will seep through the walls of whatever that is).
We use an eotic alloy which acts as a perfect insulator, what do you think Lazar was working on?

We need to keep the Helium superheated, the superconductors supercooled and the cold fusion reactor room temperature.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Think of a balloon, but like... really hot. Heat rises you know.

We use an eotic alloy which acts as a perfect insulator, what do you think Lazar was working on?

We need to keep the Helium superheated, the superconductors supercooled and the cold fusion reactor room temperature.
And the interdimensional cake eaters fat and happy.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
And the interdimensional cake eaters fat and happy.
I'm glad that I have contributed something lasting to this thread. And just as likely to be true. (Excepting Chuk's ancient civ stuff; I'll grant that there's some aspects of possible truth somewhere in there, and I don't know enough about it to legitimately debate it.)

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm glad that I have contributed something lasting to this thread. And just as likely to be true. (Excepting Chuk's ancient civ stuff; I'll grant that there's some aspects of possible truth somewhere in there, and I don't know enough about it to legitimately debate it.)
2 of my main themes has been sharing of global knowledge through ancient trade routes and of course ancient high technology which we still dont understand. thats basically it with a few details like the Youngar Dryas which caused a global catastrophe and threw civilization back 10000 years. now in my opnion why we dont understand the ancient high technology part is because academia refuses to admit it exists. they write everything off as slaves and rock balls pounding away to make intricate sculptures. if you question that narrative, if you simply ask, how can a bunch of stupid rocks carve all these egyptian masterpieces, they call you one of those ancient astronaut people. so thats where i'm at, is everything shared knowledge or ancient high tech? no. but the things that are unexplainable should at least be addressed properly and not lumped in with a patent answer.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey Chuk, that idiot Fravor is now saying that when the tic tac scrambled thier jet systems that it was technically an act of war. And now the MSM is running with it. You said it. I was hoping they wouldn't go down that path but there it is. /facepalm

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey Chuk, that idiot Fravor is now saying that when the tic tac scrambled thier jet systems that it was technically an act of war. And now the MSM is running with it. You said it. I was hoping they wouldn't go down that path but there it is. /facepalm
i did? who is Fravor?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
oh, i dont recall saying that tictac was ever a threat though. you know how i feel about those things
The "aliens must be next, they've tried everything else" thing lol. Just found it funny that this is the new angle in the "story".

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The "aliens must be next, they've tried everything else" thing lol. Just found it funny that this is the new angle in the "story".
oh yeah, i have been saying that the aliens attacking will be the next thing. or an asteroid and of course one is passing by earth in a month. aliens would probably get along with Trump. they no doubt run their planet with an iron grip in order for them to be able to fund so many deep space missions to Earth.
:p

• 1Salty
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like