The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really enjoyed that video. I hope he does lots of content like this on lesser known but impressive sites.

He really lost his way when he made all his ancient astronaut theory adjacent videos, then did really indepth reasearch himself, then started retracting his previous claims.

Like he flip flopped on what the sphinx head is/was multiple times.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I really enjoyed that video. I hope he does lots of content like this on lesser known but impressive sites.

He really lost his way when he made all his ancient astronaut theory adjacent videos, then did really indepth reasearch himself, then started retracting his previous claims.

Like he flip flopped on what the sphinx head is/was multiple times.
i think he flop flipped yet again. i rather he picked a damned belief, or not pick any at all and keep an open mind. i think right now he has the sphynx as a pre dynastic statue which was transformed from a man's head into a lion's head when Egypt was conquered and became dynastic. of course i also think its a pre dynastic statue and has been altered, but i think its much older than Matt from Ancient Architects thinks.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
chuck, I Think he thinks the sphinx head is opposite what you said, i think- i could be wrong he changes so often- that it was a lion head, then changed to human.

he does some good videos on stuff that is informative, if he is grossly wrong he does tend to admit it later, but there are some facinating things in egypt that - in my opinion- contradict and or are ignored by the mainstream archeologists. things that just do not make sense in terms of finish work. that he and others have covered.
the stone cylinder cuts which -the Main stream says cut by sand and rubbing, but if you physically wrap a string around the tube cutout it is spiral which to me means more like a drill/hole cutter.
i am positive there were SEVERAL OR dozens of ancient civilizations that had relatively advanced tech. how advanced, no idea, but things just don't make sense. when you have certain artifacts that are beautifully made, then the writing on them is crap. etc. certain motiffs/looks are copied all over the world, but are "unconnected" ...but are the same thing presented slightly different. shit like that

another possible solution to the degenerating workmanship is....lost knowledge. or heck, we were aliens dropped here ~40 thousand years ago and the ice age fucked us.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
chuck, I Think he thinks the sphinx head is opposite what you said, i think- i could be wrong he changes so often- that it was a lion head, then changed to human.

he does some good videos on stuff that is informative, if he is grossly wrong he does tend to admit it later, but there are some facinating things in egypt that - in my opinion- contradict and or are ignored by the mainstream archeologists. things that just do not make sense in terms of finish work. that he and others have covered.
the stone cylinder cuts which -the Main stream says cut by sand and rubbing, but if you physically wrap a string around the tube cutout it is spiral which to me means more like a drill/hole cutter.
i am positive there were SEVERAL OR dozens of ancient civilizations that had relatively advanced tech. how advanced, no idea, but things just don't make sense. when you have certain artifacts that are beautifully made, then the writing on them is crap. etc. certain motiffs/looks are copied all over the world, but are "unconnected" ...but are the same thing presented slightly different. shit like that

another possible solution to the degenerating workmanship is....lost knowledge. or heck, we were aliens dropped here ~40 thousand years ago and the ice age fucked us.
in one of his last ancient egypt videos he talked about not being sure anymore. i think he went on the Uncharted X podcast i linked some weeks ago and since then he seems to have changed his views again and is now ready to admit the pyramids and The Sphynx are in fact older than previously known and if so it predates dynastic Egypt and it could not be a recumbent lion, but "something else". that something else is this.
he dismissed that after a year, but now he's back to thinking that was the original sphynx. and i think there is something to it.

as for the "aliens did it" theory. i try to imagine Star Trek. would Kirk authorize the construction of all these pyramids, statues and temples just to kickstart a civilization? i thik he would opt for a a livable climate, some game to hunt and enough knowledge to start a fire and make a spear.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That zapruder film video is wild.

Can you reply to it or link it? Missed it and don't want to scroll back through however many pages it is.

I've always found the Zapruder film particularly interesting. It's one of the greatest examples I can think of where something we see with our eyes is A and yet we're told it's B, and people just sort of go along with B.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Can you reply to it or link it? Missed it and don't want to scroll back through however many pages it is.

I've always found the Zapruder film particularly interesting. It's one of the greatest examples I can think of where something we see with our eyes is A and yet we're told it's B, and people just sort of go along with B.

• 3Like