The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hosix

All labs matter!
More info due soon on the USO it seems.

Also, I don't know who of you follow Steven Greers "work" but the guy is going all in on the Great Reset and Global Unification angle. Greer has just announced he is quickly putting together a movie exposing what UFO ships the military has, how they will do it and why they would fake an alien invasion. It’s all about money and power.

I wanted aliens for cool alien guns and ways of travel....I get US with advanced tech that could have made shit better years ago.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Him and Tom Delonge might as well just say they are working for the government.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think they are our own drones that are being tested against the best military in the world. Ours. And that's why we don't shoot them down to find out who's they are, because they cost billions, and why we pretend not to know what they are, so we don't tip off China. Special projects at the pentagon don't tell Navy pilots that they are doing tests.

That's more or less my theory. That or it's China testing something against our military.

Have other countries been dealing with this anywhere near as much as we have?

I know there were a lot of UFO sightings by the British military, which might as well be Airstrip One for the U.S. military. Anywhere else? If it's a worldwide phenomenon that's one thing, but it seems like most of these reports are over the U.S. and Britain. Which would indicate that yeah, they might just be drone tech our military is testing. China and Russia also have the capabilities to detect them in their own airspaces. Maybe also India and France. But you don't hear anything from them, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Whoa. These are two of the three mysteries I've spent the most time on, along with Eliza Lam. This seems like a pretty decent explanation for Dyatlov. It sucks what happened to those people. Still don't understand why there was radiation on some of the bodies, but who knows.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whoa. These are two of the three mysteries I've spent the most time on, along with Eliza Lam. This seems like a pretty decent explanation for Dyatlov. It sucks what happened to those people. Still don't understand why there was radiation on some of the bodies, but who knows.
it could be something as simple as one of the people having a radium dial on their watch, or that some previous nuclear test that was never reported because USSR doesnt say shit to anyone. Elisa Lam might just have been a crazy bitch. there was never any evidence somebody was chasing her. at least not anyone except her was able to see. have you ever seen the Lordan Arts series of videos on this?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
it could be something as simple as one of the people having a radium dial on their watch, or that some previous nuclear test that was never reported because USSR doesnt say shit to anyone. Elisa Lam might just have been a crazy bitch. there was never any evidence somebody was chasing her. at least not anyone except her was able to see. have you ever seen the Lordan Arts series of videos on this?

Nope, I'll take a look at it. My conclusion was that she just went crazy. It took a while to find out that she was on a full-on cocktail of mood-altering drugs, and once I got the specifics on that, it was the end of any notion I had that she'd been stalked/murdered.

Also, the movie "Dark Water" is suuuuuper similar to what happened here. It's actually pretty unbelievable. The girl's name in the movie is even Cecilia, ala the hotel. The movie came out well before this incident, so I think either Eliza emulated it or it's just a crazy coincidence.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Kiki

Log Wizard

From what I read, the type of lantern they were using had some radioactive shit in it. Dunno if that's true but that's what I've read. Everything else was hypothermia, stripping your clothes off is a symptom.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Does radioactivity in the USSR need explaining?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

BTW this is a great documentary on those ancient STONE vases. there was no known tech to carve those over 5000 years ago.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
From shortly after the timestamp onwards is quite the ride down a major subsection of ufology. For anyone that wants to attempt to understand the origins of the phenomena, how it relates to now, and what the old internal CIA vs MIC war was about in the '40s, I suggest having a listen sometime. Skip her ending monologue though. She loses steam about 2/3rd through. Features one of Art Bells' best interviews. Even if you aren't into any of this stuff, just listen to the master Art Bell practice his craft.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users