The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Another sexyhuman vid

The bottom bigstones having an outer layer was noticed by Forrester or however you spell his name, and he figured that they were exposed to great heat from a cataclysm.

I kind of think the lime making would be way easier. Make it at the quarry with a basic arrastra crusher and cook it in big ceramic kilns. Bag it up after it cools and throw the bags over mules or llamas or whatever they had and haul them to the site and pour. Way way way easier than perfectly chiseling 100 ton blocks.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Another sexyhuman vid

The bottom bigstones having an outer layer was noticed by Forrester or however you spell his name, and he figured that they were exposed to great heat from a cataclysm.

I kind of think the lime making would be way easier. Make it at the quarry with a basic arrastra crusher and cook it in big ceramic kilns. Bag it up after it cools and throw the bags over mules or llamas or whatever they had and haul them to the site and pour. Way way way easier than perfectly chiseling 100 ton blocks.
I'm curious if anyone has bothered to take core samples from the area to check for remnants of cataclysmic events.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I know that works in ice but does it work in soil? They'd have to go a few miles off since that area is so heavily worked but might be a good idea.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Hosix

All labs matter!

Prolly a balloon. Or a bird. Or swamp gas or camera malfunction....

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why does Mudcrush downvote and Picard everyone?

Because he's a weak minded douche who takes delight in downvoting other people's contributions while he makes absolutely no contribution himself. It's all about his small penis, really.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why does Mudcrush downvote and Picard everyone?
he says its "fun". its nothing personal, he doesnt even read posts or look at links or videos. you post in this thread he downvotes hoping the thread will have no contributions. dont worry. all his downvotes are being countered.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Another sexyhuman vid

Gimme your necro UI post, also Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet is retarded, but a benign not dangerous retarded, like spoons.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I smoked some really tasty hash this fine Saturday, so forgive me as I've gone all "whoa man" about shit this morning.

I've never been a believer in actual aliens visiting us, if they did, and they were still a civilization that was resource/expansion driven, they would conquer us. Even a more benevolent species would want to preserve this system, it's not just unique for earth, for life, but the fact our system is laid out in various ways that offers protection from the rest of the universe, for life to naturally occur, and evolve. If there really are literal UFOs, I'm more inclined to believe dimensional/time traveling humanish people, or their probes/drones. I want to believe too, just a little different.

Which brings me to this mornings Random Deep Thoughts by THC.

What if they just came along and tossed us all in a simulation? Box our minds and store genetic code for later, when they have "evolved/learned"? Or just box us until we extinct due to "natural" decline, meanwhile Earth is a literal Eden in reality.

If they could cross the cosmos, shit like that should be childsplay, and would be far more efficient than pewpew. Study population, pop a bunch of nanite canisters in atmosphere, poof box 8 billion minds at once(or kill), cleanup, and then do whatever they want.

I just don't believe in the idea of some kind of prime directive/non interference idea with aliens. If they came along or were around today, they would consider us retards, and do something, rather than watch this fucked up global reality show. Our system is just too valuable. Maybe it's a sign they just know civs all go though dumbfuckery for a couple thousand years too, who knows.

Either that, or my theory that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are Dude Bro Time Travelers, and our Clown World timeline is one huge joke gone horribly wrong, cause they Dude Bros and fucked it up somehow

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I don't always do those reactions. Sometimes I NACL posts.
What’s wrong with the Ancient Architecture videos that you always down vote? I’ve watched a number of them and I’ve not seen one that I thought the dude was proposing some outlandish idea.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I smoked some really tasty hash this fine Saturday, so forgive me as I've gone all "whoa man" about shit this morning.

I've never been a believer in actual aliens visiting us, if they did, and they were still a civilization that was resource/expansion driven, they would conquer us. Even a more benevolent species would want to preserve this system, it's not just unique for earth, for life, but the fact our system is laid out in various ways that offers protection from the rest of the universe, for life to naturally occur, and evolve. If there really are literal UFOs, I'm more inclined to believe dimensional/time traveling humanish people, or their probes/drones. I want to believe too, just a little different.

What if they just came along and tossed us all in a simulation? Box our minds and store genetic code for later, when they have "evolved/learned"? Or just box us until we extinct due to "natural" decline, meanwhile Earth is a literal Eden in reality.

If they could cross the cosmos, shit like that should be childsplay, and would be far more efficient than pewpew. Study population, pop a bunch of nanite canisters in atmosphere, poof box 8 billion minds at once(or kill), cleanup, and then do whatever they want.

I just don't believe in the idea of some kind of prime directive/non interference idea with aliens. If they came along or were around today, they would consider us retards, and do something, rather than watch this fucked up global reality show. Our system is just too valuable. Maybe it's a sign they just know civs all go though dumbfuckery for a couple thousand years too, who knows.

Either that, or my theory that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are Dude Bro Time Travelers, and our Clown World timeline is one huge joke gone horribly wrong, cause they Dude Bros and fucked it up somehow

I lit and blew out a match at some point in the last 50 years. Did you see it? Did anyone? We are nothing. There is nothing of value here. No one cares or probably even knows we exist. We are a lone spark that will die in the cold nothing of space never to be seen.

• 4Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I lit and blew out a match at some point in the last 50 years. Did you see it? Did anyone? We are nothing. There is nothing of value here. No one cares or probably even knows we exist. We are a lone spark that will die in the cold nothing of space never to be seen.
Considering the scale of the universe, and we are still stuck thinking we somewhere near the center of it, is exactly why I doubt actual aliens coming here.

However I've personally seen some weird assed shit once up in Northern Ontario. I was outside smoking a joint, so I never really seriously bring it up, despite the fact I've never had any weird effects smoking weed like that, even when I was a kid.

Was sitting there, and it was low clouds/fog, kind that doesn't quite hit the ground, get it around lakes, and noticed something up in the air, it seemed to be about 50 feet up just above the mist. Damn thing hovered there, no sound, was like a balloon locked to one spot for about 5-10 minutes. Then it was gone. No bright lights, or flashing, just more like more like a few different colors, a few soft glows, and that's all that could be seen.

Weirdest part, which I can blame on the weed if I'm being a skeptic, is it seemed too perfectly sitting in place, can't quite put it into words, but it was like a still image pasted onto a video almost. And despite it seeming like an object not much larger than myself, it felt far larger at the same time, kinda like the rest of an iceberg under the water, but you just got a sense for it. Wasn't a drone, or reflections, or an actual balloon.

Bugged me for years, because I can't quite explain it away rationally. I'm more likely to believe it's my decendants doing some weird timewarp geneaology research, than beings from another star however. Could have been bad weed too.

• 5Like
  • 1Salty

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I was outside smoking a joint
puffpuff.gif

Was some good weed :)

• 3Like
  • 3Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!

If they could cross the cosmos...imagine if they had visited earth prior? 100 or 5000 or 5 million years ago. What if they had videos of earth when dinosaurs running around??? Prior civilizations? Mind blown.

If aliens show up? We can’t let them see Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet . They will be like “ wtf is this shit” .

• 5Like
  • 1Picard

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was a reference to one of the more grounded crazy ufo theories out there, and was very tongue in cheek.
One of the many theories to explain a few of the encounters over the years is the idea that a group somewhere in the world has been acting in secret for decades, creating technology that is 20 years out from the rest of society. It's like an extreme exaggeration of the old adage, "the military's stuff is years more advanced than the public has any idea of", but independent of any nations/military governmental oversight.
The tech, crafts, and drones are just so next level that the rest of the world is playing catchup while they just fuck with us for reasons.
Dude this clearly Atlantis tech /s

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users