The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
C'mon it's less believable than Atlantis, it's hurt more realistic.

Everything from extra solar planets to other rocky worlds and earth sized planets in habital zones have been far more abundant than we first thought. At this point it would surprise me if there wasn't many alien civilizations in our galaxy and I'd be less than surprised if they were visiting us. I think it's just a question of if they gave us tech would we be responsible enough not to pose a threat to them. I have imagine intelligent life is precious and they wouldn't let us suffer needlessly but helping us also makes us a double edged sword. Who's to say we wouldn't turn around and fuck them?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

Everything from extra solar planets to other rocky worlds and earth sized planets in habital zones have been far more abundant than we first thought. At this point it would surprise me if there wasn't many alien civilizations in our galaxy and I'd be less than surprised if they were visiting us. I think it's just a question of if they gave us tech would we be responsible enough not to pose a threat to them. I have imagine intelligent life is precious and they wouldn't let us suffer needlessly but helping us also makes us a double edged sword. Who's to say we wouldn't turn around and fuck them?

What if they are hot? None sharp knees and have no hambeasts? Totally banging aliens.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What’s wrong with the Ancient Architecture videos that you always down vote? I’ve watched a number of them and I’ve not seen one that I thought the dude was proposing some outlandish idea.
he doesnt watch any videos. he just downvotes. he has no idea what the hell we are discussing in here.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Does other life exist? Sure.
Intelligent? Absolutely.
Is it possible they care about us? Why would they? Plenty of other planets out there like you said.
Not even sure we would qualify as comic relief.
My point is, the scale of distance and time involved, doesn't make it even remotely worth it for anyone to bother with us.
That's just my opinion.

Think we'd all be better off if we stopped hoping for gods or big-tittied aliens to come along and 'save' us. I don't think we will make it out of the solar system until we do.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I smoked some really tasty hash this fine Saturday, so forgive me as I've gone all "whoa man" about shit this morning.

I've never been a believer in actual aliens visiting us, if they did, and they were still a civilization that was resource/expansion driven, they would conquer us. Even a more benevolent species would want to preserve this system, it's not just unique for earth, for life, but the fact our system is laid out in various ways that offers protection from the rest of the universe, for life to naturally occur, and evolve. If there really are literal UFOs, I'm more inclined to believe dimensional/time traveling humanish people, or their probes/drones. I want to believe too, just a little different.

Which brings me to this mornings Random Deep Thoughts by THC.

What if they just came along and tossed us all in a simulation? Box our minds and store genetic code for later, when they have "evolved/learned"? Or just box us until we extinct due to "natural" decline, meanwhile Earth is a literal Eden in reality.

If they could cross the cosmos, shit like that should be childsplay, and would be far more efficient than pewpew. Study population, pop a bunch of nanite canisters in atmosphere, poof box 8 billion minds at once(or kill), cleanup, and then do whatever they want.

I just don't believe in the idea of some kind of prime directive/non interference idea with aliens. If they came along or were around today, they would consider us retards, and do something, rather than watch this fucked up global reality show. Our system is just too valuable. Maybe it's a sign they just know civs all go though dumbfuckery for a couple thousand years too, who knows.

Either that, or my theory that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are Dude Bro Time Travelers, and our Clown World timeline is one huge joke gone horribly wrong, cause they Dude Bros and fucked it up somehow
Already happening. Except the aliens are people from another continent, the boxes are screens, and the simulation is just low quality bullshit. There's even temporary replica homes, emotions and nutrition for the immanently extinct to consume.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Does other life exist? Sure.
Intelligent? Absolutely.
Is it possible they care about us? Why would they? Plenty of other planets out there like you said.
Not even sure we would qualify as comic relief.
My point is, the scale of distance and time involved, doesn't make it even remotely worth it for anyone to bother with us.
That's just my opinion.

Think we'd all be better off if we stopped hoping for gods or big-tittied aliens to come along and 'save' us. I don't think we will make it out of the solar system until we do.
there are two reasons why i noped out of the UFOs are space aliens consideration. one being that we dont matter in the grand scheme of things. i mean we as a solar system. there is nothing here but us and we arent shit to any other intelligent life that has the capability of interstellar travel.

the other reason are the hoaxes, you dont need to toss a pie pan up in the air if all these supposed UFOs are zipping around. we should be able to see actual spaceships if they exist. NO , blurry blobs shot for 20 seconds before mysteriously being cut off, DOES NOT COUNT.

in order for me to get back on board the "UFO is ET " train. we would need CLEAR high resolution images of a spaceship and there also needs to be some reason why we would even matter to such beings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
there are two reasons why i noped out of the UFOs are space aliens consideration. one being that we dont matter in the grand scheme of things. i mean we as a solar system. there is nothing here but us and we arent shit to any other intelligent life that has the capability of interstellar travel.

the other reason are the hoaxes, you dont need to toss a pie pan up in the air if all these supposed UFOs are zipping around. we should be able to see actual spaceships if they exist. NO , blurry blobs shot for 20 seconds before mysteriously being cut off, DOES NOT COUNT.

in order for me to get back on board the "UFO is ET " train. we would need CLEAR high resolution images of a spaceship and there also needs to be some reason why we would even matter to such beings.
Gotta get you out here for a weekend. I'll show you some shit with your eyeballs. 😉

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He needs to be banned. He's adding no value to posts by auto downvoting everything.
He never discusses shit either. Just another scared shit lib because nothing he can say is argument worthy. Hididng behind his stupid down vote button, like it fucking matters ,lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
If they could cross the cosmos...imagine if they had visited earth prior? 100 or 5000 or 5 million years ago. What if they had videos of earth when dinosaurs running around??? Prior civilizations? Mind blown.

If aliens show up? We can’t let them see Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet . They will be like “ wtf is this shit” .
But what if I'm the alien suppressing the truth all along?

• 5Salty
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Downvoting is not a bannable offense. People are so thin-skinned, it's laughable.

LOL.
Bored Cookie Monster GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
He named himself after a low level NPC in WoW, who does that? What a loser!

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
He named himself after a low level NPC in WoW, who does that? What a loser!

Ackshully, the npc (and quest) in Dustwallow Marsh are based on my old character in Everquest. The guild I was in (Legacy of Steel) had a lot of Blizzard Employees and many of my guildies became NPCs in WoW, particularly in Westfall.

• 2Rimshot
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ackshully, the npc (and quest) in Dustwallow Marsh are based on my old character in Everquest. The guild I was in (Legacy of Steel) had a lot of Blizzard Employees and many of my guildies became NPCs in WoW, particularly in Westfall.
tenor.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf