The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was nazi technology realistically capable of anything like that? They had a lot of grandiose ideas, but most of them didn't get off the drawing board. The ones that did, submarines, ballistic missiles, uber-tanks, whatever else, tended to be pretty industry-leading. But anti-grav tech, in the 1940s no less, is hard to buy.
i was being sarcastic. becuase our scientists as well as the rest of the world are still plagiarizing the nazi scientists from 80 years ago.
Anyone find it at all curious that most of these hundreds of sightings began the year after the US started setting off nukes? And that the most reported activity, by far, was during the 50's/early 60's portion of the Cold War, when the US and Russia were both setting off absolutely massive amounts of nukes during their early testing?

Factor in that our nukes emit gamma-ray bursts and double-flashes that are supposedly visible from 8-12 light years away. Sirius and a bunch of other stars fall within that sphere.

What I'm saying is that after WW2, for about 20-30 years the Earth lit up like a goddamn Christmas tree. That coinciding with a massive uptick in sightings makes a fair amount of sense. Anyone in our cosmic neighborhood with any high technology level would have seen us at that point due to the recurring nuclear flash beacon that we had going on in the American southwest (and later northern Russia and northern Australia).
this is absolutely untrue, i have been following the history of UFOs for most of my life . the timeline begins somewhere around 3000 years ago and has been depicted in many paintings and texts since. the modern UFO craze started around the time Jules Verne wrote his books about going to the moon in the 1800s. reports of little green children began to surface. in the old west their UFOs looked like dirgibles. in WW2 they called them foo fighters. which i actually think exists. they were strange lights just floating around the planes. no fucking idea what that was. i dont think it was ET, maybe something to do with the planes so close to each other. but i totally believe those accounts because they were so random and unique from anything else.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
bigfoot was based on a legend by those prairie joggers we call the American Indian. and it just became a campfire story which later the settlers/farmers pretended to actually spot because they didnt want to admit that they were spooked by a bear. Nessie was based on a scottish legend which was misinterpreted and then blown way out of proportion. it went from a big snake to a full blown saltwater plesiosaur stalking the freshwater Loch Ness. so the answer is, no. you will never see a bigfoot or Nessie be proven as real.
its-still.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was just as bummed as that guy. i read a lot of books on Bigfoot, Nessie and the other cryptids. whats really sad is that sea monsters dont exist in the sense that they were attacking ships like in those old legends.
iu

the "Sea Monsters" were most likely just whales being dickheads to sailors. there are gigantic creatures in the deep depths of the ocean. stuff we havent discovered yet. we know about the monster octupus. they are real, but they are from the deeps. all the really big stuff would explode if they came up to the surface.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
i was just as bummed as that guy. i read a lot of books on Bigfoot, Nessie and the other cryptids. whats really sad is that sea monsters dont exist in the sense that they were attacking ships like in those old legends.
iu

the "Sea Monsters" were most likely just whales being dickheads to sailors. there are gigantic creatures in the deep depths of the ocean. stuff we havent discovered yet. we know about the monster octupus. they are real, but they are from the deeps. all the really big stuff would explode if they came up to the surface.
To me the idea of exploring the deepest depths of the ocean is as exciting as the idea of exploring outer space. There's so much shit down there that we don't know about. There's no doubt in my mind.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The Phoenicians spread alot of stories about sea monsters to maintain their monopoly of sea trade.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
in WW2 they called them foo fighters. which i actually think exists. they were strange lights just floating around the planes. no fucking idea what that was. i dont think it was ET, maybe something to do with the planes so close to each other. but i totally believe those accounts because they were so random and unique from anything else.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
They aren't even trying to hide anymore :emoji_thinking:
fml, the guy claims he has ufo footage but when I click the video what I see is deer browsing in his backyard and the guy talking on camera. For like Ten Goddam Minutes.

when the boogaloo comes I think I'm gonna forget about all the politics stuff and just go for YouTube. The people running it. The servers hosting it. The people who post videos to it. All of them.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users