The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It is typical that your post is wrong in every way.
you're also a miserable faggot liar. youve already posted that you dont click any of the links here and that you neg people for fun. so why dont you go back to doing that because its all your damaged brain is capable of handling.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss the part where UFOs are now accepted as real?

Seems a rather yuge claim to just put out there with nothing to back it up.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did I miss the part where UFOs are now accepted as real?

Seems a rather yuge claim to just put out there with nothing to back it up.
they use weasel words. UFOS are real is true. as in things people cant recognize because its a fuzzy blur is totally real. they arent saying alien space ships or space aliens is real.

• 1Picard

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
you're also a miserable faggot liar. youve already posted that you dont click any of the links here and that you neg people for fun. so why dont you go back to doing that because its all your damaged brain is capable of handling.
Don't move the goal posts. I don't neg people JUST for fun, but fun is an aspect of it. Not that you'd understand 'fun' if it negged you 200 times. :p.

• 2Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Don't move the goal posts. I don't neg people JUST for fun, but fun is an aspect of it. Not that you'd understand 'fun' if it negged you 200 times. :p.
whatever. its all you know. you contribute nothing here. go back to raising my reaction score, retard.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Hope aliens are real so I can jeer at them and yell FAKE right in their faces until they cry.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users