Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Screenshot 2021-09-26 at 12-13-35 Ancient Carthaginians really did sacrifice their children Un...png

200.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This isn't aliens but is ancient civs. I was going to post this in the Atheism vs Theism thread but maybe it would be more appreciated here. Two parts.

1) Fall of Civilizations doc about the Sumerians. Very high quality. Purely archaeological/historical, no paranormal stuff in it. But it provides background for the next part.

2) Lord of Spirits podcast - From Ur of the Chaldeans. Also historical but mixed with what I guess you could call paranormal.

The great Biblical patriarch Abraham began his life in the shadow of the sacrificial ziggurat of Ur, dedicated to a pagan moon god. What does it mean that God called him out of that context, why did God direct Abraham's gaze to the stars, and why did Abraham bring his son Isaac to the top of a mountain? Fr. Stephen De Young and Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick focus on this towering Biblical figure, this father of all the faithful.

I'm not sure what to think of UFOs but I think spirits are real and make better sense of what ancient civs were encountering. Is that alright in this thread? If not I will fuck off lol.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This isn't aliens but is ancient civs. I was going to post this in the Atheism vs Theism thread but maybe it would be more appreciated here. Two parts.

1) Fall of Civilizations doc about the Sumerians. Very high quality. Purely archaeological/historical, no paranormal stuff in it. But it provides background for the next part.

2) Lord of Spirits podcast - From Ur of the Chaldeans. Also historical but mixed with what I guess you could call paranormal.

The great Biblical patriarch Abraham began his life in the shadow of the sacrificial ziggurat of Ur, dedicated to a pagan moon god. What does it mean that God called him out of that context, why did God direct Abraham's gaze to the stars, and why did Abraham bring his son Isaac to the top of a mountain? Fr. Stephen De Young and Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick focus on this towering Biblical figure, this father of all the faithful.

I'm not sure what to think of UFOs but I think spirits are real and make better sense of what ancient civs were encountering. Is that alright in this thread? If not I will fuck off lol.
thats fine. paranormal stuff is in the title. more ancient civ discussion is also welcome. just dont mind the retard who negs everyone. he's been trying to kill this thread for 4 years. its going to work. any day now.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

It fits the theme of the thread for sure. UFOs and spiritual matters have a link that isn't spoken of at this stage of the conversation we've been having.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It fits the theme of the thread for sure. UFOs and spiritual matters have a link that isn't spoken of at this stage of the conversation we've been having.
I know Jesus has a hotrod, but are you saying he also has a spaceship??

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I know Jesus has a hotrod, but are you saying he also has a spaceship??
He had a Hotrod?!
I wasn't expecting to find this when I image searched for "Jesus ufo" just now.

"Crucifixion of Jesus" on the walls of the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Georgia (11th century).
iu

This is more like it.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He had a Hotrod?!
I wasn't expecting to find this when I image searched for "Jesus ufo" just now.

"Crucifixion of Jesus" on the walls of the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Georgia (11th century).
iu

This is more like it.
iu
Sorry, I guess he only builds them. I'm not a Ministry fan so I misremembered it. However, you could probably assume that if he builds them, he has one himself, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sorry, I guess he only builds them. I'm not a Ministry fan so I misremembered it. However, you could probably assume that if he builds them, he has one himself, right?

the J-Man was the first Vin Diesel.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God

Talos

Does it have to do with Genesis 6/Enoch 6-8? I have heard an interesting theory for the connection between UFOs and nephilim...

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Talos

Please share.
Monday Night Raw Sport GIF by WWE
I made a mistake in the previous post. More accurately, the connection is between UFOs and Sons of God (fallen angels). Not UFOs and nephilim (offspring of the Sons of God). The theory was told by a friend at the end of a long night but this is what I remember. I will start with the biblical background.

Gen 6/Enoch 6-8 are about the Sons of God (angelic beings) coming down to reproduce with human women. (That's a whole other tangent about their offspring the nephilim.) This unholy mix was one of their transgressions. The other was giving humans technology we weren't ready for. This is more clear in Enoch. It is the same pattern of the serpent giving the fruit to Eve. Forbidden knowledge.

One more theological step. Angels are pure spirits. They don't have physical bodies. To be present in physical reality they need to be hosted. One familiar example is demonic possession where a human body hosts a demon. It does not have to be flesh and blood, though. Pagan idolatry had to do with creating bodies, from little statues all the way up to giant temples where their gods lived. These things and places hosted the spirits.

So that is the biblical background. The theory is one of the technologies given was how to build flying crafts. The Sons of God knew the Flood was coming to destroy their demonic civilizations. They had worked hard to be given body on earth. These civilizations were full of their presence in physical space and objects. They wanted to retain their physical bodies in some form and avoid the Flood. These crafts (UFOs) host their spirits. It is what allows these particular demons to continue to exist in physical reality.

As far as aliens, we didn't get into that. I would guess these are possessed humans transformed over time. No idea if the Sons of God took people to other planets or whatever. I think the move we see toward AI, intelligences that can be hosted in robots, could be the same pattern playing out today. The theory still leaves a lot of questions but it is interesting to think about!

The idea of spirits being hosted also explains how the Sons of God were able to have sex with human women to create nephilim...

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Talos

lol, does Mudcrush ever explain why the downvotes or is it just a habit? I am open to hearing disagreements as long as they are in good faith and well argued.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
No. He is a fat idiot who downvotes you to just laugh about it.

This thread is in total agreement that he is a asshat.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, does Mudcrush ever explain why the downvotes or is it just a habit? I am open to hearing disagreements as long as they are in good faith and well argued.
he said its fun. but he really just doesnt like this thread and tries to intimidate people from posting in it. we try to upvote everyone to compensate for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike