The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
err no offense but (little digress here ), i finished university in 2011.... in 2010 there were iphone and samsung galaxy (i had one) phone wise.... computer camera on laptop too of MUCH better quality then that (i still have the asus laptop i used at the time, and it still work). I even had a hand held digital camera that i used to take picture of various biological samples during my thesis, and i assure ya it was not expensive shit, and it had very gooq quality. I think u may have skipped a decade with flipphone and camera image quality. Hell even the logitech camera i used during WoW time was better than that.

And yeah it look like Vhs record, but why would someone use a vhs recorder in 2010 when u have acess to way better and clearer technology (now that we kinda estabilish that there is), if u didnt want to make it purposely not clear? (i mean yes we both agree is fake, just wanted to point out that 2010 isnt rly 1990, we had good and cheap A/V equipment)

Still have some picture, all taken in 2010 for my thesis just so u get an idea
Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

Did some further research on this. The re-posting of the video had errors in it, namely that this had been a "all her life" series of events was click-bait. The case is fascinating however.

Part 1 - The initial contact with the couple. Regression sessions, etc.

Part 2 - The recording for encounter 2. Regression session, injuries sustained, what they shot the video on as Chukzombi Chukzombi pointed out, simple normal people with low tech.
"When I initially spoke with Susan via E-Mail, I asked her to send me the video file. The original footage exported directly from the camcorder is in a very unusual format (VVF). I checked all over the internet but unfortunately after an extensive search could not find any program which could open the raw file. So instead they sent me a recording of it being played on a TV screen. This was quite grainy but it was still possible to see what was taking place to an extent. I ran the footage through some de-graining software which helped improve the picture quality a bit."

Did you know this was covered on a Fact vs Fiction episode? Yes, the show has the usual bullshit paranormal segments but they do an interview with the couple, take you inside the home, inspect the bed, preform various attempts to explain and recreate/fake it themselves and all attempts fail.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

Did some further research on this. The re-posting of the video had errors in it, namely that this had been a "all her life" series of events was click-bait. The case is fascinating however.

Part 1 - The initial contact with the couple. Regression sessions, etc.

Part 2 - The recording for encounter 2. Regression session, injuries sustained, what they shot the video on as Chukzombi Chukzombi pointed out, simple normal people with low tech.
"When I initially spoke with Susan via E-Mail, I asked her to send me the video file. The original footage exported directly from the camcorder is in a very unusual format (VVF). I checked all over the internet but unfortunately after an extensive search could not find any program which could open the raw file. So instead they sent me a recording of it being played on a TV screen. This was quite grainy but it was still possible to see what was taking place to an extent. I ran the footage through some de-graining software which helped improve the picture quality a bit."

Did you know this was covered on a Fact vs Fiction episode? Yes, the show has the usual bullshit paranormal segments but they do an interview with the couple, take you inside the home, inspect the bed, preform various attempts to explain and recreate/fake it themselves and all attempts fail.
i have some experience in amateur and commercial photography. so yeah thats what a bad transition copy looks like. you can make a better transition if you have a VHS/DVD recorder or one of those kits they sell on amazon. but we are talking Joe Schmoe regulars here. boomers to this day will stick their smartphone camera at an old photograph or their TVs and hit record. it still looks like shit.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
first time posting in this thread. Am fascinated by these subjects and try to approach it with an open mind, but also with a bit of scepticism. Looking at that video for example, its compelling really, except.... look at that quality? it was supposely record from 2010, i got at home family stuff recorded on VHS from 1980ish, and then transposed on digital that look clearer and better than that.

Surely on 2010, u wanna record over night some kind of possible phenomenon, am pretty sure u would have WAY WAY better quality than that stuff. You cannot honestly tell me that is that sort of video standards u get in 2010?? Sure someone could say, its interference cause by the phenomenon, so why not posting when the video get distorted?

To me it look like having that sort of recording was a choice, and if they made that choice to make it unclear, begs the questions why? Obviously i could be wrong but Imho is staged.
I think your expectations for night-vision video for your average consumer circa 2010 are a bit high.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think your expectations for night-vision video for your average consumer circa 2010 are a bit high.
i think during the late 90s, they had camcorders with some kind of night vision filter. the media labelled them as "X ray cameras." maybe it was Panasonic or Sony. they were pushed as a menace to women everywhere that men could see through their clothes. even the company that made the camera said that they would get right on it and put a block when it focuses on women or something. it was just a lot of bullshit to get the press off their back.

same deal with smartphones. women could be unknowingly photographed without consent and men would have pictures of them naked or whatever. a "spokesperson" told the press that we will put a shutter sound on the phone to let others know when someone is taking a picture. this was over ten years ago and every phone i bought since then has had the option of shutting that stupid shutter sound off. anyway, those night vision camcorders were not cheap in the 90s. hundreds of dollars back then and they probably became cheaper over time. a digicam with night vision in 2010 would have been spendy.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is basically the same thing Roswell people say went down. supposed UFO crashes, then government unrolls a sheet of aluminum foil and trolls people with it saying, "UFO? , Oh you mean this thing?" i dont think flying saucers and little green men exist, but whatever that contraption is its straight up bullshit trying to appease UFO people as a quick debonk on those videos. its low tier trolling. they need to do better. at least the Stealth Bomber was a real craft. not some tarp on a building frame.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike