The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Looks cool. Probably some new ultra low frequency footprint material / drone.
Given how they typically treat classified programs, I think whatever it was, was meant to troll China & Russia. Anything that sensitive isn't going to be paraded around in broad-daylight without any special masking.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She must only have 1 good angle, lol.
her videos are a little boring, so she gotta add a little something something to bring i those clicks.
there is that other chick i link
she's not a smokeshow, but she makes up well. kinda sad chicks dont have faith in their subject matter so they gotta make themselves look hot.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
There Has been a ton of military aircraft activity over the DFW area the last few weeks. I was sitting in the drive thru of taco bell and snapped a pic of something military way up near the stratosphere, what was interesting about it was the black smoke rather than typical white coming off of it. I watched it until it got so high up you couldn't see it anymore.

20211008_185858.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
There Has been a ton of military aircraft activity over the DFW area the last few weeks. I was sitting in the drive thru of taco bell and snapped a pic of something military way up near the stratosphere, what was interesting about it was the black smoke rather than typical white coming off of it. I watched it until it got so high up you couldn't see it anymore.

View attachment 376539
Lots of F35 testing these last couple of weeks out of NAS JAB in Ft. Worth. Flying daily over our houses here.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Washington Post news article from 1979 about UFOs visiting nuclear missile sites. The article was written by a former US Naval Officer & an agricultural news journalist.

What Were Those Mysterious Craft?
During two weeks in 1975, a string of the nation's supersensitive nuclear missile launch sites and bomber bases were visited by unidentified, low-flying and elusive objects, according to Defense Department reports.

The sightings, made visually and on radar by air and ground crews and sabotage-alert forces, occurred at installations in Montana, Michigan and Maine, and led to extensive but unsuccessful Air Force attempts to track and detain the objects.

Air Force and Defense Department records variously describe the objects as helicopters, aircraft, unknown entities and brightly lighted, fast-moving vehicles that hovered over nuclear weapons storage areas and evaded all pursuit efforts.

In several instances, after base security had been penetrated, the Air Force sent fighter planes and airborne command planes aloft to carry on the unsuccessful pursuit. The records do not indicate if the fighters fired on the intruders.

[continued...]

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
First-hand testimony of a KC-135 pilot during a 1975 UFO flap near Loring Air Force Base.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users