The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
aww shit, Praveen Mohan angered Jeorg.
he needs to stop talking out of his ass and then putting question marks at the end of his video titles. that doesnt cover your ass, it just makes people like me who are interested in this kind of stuff, disregard your videos as clickbait bullshit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This might put some of you to sleep but this is the important stuff right here. It gets rather good after the 1h mark, but if you just jump in there you might get lost. Biophotonic energy.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
cant wait for Elon to post all that UFO footage he collected from his space missions.
I want the government to release the "up close" footage that was rumored recently, where the UAPs were 10-20 feet from an aircraft.

I mean shit, no one even reacted to the USS Omaha footage, lol. And that was a solid tracked UFO that hovered & submerged. Just start dumping the good stuff.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want the government to release the "up close" footage that was rumored recently, where the UAPs were 10-20 feet from the aircraft.

I mean shit, no one even reacted to the USS Omaha footage, lol. And that was a solid tracked UFO that hovered & submerged. Just start dumping the good stuff.
the government wouldnt release that shit, they never have. if space alien UFOs exist, we'll never know about it. national security is a bitch, they still never declassified all of Nikolai Tesla's inventions. he had some dangerous crazy shit. there was that one mythbusters episode where Adam and Jamie tried to duplicate one of Tesla's rumored "earthquake machines". apparently Tesla had made a simple device that would shake back and forth and when tuned in with the frequency of a structure it would start to shake it to pieces. when Jamie made a small one and attached it to an unused section of bridge, after a while it started shaking the bridge back and forth more and more until they had to stop the experiement because they got scared.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I want the government to release the "up close" footage that was rumored recently, where the UAPs were 10-20 feet from an aircraft.

Soon fren.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Mega drops of military ufo files over the last 20 years have been popping up across the net. Some pretty amazing footage (mostly military systems of course) out there.
The links I have are dead, tho I think ufo reddit may still have a few up.
Pretty snazzy shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike