The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

its an interesting video, but i dont endorse it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

its an interesting video, but i dont endorse it.
i take back what i said, i thought this was an ancient aliens type of doc. its actually pretty down to earth and logical. supposedly this French pyramid was a contracted structure but nobody knows when or how it was built and there is no permits for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shit, i gotta check that out.
i just heard the podcast, it's really fucking boring, maybe you have to see it and not hear it since they reference so many examples and vids

btw i don't know whot this is

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just heard the podcast, it's really fucking boring, maybe you have to see it and not hear it since they reference so many examples and vids

btw i don't know whot this is
i mean in reality he's just some dude who presents videos about evidence of ancient tech and civilizations. but his presentaion is everything. if you're interested and only if you are interested. i highly recommend you check this series out on the possible location of Atlantis or whatever it was actually called smack dab in the middle of northern Africa.

you know i dig this stuff, but i also try to be as skeptical as a fanboi can be.
iu

you see that huge trail of sand? thats over a hundred miles and leads directly down to the Atlantic Ocean. for sand to have gotten that far. either a massive wave washed that shit out or some kind of huge flood originating inland washed that entire area out and emptied out into the Atlantic. thats why i cant scoff at this just being some youtuber pulling shit out of their ass. whatever event caused such a thing had to be on a cataclysmic scale. then there is the Richat Structure itself. its a total mystery. its not volcanic and its not a crater. whatever formed that we as yet do not know. it lines up in a lot of ways with the description of "Atlantis" in the story. check those out man, they arent too long. first one will have you hooked.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are these the videos they reference in the podcast?

if that could be atlantis, then send some backhoes and try to dig up a trident or some shit

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are these the videos they reference in the podcast?

if that could be atlantis, then send some backhoes and try to dig up a trident or some shit
i havent seen the video yet, but thats the series that he's gotten big over having to do with Atlantis. i imagine its more indepth than what he said on Rogan. why dont people just bring a bunch of excavators there? well its in the middle of fucking nowhere in a war zone in a country that still practices slavery. there is no kind of infrastructure remotely close to there that would support any kind of expedition and you arent going to get heavy machinery in there because there are landmines or just joggers jogging all over the place.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's about the same
ok then, still , Jimmy does a very good job of presenting his evidence and his speaking manner is very basic so what he is saying is easy to digest. i can totally believe if there was an Atlantis that it would be there. aome ancient maps even list that area as Atlantis.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

lol, i thought Matt finally left his house to go to one of these places. nope.
at least Jimmy, Brien Foerster and Ben from Uncharted X have the balls to explore these sites themselves.

-edit.
looks like it was taken down. weird.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like