The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
B.S. like this is why UFOlogy has been so hard to take seriously for many.
The ranch phenomena is it's own thing. Mostly separated from ufology itself. Save for the constant sightings of craft, lights, orbs, and portals in the bowl itself.

Haven you watched season 2 of the show yet?
The kind of intense radiation and energy bursts they have been recording are wither causing a major effect on everyone in the area for 100s of miles or there is something else up.

It's possible that the direct exposure to whatever is blasting radiation into the bowl from above the ranch (hole in the ionosphere, some bizarre energy conduit, muh alien overlords) is having very specific effects on the brain when someone takes a zap the wrong way and it has a multitude of measurable effects including: temporarily interrupting the conciousness connection in our body, or causing physical harm, or causes mass hallucinations when a large wave comes down, messes with electronics in bizarre ways(phones, drones, scanners, wireless devices, wired devices, helicopter gyroscopes and computer systems, etc), shoots energy out of the ridge at night(probably doing it constantly) which is visible in another wave spectrum (thanks IR).
And that's just some of the stuff we can measure with our currently offered technological abilities.
Unfortunatly, the idiots that run the place and thier lack of forward vision with thier refusal to bring in cutting edge science and experimental quantum technologies is turning this site into a joke.
It's a fuckin shame that Brian decided to turn one of the greatest American examples of a verifiable energetic and magnetic anomaly zone into a shitty TV show. He had the chance to open the doors to the brightest minds in the country but chose to fuck around.

I'm interested in the comparison between where they are with thier fucking around data vs whatever the NIDS guys figured out and subsequently handed off to the MIC and Big Corp.

Imagine the real science that the site is capable of generating if it wasn't run by a poster boy Billionaire that likes to show off his movie memorabilia on twitter.
Sort of like the pure joke that is SETI.

🤷‍♂️

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
B.S. like this is why UFOlogy has been so hard to take seriously for many.
i took UFOlogy very seriously for over 20 years. i thought for sure there was some shit out there being covered up and that we would have some kind of "contact" or hard evidence of something. once people got their hands on better and cheaper tech. it used to be a good story how so and so was out tooling along the highway and a UFO landed or that some campers found a huge burn ring out in the boonies. it was understandable they werent packing a motion picture quality camera or any camera with them. i did commercial photography for many years and even i didnt bring anything like with me out in the woods or when i went driving alone. i had those disposable cameras on me when my friends and i went out partying and i would bring my camcorder to parties at friends houses. mostly to record my friends and i getting plastered and doing goofy shit. so when they started putting decent cameras in everyone's phones i thought we would get the proof. nope. its still just blurry lights and BS stories just like in the 70s and 80s.

whats worse, all my favorite other mysteries got ruined too for the same reason. Bigfoot. nowhere to be seen. Loch Ness Monster? yeah nope. others might have got disappointed too so there were explanations for this by true belevers (or the tourism bureau of certain areas) that the reason why nobody sees Nessie or even Bigfoot with todays tech is that Nessie died and that the bigfoots moved deeper into the woods where nobody goes.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
i took UFOlogy very seriously for over 20 years. i thought for sure there was some shit out there being covered up and that we would have some kind of "contact" or hard evidence of something. once people got their hands on better and cheaper tech. it used to be a good story how so and so was out tooling along the highway and a UFO landed or that some campers found a huge burn ring out in the boonies. it was understandable they werent packing a motion picture quality camera or any camera with them. i did commercial photography for many years and even i didnt bring anything like with me out in the woods or when i went driving alone. i had those disposable cameras on me when my friends and i went out partying and i would bring my camcorder to parties at friends houses. mostly to record my friends and i getting plastered and doing goofy shit. so when they started putting decent cameras in everyone's phones i thought we would get the proof. nope. its still just blurry lights and BS stories just like in the 70s and 80s.

whats worse, all my favorite other mysteries got ruined too for the same reason. Bigfoot. nowhere to be seen. Loch Ness Monster? yeah nope. others might have got disappointed too so there were explanations for this by true belevers (or the tourism bureau of certain areas) that the reason why nobody sees Nessie or even Bigfoot with todays tech is that Nessie died and that the bigfoots moved deeper into the woods where nobody goes.
Same.

UFO/UAP shit is, sadly, probably a PsyOp by military to keep weapons testing as hidden as possible - or test said technology. Still makes for a fun follow, but just not buying it anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Same.

UFO/UAP shit is, sadly, probably a PsyOp by military to keep weapons testing as hidden as possible - or test said technology. Still makes for a fun follow, but just not buying it anymore.
oh definitely, stuff like Area 51 is real, its very much been documented and confirmed. is there some secret UFOs going on there? yes to that too, its experimental aircrafts and we do have proof of that with the Stealth Bomber or the SR-71 Blackbird which we never even confirmed as a thing until much later.
both look like the UFOs people spotted in the 60s and 70s
iu

iu

iu

the stuff people claim to see today like tic tacs or those fuzzy lights dont look like anything. its just camera artifacts which make things that are not round or moving in a crazy fashion look like they are. what happening are people who zoom in their phones in poor lighting are getting really shitty results because most smart phones have whats called a "digital zoom" over an "optical zoom" an optical zoom you get from zooming in a telephoto lens which has physical lenses magnifying an image like a telescope.
iu

you cant very well put something like that on your Iphone or Samsung Galaxy and carry it around in your back pocket. so there are going to be limitations when recording. the "digital zoom" takes the image you have on your phone. and enlarges the center to the extreme. it makes everything look like blurry shit.
iu

then you have the jarring movement, thats because you are zoomed in and the natural shaking of your hand makes the subject dance around like it has a life of its own. anyone here can try this out for themselves. point your phone out the window at night at a distant street light and zoom all the way in. hold your phone as steady as possible and record. what you get will look like one of these "UFOs"

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The ranch phenomena is it's own thing. Mostly separated from ufology itself. Save for the constant sightings of craft, lights, orbs, and portals in the bowl itself.

Haven you watched season 2 of the show yet?
The kind of intense radiation and energy bursts they have been recording are wither causing a major effect on everyone in the area for 100s of miles or there is something else up.

It's possible that the direct exposure to whatever is blasting radiation into the bowl from above the ranch (hole in the ionosphere, some bizarre energy conduit, muh alien overlords) is having very specific effects on the brain when someone takes a zap the wrong way and it has a multitude of measurable effects including: temporarily interrupting the conciousness connection in our body, or causing physical harm, or causes mass hallucinations when a large wave comes down, messes with electronics in bizarre ways(phones, drones, scanners, wireless devices, wired devices, helicopter gyroscopes and computer systems, etc), shoots energy out of the ridge at night(probably doing it constantly) which is visible in another wave spectrum (thanks IR).
And that's just some of the stuff we can measure with our currently offered technological abilities.
Unfortunatly, the idiots that run the place and thier lack of forward vision with thier refusal to bring in cutting edge science and experimental quantum technologies is turning this site into a joke.
It's a fuckin shame that Brian decided to turn one of the greatest American examples of a verifiable energetic and magnetic anomaly zone into a shitty TV show. He had the chance to open the doors to the brightest minds in the country but chose to fuck around.

I'm interested in the comparison between where they are with thier fucking around data vs whatever the NIDS guys figured out and subsequently handed off to the MIC and Big Corp.

Imagine the real science that the site is capable of generating if it wasn't run by a poster boy Billionaire that likes to show off his movie memorabilia on twitter.
Sort of like the pure joke that is SETI.

🤷‍♂️
I will give you one guess as to why he chose to turn it into a clown show instead of inviting in "experts."

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that uncharted x video, about those cracks in the causeway...

why DIDN'T they stick something like this down the hole?

battery powered wifi transmitted to their phone VIDEO. with a 33 foot long Hard flexible- LIT camera & Cable?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that uncharted x video, about those cracks in the causeway...

why DIDN'T they stick something like this down the hole?

battery powered wifi transmitted to their phone VIDEO. with a 33 foot long Hard flexible- LIT camera & Cable?
they have odd camera restrictions on the Giza Plateau. its possible you cant legally bring a fiber optic camera in there.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users