The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's in the video. At the start.
the handbags have no basis with the ancient aliens bullshit. its only a reference to the similarities with other ancient civs which as i have been saying in this thread for 4 years suggests a global culture and trade route. its not a fringe idea to suggest that because there are way too many anomalies for it to be a coincidence that similar languages, images and structures is seen all over the world when supposedly travel between the continents was considered impossible.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
the handbags have no basis with the ancient aliens bullshit. its only a reference to the similarities with other ancient civs which as i have been saying in this thread for 4 years suggests a global culture and trade route. its not a fringe idea to suggest that because there are way too many anomalies for it to be a coincidence that similar languages, images and structures is seen all over the world when supposedly travel between the continents was considered impossible.
Now watch the rest of the video that addresses that.

• 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Now watch the rest of the video that addresses that.
i'll check it later, his opinion has grown more and more skeptical of anything not in line with "the narrative". his speculations were what drew me in his channel, now i dont care that much because he just says x cant happen because there are no facts that support that idea accordng to what "experts" say. boring shit. but i'll check it out because you arent providing anything at all that debunks anything. do you have shit reading comprehension skills or you didnt watch the video?

• 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
i'll check it later, his opinion has grown more and more skeptical of anything not in line with "the narrative". his speculations were what drew me in his channel, now i dont care that much because he just says x cant happen because there are no facts that support that idea accordng to what "experts" say. boring shit. but i'll check it out because you arent providing anything at all that debunks anything. do you have shit reading comprehension skills or you didnt watch the video?
You just said that YOU didn't watch the video. I linked it because it explains the stuff well.

The more research Ancient Architects does the more he falls in line lol, maybe there's a simple reason for that? :D

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You just said that YOU didn't watch the video. I linked it because it explains the stuff well.

The norw research Ancient Architects does the more he falls in line lol, maybe there's a simpl3 reason for that? :D
you are teasing that video like its a movie, like i have to watch it to the end to find out "whodunnit". if you have some stinger of evidence you gleaned from the video. please provide it here, your vagaries doesnt inspire confidence. did you watch the video?

• 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
you are teasing that video like its a movie, like i have to watch it to the end to find out "whodunnit". if you have some stinger of evidence you gleaned from the video. please provide it here, your vagaries doesnt inspire confidence. did you watch the video?
No it's all at the start of the video and throughout it.

For example the thumbnail shows that every culture has a God holding two animals, which is taken as evidence of Atlantis. But the video explains how actually it's just that people are good at holding things with two hands and do this naturally, and if you look deeper they all vary in other aspects like the sex of the god.

The handbag in Egyptian/Mesopotamian hieroglyphs is taken to be mysterious alien building tech, but it's described as a bucket in other Egyptian writings. They don't explore why they show off buckets but I imagine it's symbolic of irrigation or craftmanship.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No it's all at the start of the video and throughout it.

For example the thumbnail shows that every culture has a God holding two animals, which is taken as evidence of Atlantis. But the video explains how actually it's just that people are good at holding things with two hands and do this naturally, and if you look deeper they all vary in other aspects like the sex of the god.

The handbag in Egyptian/Mesopotamian hieroglyphs is taken to be mysterious alien building tech, but it's described as a bucket in other Egyptian writings. They don't explore why they show off buckets but I imagine it's symbolic of irrigation or craftmanship.
well ok, thats the "narrative" explanation, they just say what they think it is but they dont provide evidence, just that "its likely just symbolic of craftsmanship." same old stuff, which is what i expected, i dunno why i had to drag that out of you. i'll still watch the video, ive been letting them collect every week or two and then just binge them when bored. funny thing is he has all kind of conjecture when he doesnt get the rulebook on what he should say something mysterious is. he got a lot of backlash from science bros he contacts asking for information on topics, so he promised them he wouldnt speculate anymore on "settled science".

back in the 70s and 80s there were two similar shows. In Search Of... with Leonard Nimoy and Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious World. ISO covered a bunch of topics from ancient civs to UFOs to cryptids (bigfoot,nessie etc). they never went out of their way to debunk or confirm anything, they just presented the findings and left it up to the audience believe whether it was real or not. ACCMW had similar topics, but it wasnt narrated by Clarke, he had a cameo at the beginning and end of each episode just saying everything presented in the episode was pure fucking bullshit and not to believe it. thats why nobody remembers the Arthur Clarke show and everyone has fond memories of watching In Search Of... in summary, what some expert thinks is the case has no more weight than somebody who wonders why the same exact handbag imagery is found in every sector of the world. my posts are what i think this stuff is, i cant prove it, i can just give my opinion, nobody is paying me to say what others think i should say or i will lose my funding.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
well ok, thats the "narrative" explanation, they just say what they think it is but they dont provide evidence, just that "its likely just symbolic of craftsmanship." same old stuff, which is what i expected, i dunno why i had to drag that out of you. i'll still watch the video, ive been letting them collect every week or two and then just binge them when bored. funny thing is he has all kind of conjecture when he doesnt get the rulebook on what he should say something mysterious is. he got a lot of backlash from science bros he contacts asking for information on topics, so he promised them he wouldnt speculate anymore on "settled science".

back in the 70s and 80s there were two similar shows. In Search Of... with Leonard Nimoy and Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious World. ISO covered a bunch of topics from ancient civs to UFOs to cryptids (bigfoot,nessie etc). they never went out of their way to debunk or confirm anything, they just presented the findings and left it up to the audience believe whether it was real or not. ACCMW had similar topics, but it wasnt narrated by Clarke, he had a cameo at the beginning and end of each episode just saying everything presented in the episode was pure fucking bullshit and not to believe it. thats why nobody remembers the Arthur Clarke show and everyone has fond memories of watching In Search Of... in summary, what some expert thinks is the case has no more weight than somebody who wonders why the same exact handbag imagery is found in every sector of the world. my posts are what i think this stuff is, i cant prove it, i can just give my opinion, nobody is paying me to say what others think i should say or i will lose my funding.
You can't provide evidence without going back in time and seeing people independently create these images. Except like I said, apparently the bucket thing is written down.

The idea is that if there is a very simple explanation for apparent similarities, including people today continuing to independently do things like hold up animals with two hands, you don't start making up ancient trade networks without evidence.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You can't provide evidence without going back in time and seeing people independently create these images. Except like I said, apparently the bucket thing is written down.

The idea is that if there is a very simple explanation for apparent similarities, including people today continuing to independently do things like hold up animals with two hands, you don't start making up ancient trade networks without evidence.
i didnt make up the DNA found in South Americans from other continents like Australia or Asia or the negroid statues found in South America or the legends of white people visiting central america or red headed white people living on Easter Island or jamaica before Columbus. i didnt make up the norse discovering north america and founding a colony long before Columbus. i didnt make up the ancient egyptian hieroglyphics found in Australia. or the New World items found in places like Ancient Egypt.

all those things are documented, i am just piecing it all together to come to the conclusion that the known world is much more advanced and more well known than we once gave it credit for. 20 years ago, civilization was said to have started 4500 years ago. now the date has been pushed back to 11000 or more years ago. as more evidence is uncovered the academia gate keepers will have to revise their narrative. its a slow process. maybe in a hundred years they will admit that maybe Man has always been smart as fuck and we cohabitated with more advanced species of humans who were smarter and likely much stronger than we were.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty