The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
i didnt make up the DNA found in South Americans from other continents like Australia or Asia or the negroid statues found in South America or the legends of white people visiting central america or red headed white people living on Easter Island or jamaica before Columbus. i didnt make up the norse discovering north america and founding a colony long before Columbus. i didnt make up the ancient egyptian hieroglyphics found in Australia. or the New World items found in places like Ancient Egypt.

all those things are documented, i am just piecing it all together to come to the conclusion that the known world is much more advanced and more well known than we once gave it credit for. 20 years ago, civilization was said to have started 4500 years ago. now the date has been pushed back to 11000 or more years ago. as more evidence is uncovered the academia gate keepers will have to revise their narrative. its a slow process. maybe in a hundred years they will admit that maybe Man has always been smart as fuck and we cohabitated with more advanced species of humans who were smarter and likely much stronger than we were.
Video wasn't about DNA, it's about art and I said last time you brought this up that people getting carried away on ocean currents is credible - not trade routes actoss the Atlantic though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Video wasn't about DNA, it's about art and I said last time you brought this up that people getting carried away on ocean currents is credible - not trade routes actoss the Atlantic though.
it would start as a one time thing, like with Columbus, once he rerererererere-discovered America by complete accident, everyone started coming over. i am saying yes of course accidentals discoveries are possible, but anyone with knowledge of the sea would be able to retrace their steps and return home with tales of what they found. then others would do the same things that happened after Columbus. its why Ancient Egyptians were throwing parties with hookers and blow.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, back from vacation! Did I miss anything?

Nope, seems aliens still aren't among us :(

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Every day 10s of thousands of aliens pour across our southern border!

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

maybe there are aliens joy riding their dad's spaceships over the Earth all the time being detected because thats what space kids do for fun. then when they get home, dad wonders why the tank on the ship is so low. then he punishes junior and then have to delay their family trip back home to Alpha Centauri,

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
maybe there are aliens joy riding their dad's spaceships over the Earth all the time being detected because thats what space kids do for fun. then when they get home, dad wonders why the tank on the ship is so low. then he punishes junior and then have to delay their family trip back home to Alpha Centauri,
If they hadn't bogarted the inter-dimensional space cake and shared with dad, no big deal but no! Kids will never learn!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Looking forward to this. They setup a triangulation grid at Catalina Island and have all the tech you could want. This guys NDA lifts at midnight, hopefully get some prerelease details on what they've found. Just hope they publicly release the data too.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users