The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
i think i suggested it might have been an owl or similar?
NAhh man that was not an animal, bro I know waht those look like. We had like 2x1000 lumens lights pointed right at it and it was pitch black, like it was sucking up the light all around it. Round in shape about , waht im assuming compared to the rocks was about 6-8 in diameter. Plus it dissipated right in front of us in a cloud of smoke. It was truly something weird and different about this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
NAhh man that was not an animal, bro I know waht those look like. We had like 2x1000 lumens lights pointed right at it and it was pitch black, like it was sucking up the light all around it. Round in shape about , waht im assuming compared to the rocks was about 6-8 in diameter. Plus it dissipated right in front of us in a cloud of smoke. It was truly something weird and different about this shit.
Oh ok, maybe i got your story mixed up with somebody else saying they saw 2 glowing lights/orbs on top of a rock or something. A black orb is weird. Best i got is a bigfoot story and that was only a roar in the woods.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Next time were up there Ill see if I can take a picture where it happened and what it looked like....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
lol, as expected, military is still the using the same bullshit tactics as the last time we had hearings. 100% bullshit. Whatever people are looking for in the way of disclosure will not be coming from the DoD, MIC of the USA. Not for years anyway.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was anyone expecting anything else? if they had a gang of spacemen and ships out back they wouldnt tell you because national security, if they didnt, they still wouldnt tell you because same reason. these things are just a massive waste of time.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
was anyone expecting anything else? if they had a gang of spacemen and ships out back they wouldnt tell you because national security, if they didnt, they still wouldnt tell you because same reason. these things are just a massive waste of time.
I was expecting exactly this. Let's see where it goes from here though.

• 1Like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
of the new batch of video released the first one is pretty interesting, not sure who taken it(military or civil pilot, i think is a military one but no clue). I reckon IF its military, it would be a pretty hard to pass as a hoax, even tho with this political climate, maybe that is what they want, to have ppl focus on other things. Never the less is the first time i see something that is not a bliping light uap.

Last edited:

ShakyJake

<Donor>
of the new batch of video released the first one is pretty interesting, not sure who taken it(military or civil pilot, i think is a military one but no clue). I reckon IF its military, it would be a pretty hard to pass as a hoax, even tho with this political climate, maybe that is what they want, to have ppl focus on other things. Never the less is the first time i see something that is not a bliping light uap.

Am I blind? The first segment (looking out a window?) I don't see anything.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Do beings that traveled across the cosmos, likely faster than the speed of light, and have remained hidden for perhaps decades, still need flashing warning lights to keep our planes from running into them?

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do beings that traveled across the cosmos, likely faster than the speed of light, and have remained hidden for perhaps decades, still need flashing warning lights to keep our planes from running into them?
its a unversal FAA safety rule. even on the Altair IV Star System you need those blinking lights.

• 1Like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I blind? The first segment (looking out a window?) I don't see anything.

1652889932328.png

was this but on 2nd look im pretty much sure this is a reflection of the arc of the cabin.