The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Looks like a reflection to me.
There's a metallic orb in a few frames that the pilot passes. Hard to pick out but it's there. Crap resolution at speed with the guys phone(assuming phone capture).
At the 5 second mark.
Screenshot_20220518-091624_Chrome.jpg

20220518_091718.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I mean, come on...

<thatsbait.jpg>

Zimbabwe grade school kid crayon drawings and Joe Dirt standing in some crop circles...I'm convinced!

Seriously, if anyone just scrolled past that, click on the link for me, please. I couldn't have made up something more hilarious if I tried.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I mean, come on...

<thatsbait.jpg>

Zimbabwe grade school kid crayon drawings and Joe Dirt standing in some crop circles...I'm convinced!

Seriously, if anyone just scrolled past that, click on the link for me, please. I couldn't have made up something more hilarious if I tried.
Yawn.gif my friend.

Pretty cool to see one of the first people on site with original pics from something that happened when I was 14 suddenly appear online after all this time spent in obscurity and silence and share what little data that was collected.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Luis Elizondo and Gary Nolan have both mentioned in recent days of wording being worked on to offer amnesty to officials involved in the UAP cover up. Supposedly this is the last remaining road block before full disclosure as the people in charge of these programs have broken the law to maintain their secrecy. I'm not holding my breath on this and I have doubts they're wheeling out craft anytime soon but it does seem to be moving in the right direction.

• 1Dislike

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Luis Elizondo and Gary Nolan have both mentioned in recent days of wording being worked on to offer amnesty to officials involved in the UAP cover up. Supposedly this is the last remaining road block before full disclosure as the people in charge of these programs have broken the law to maintain their secrecy. I'm not holding my breath on this and I have doubts they're wheeling out craft anytime soon but it does seem to be moving in the right direction.
If they indeed do have alien spacecrafts and it is disclosed I think it'll be about as exciting for the general population as pot being legalized. Basically a news story for a week or so and back to not caring.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean, come on...

<thatsbait.jpg>

58038127-10833597-Researchers_traveled_to_the_school_where_they_asked_the_kids_to_-a-1_1653052206017.jpg

58038107-10833597-Hofer_said_that_most_of_the_students_descriptions_were_very_cons-a-203_1652995862070.jpg

lol, looks legit.

sometimes i feel like I'm taking crazy pills when i see these things and other people are viewing them seriously.
so what is that supposed to be? is that a big inner tube or something?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
58038127-10833597-Researchers_traveled_to_the_school_where_they_asked_the_kids_to_-a-1_1653052206017.jpg

58038107-10833597-Hofer_said_that_most_of_the_students_descriptions_were_very_cons-a-203_1652995862070.jpg

lol, looks legit.

sometimes i feel like I'm taking crazy pills when i see these things and other people are viewing them seriously.
so what is that supposed to be? is that a big inner tube or something?
It was mostly witnessed by kids, what did you expect? I love how you pick the drawings of children but leave off the ones showing the indentations in the grass where the kids say a craft landed. It's probably one of the better accounts of a landing because it was witnessed by so many adults and children, along with physical evidence and i believe a radar return. Where it gets a bit wishy washy for me is when the kids claim they telepathically communicated with the creatures and they're told of a castrophe and as the kids have aged it has magically turned into climate change. The whole thing is absurd, why primarily target children especially in Zimbabwe of all places? If one thing is consistent UAP activity doesn't make any real sense.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was mostly witnessed by kids, what did you expect? I love how you pick the drawings of children but leave off the ones showing the indentations in the grass where the kids say a craft landed. It's probably one of the better accounts of a landing because it was witnessed by so many adults and children, along with physical evidence and i believe a radar return. Where it gets a bit wishy washy for me is when the kids claim they telepathically communicated with the creatures and they're told of a castrophe and as the kids have aged it has magically turned into climate change. The whole thing is absurd, why primarily target children especially in Zimbabwe of all places? If one thing is consistent UAP activity doesn't make any real sense.
the indentations arent evidence of anything otherworldly, but please feel free to link a photo you feel i should have.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like