The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Chukzombi Chukzombi You'll probably enjoy this one quite a bit. It starts at 34:30.

Tonight, Scott Creighton will reveal how back in November 2017, an international team of more than 30 scientists published the results of their two-year-long Great Pyramid research project in the journal Nature. Using an advanced imaging technique known as muon tomography, three groups working independently from each other discovered a massive, previously unknown space within the Great Pyramid of Giza, a short distance above the pyramid's Grand Gallery. Exploring the controversy surrounding the Big Void, Scott artfully debunks many of the theories about the purpose of this massive chamber as well as other long held Egyptology beliefs.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi You'll probably enjoy this one quite a bit. It starts at 34:30.

Tonight, Scott Creighton will reveal how back in November 2017, an international team of more than 30 scientists published the results of their two-year-long Great Pyramid research project in the journal Nature. Using an advanced imaging technique known as muon tomography, three groups working independently from each other discovered a massive, previously unknown space within the Great Pyramid of Giza, a short distance above the pyramid's Grand Gallery. Exploring the controversy surrounding the Big Void, Scott artfully debunks many of the theories about the purpose of this massive chamber as well as other long held Egyptology beliefs.
they werent allowed to explore that void even though they could do it with a very small camera. this guy's opinion or deboonk is nice, but lets see whats there, its not like there is anything preventing them. just the Zawi Hawass committee.

• 1Dislike

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
From Websters:

void
noun
Definition of void (Entry 2 of 3)
1a: OPENING, GAP
b: empty space : EMPTINESS, VACUUM
2: the quality or state of being without something : LACK, ABSENCE
3: a feeling of want or hollowness
The don't call him Big Void because he has one.
They call him Big Void because that is what he leaves.
surprised-pikachu.gif

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The AI doesn't think unless something is asked of it and it doesn't have real thoughts just tricks to leverage the data it's been trained with to maintain context. It's like talking with a human with perfect recall of trillions of data points but it can't come up with anything new, it has no desires or motivations just a bunch of training to maintain context and understand input. The guy blew up his whole career and it's clear he doesn't understand the tech, so it's kind of sad.

• 1Truth!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I like that guy. Haven't watched the video yet due to being at work, so not sure what the content will be, but hopefully he's rational about it. Because NASA saying they are investigating UFOs is like saying I am. I don't believe they exist here on Earth, nor do I believe any of the testimony or "evidence", but I could still be investigating it. Plenty of people (including a notable one I work with) conflate "investigating" with "ah ha! proof that they exist!!!" Which drives me insane and is a battle I'll never win.

Brad2770

What he thinks is very grounded. The guy is very intelligent. I forget what he used to do, but he has been in this field for awhile.