The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yuge news.

If this passes it may go down as one of the most consequential pieces of legislation in US history. Of all the people to be in charge when this happens you've got a dementia patient leading the US so if there is ready tech sitting there it's going to be in his hands and potentially his legacy. The navy patents for power generation and propulsion are advances that could change the face of humanity over night but that could end being Joe Bidens legacy instead of being a corrupt kid fucking failure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Since I am not on the cusp of the information wave for this stuff, is the amnesty bill supposed to absolve the people who have been keeping things a secret of any guilt so that they can safely reveal all without fear of prosecution?

If that's the case, I know that "amnesty" in a lot of minds means we'll suddenly get an outpouring of validation for all the crazy theories, but what happens when that isn't the case? What happens when everyone is like, "Well, I was forbidden to talk about anything, but there isn't anything to actually talk about except for maybe some slightly advanced drones. I never saw anything alien at all, no anti-grav, no heretofore unknown power sources and/or elements, no supersekrut propulsion systems or inertia dampeners, nothing"? Will you guys accept that?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Since I am not on the cusp of the information wave for this stuff, is the amnesty bill supposed to absolve the people who have been keeping things a secret of any guilt so that they can safely reveal all without fear of prosecution?

If that's the case, I know that "amnesty" in a lot of minds means we'll suddenly get an outpouring of validation for all the crazy theories, but what happens when that isn't the case? What happens when everyone is like, "Well, I was forbidden to talk about anything, but there isn't anything to actually talk about except for maybe some slightly advanced drones. I never saw anything alien at all, no anti-grav, no heretofore unknown power sources and/or elements, no supersekrut propulsion systems or inertia dampeners, nothing"? Will you guys accept that?
Judging by how dependent we still are on fossil fuel and the lack of any feasible replacement fuels. My guess is, we aint got shit. Same 200 year old engine and nothing new in sight.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Judging by how dependent we still are on fossil fuel and the lack of any feasible replacement fuels. My guess is, we aint got shit. Same 200 year old engine and nothing new in sight.
But but but...

I have it from the highest authority that anti-grav is, in fact, a real thing that we possess!

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I keep clicking this thread and I dont know what I expected, its like the FoH equivalent of a rickroll

Hey heres a grainy ass video with a few pixels that look kind of weird. obviously proof of an extraterrestrial spacefaring civilization visiting our planet

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I keep clicking this thread and I dont know what I expected, its like the FoH equivalent of a rickroll

Hey heres a grainy ass video with a few pixels that look kind of weird. obviously proof of an extraterrestrial spacefaring civilization visiting our planet
If that's all you see in this thread you must not be looking hard.