The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
have we seen anything cept blurry lights and grainy video? i admit i dont click all the links anymore.
Ok I'll take the argument at face value. What are you expecting? 8k HD production value videos of something miles up and in the distance in the sky?
Hollywood production values for some unknown in the sky?

At least now we have some military infrared laser and thermal tracking on objects that don't seem to be affected by gravity or even physics as we know it. The military video of the object moving in and out of the water with no visible affect to the water for example.

Probably the most skeptical person in the world on UFOs from a scientific standpoint.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok I'll take the argument at face value. What are you expecting?
gettyimages-1180943348.jpg

5f2d596ee48a94646dc1ce09

or
1625205918_ufo.jpg

this is what we get
1658444078101.jpeg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So hollywood production is what you are expecting . It's not like these objects pose for you like a schoolgirl taking a selfie. Usually these objects are miles in the sky and move insanely fast and you have to be fast to catch anything on camera. Moving the camera to try to catch it makes the outside lightsources blur. It's not like you're sitting there ready with the perfect frame up for the UFO. Usually you see something and are half fumbling with your phone before it disappears.

Like this. Obviously at night so...aka grainy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So hollywood production is what you are expecting . It's not like these objects pose for you like a schoolgirl taking a selfie. Usually these objects are miles in the sky and move insanely fast and you have to be fast to catch anything on camera. Moving the camera to try to catch it makes the outside lightsources blur. It's not like you're sitting there ready with the perfect frame up for the UFO. Usually you see something and are half fumbling with your phone before it disappears.

Like this. Obviously at night so...aka grainy.

i dont require hollywood production, i just want these things to look like something . blurry lights dont look like anything. how can i come to a conclusion?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
i dont require hollywood production, i just want these things to look like something . blurry lights dont look like anything. how can i come to a conclusion?
In a standalone video from twitter or YouTube, you probably can't. It's just what someone recorded or photographed if it's even real. However like Michio Kaku said we now have multiple methods as a new gold standard. Where before it wasn't even possible.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In a standalone video from twitter or YouTube, you probably can't. It's just what someone recorded or photographed if it's even real. However like Michio Kaku said we now have multiple methods as a new gold standard. Where before it wasn't even possible.
ok, but my problem is i think that kuku guy is full of shit. so if i dont believe him i wont believe UFOs are anything except blurry natural phenomena. thats why i need better proof. something i can point to and say, "see this, thats ET coming for a visit"

• 1Solidarity

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
ok, but my problem is i think that kuku guy is full of shit. so if i dont believe him i wont believe UFOs are anything except blurry natural phenomena. thats why i need better proof. something i can point to and say, "see this, thats ET coming for a visit"
A leading scientist and professor for decades in terms of physics both theoretical and actual is full of shit. Sure okay. Enjoy being you I guess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A leading scientist and professor for decades in terms of physics both theoretical and actual is full of shit. Sure okay. Enjoy being you I guess.
wait, this isnt about him. what matters is proof, he hasnt seen any. we havent seen any. lets not get upset. just post a clear image of these UFOs. they are always blurry or unrecognizable. lets push for better resolution before we decide what is what.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So you're going to say that Kaku has never been even just a little bit "out there" at times? He's nothing but a voice of reason and consistency in physics, that everyone agrees with? jlawok.gif

No matter how knowledgeable and respected you are in a particular field, that doesn't preclude you from having batshit crazy ideas in other fields. Or are we to believe that physicists are the people we should listen to the most about UFOs, for some hand-wavy reason? If so, I suggest you look at what his fellow physicists think about his recent ideas.

The dude was never "bad" like say Bill Nye, but he's definitely not above saying something that he thinks will garner attention, ostensibly to get more people interested in physics so we often overlook it like we used to with NDT. But come on. He's not the fucking foundation upon which current day physics depends by a long shot. He's likely smart as fuck and maybe even knows exactly what he's doing, but I also think he hasn't seen a camera he didn't want pointed right at his face.

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
For the fellow Tesla nuts. Had no idea they were doing a deep dive on his work and life + experiments. That Travis sure gets around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My sides. Stahp.

I certainly hope that's not part of a planetary defense system. If it is, we're fucked.

• 1Like