The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bringing the past to the present
or maybe the guy renovating it in the 1920's put in a bicycle as a joke.

how can you guys give this shit any
credence after this complete nonsense?

Injection molding stone? Can't make light and shadow with stone? can't polish stone without machines? what the fuck is this guy smoking?
Different stones can be polished to different sufaces. And, different stones have different structures to allow more delicate work. yes, limestone/sandstone can't create fine work. but granite, marble, etc can.

yes. holy shit balls polished surfaces can be created without machines. Sandpaper, sand cloth, emery, tin oxide, pumice.
Emery (rock) - Wikipedia

veiled-marble-sculptures-by-antonio-corradini-10.jpg

1st century CE. Artemis with a hind.
DianaLouvre.jpg

The differences in any quality on that temple, can be attributed to differences in material. which is pretty clear from the red and black.. Nevermind, no. we don't even know when those black stone carvings were added.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Bringing the past to the present
or maybe the guy renovating it in the 1920's put in a bicycle as a joke.

how can you guys give this shit any credence after this complete nonsense?

Injection molding stone? Can't make light and shadow with stone? can't polish stone without machines? what the fuck is this guy smoking?
Different stones can be polished to different sufaces. And, different stones have different structures to allow more delicate work. yes, limestone/sandstone can't create fine work. but granite, marble, etc can.

yes. holy shit balls polished surfaces can be created without machines. Sandpaper, sand cloth, emery, tin oxide, pumice.
Emery (rock) - Wikipedia

veiled-marble-sculptures-by-antonio-corradini-10.jpg

1st century CE. Artemis with a hind.
DianaLouvre.jpg

The differences in any quality on that temple, can be attributed to differences in material. which is pretty clear from the red and black.. Nevermind, no. we don't even know when those black stone carvings were added.

I'll explain it to you later, but I wont be able to understand it for you.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
well that does seem stupid. yes, "sewage" is clearly liquefied human remains in an air/moisture tight sealed compartment.. 3 people, NOT mummified. yep, going to be alot of water, and fleshy bits. And possibly other oils, formaldehyde, etc which was there in the first place.

3 people. naked, not mummified. in an unmarked tomb. it is very interesting. and sounds like they fucked it up. we'll probably never know. sacrifice, "vampires/witches", enemies of state, etc seem very likely to me. Seem intentionally buried in such a way as to NOT be properly given funeral rights, but instead to namelessly seal away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well that does seem stupid. yes, "sewage" is clearly liquefied human remains in an air/moisture tight sealed compartment.. 3 people, NOT mummified. yep, going to be alot of water, and fleshy bits. And possibly other oils, formaldehyde, etc which was there in the first place.

3 people. naked, not mummified. in an unmarked tomb. it is very interesting. and sounds like they fucked it up. we'll probably never know. sacrifice, "vampires/witches", enemies of state, etc seem very likely to me. Seem intentionally buried in such a way as to NOT be properly given funeral rights, but instead to namelessly seal away.
that must have smelled real nice when that dumbfuck dumped 2000 year old body juices all over the walk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

Is this the plot of the Mummy? Is Egypt going to be OK?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i'm busy as fuck so not posting as much but this is my fav 'quick thread'

keep the vids coming, I watch every one of em

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Conversely, I can't really watch videos at work, which is where I do 99% of my forum browsing.

Technically, I can watch the videos, I just can't listen to them. I've tried the auto-generated subtitles a few times, but I just can't handle it.

On the other hand, I doubt I'll read a 20 page dissertation on some stone pillars, so that isn't really a solution either. Makes it tough to participate in a conversation, because lately I check the thread and it is almost nothing but videos and I have to just say fuck it, hopefully it wasn't anything worthwhile. Not saying there even is a solution, or that my issue is anyone else's, but it is frustrating!