The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So, basically, you're confirming what I said above.

Nevertheless, I would be curious to hear your description of what you are seeing.

1) Shape/color/size?
2) Altitude/distance?
3) Time of day?
4) Frequency/reliability?
5) Location, direction of travel, direction of source?
6) Are there any mainstream reports of this? Why not bring a reporter with you?
7) Any of the 5 observables?
8) Post the pictures you do have?
all colors, shapes, sizes, all altitudes, all times of day, depends on frequencies of those observing, washington state, materialize/dematerialize within an average 30 - 1:30 second time frame, fuck the mainstream, plenty of reporters have witnessed, all the 5 observable. Why don't you come out and see for yourself instead of this Q&A bullshit.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
The longer this UFO/UAP shit drags on with no irrefutable evidence that there is something to some of these sightings, the more I am inclined to believe there are prosaic explanations for everything. I just don't see how, in a world where almost every person on the planet has a camera in their pocket, and the government is full of leakers and whistleblowers, there is not a single indisputable piece of evidence to say "they're here".

I've concluded Lazar is full of shit- and I thought Tom DeLonge was a retard the first time I heard him on a podcast. Fravor has supposedly said off the record that he thinks tic tacs are something from our inventory.

All I see are white lights, flares, clouds, blurry images, frisbees, Spacex rockets, satellites, meteorites, fakes, grifters, space debris, and unverifiable witness testimony. What am I missing?

"But, they've been around since the 40s. There are even reports from ancient history!" Ok, but there are endless examples of mythology and misunderstandings of natural phenomena from history. Where is the modern clincher?

I am 100% open to opposing evidence. Man, do I ever want to believe, but I just don't think there is anything there.
Why does everyone always assume any kind of photographic technology humans have is capable of detecting these objects that may have the ability or intent to avoid detection? Even at our relatively primitive understanding of light and its behavior, we have developed technologies that can affect light (and its detection) in various ways. Why is it such a big stretch to assume UAP can avoid being photographed???

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why does everyone always assume any kind of photographic technology humans have is capable of detecting these objects that may have the ability or intent to avoid detection? Even at our relatively primitive understanding of light and its behavior, we have developed technologies that can affect light (and its detection) in various ways. Why is it such a big stretch to assume UAP can avoid being photographed???
Then why are they visible at all? There isn't something special in the human eye that makes the light entering it somehow different than the light entering a camera lens.

But let's assume somehow it is different. Since they know about photography and actively are trying to obfuscate it, why are they still fine with potentially millions of eye witnesses? If you give a shit to avoid electronic detection, you'd think you'd care about all visual detection, right? How do you explain that lack?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think that:

-UFOs are a thing that have been buzzing us for a long time.

-Earth is a more interesting than average planet, by far. Most planets don't have life on them, much less complex life, much less the sheer diversity of biomes that we do.

-UFO buzz-bys ramped up a lot in the late 1940's because of our nuclear testing, which is visible from a few stars away.

-In the 50's and 60's when the US and Russia were testing numerous nukes per week, to an observer from Sirius it probably looked like we were engaged in an all-out war.

-I don't think they have any interest in communicating or interacting, and just fly by out of scientific or zoo-logical interest.

-Seems like most UFO sightings are at night, when cameras can't get a good look at them. The best evidence I've seen, IMO, is the military evidence. Like various air forces tracking fast-moving objects, or things zipping by on radar that move faster than any human invention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>

Dude. If it can be observed with the human eye, it can be photographed. In addition, we can take photos outside of the visual spectrum.

all colors, shapes, sizes, all altitudes, all times of day, depends on frequencies of those observing, washington state, materialize/dematerialize within an average 30 - 1:30 second time frame, fuck the mainstream, plenty of reporters have witnessed, all the 5 observable. Why don't you come out and see for yourself instead of this Q&A bullshit.

All shapes? All colors? Really? Did you see any shaped like a giant rainbow penis?

All altitudes? So you saw one at ground level?

What a fucking lazy response.

You're basically acting like Tom Delonge's retarded little brother. Maybe you can get a gig going like one of the other grifters and charge people to come out and perform channeling with satellites from lawn chairs in boonies.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Dude. If it can be observed with the human eye, it can be photographed. In addition, we can take photos outside of the visual spectrum.

All shapes? All colors? Really? Did you see any shaped like a giant rainbow penis?

All altitudes? So you saw one at ground level?

What a fucking lazy response.

You're basically acting like Tom Delonge's retarded little brother. Maybe you can get a gig going like one of the other grifters and charge people to come out and perform channeling with satellites from lawn chairs in boonies.
I'm workin dude. Don't be such a pathetic cunt.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How 'bout that anti-gravity?

*slaps roof*

You can fit all the anti-gravity you need in this baby!

• 1Repost

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
What about this stuff then?

The light is bent around the subject by the shield material. This tech is not even new, I feel like I saw it on Beyond 2000 back in the 90's. So this tech is the pinnacle? Nothing further may be out there in the hands of special access projects? If it wants to be seen, it's seen. If it doesn't want to be seen, it's not.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What about this stuff then?

The light is bent around the subject by the shield material. This tech is not even new, I feel like I saw it on Beyond 2000 back in the 90's. So this tech is the pinnacle? Nothing further may be out there in the hands of special access projects? If it wants to be seen, it's seen. If it doesn't want to be seen, it's not.
You aren't answering the question. No one said the technology to bend light to hide an object is impossible. But it would be invisible to both cameras and human observers if they were using it. You are ignoring that basic question: if they are invisible to photography, why aren't they invisible to the naked eye?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll bet you a testicle, fair maiden.
If Mr. Poopybutthole weren't awesome, and a title I chose for myself at one point, I might be offended.

How long would this testicle bet be good for anyway? Because we still have zero evidence of actual anti-gravity after all these years of me asking about it, and I'm not sure how much longer I can be expected to maintain these blue balls without a rupture.

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
They’re two alien races at war. Their planet is pretty much dead do to used up resources and war. We share our resources with them and allow them to abduct and conduct experiments on humans; in exchange they give us their technology which explains our technological boom over the past 7-8 decades. It’s nothing new. They’ve had a top secret working relationship with men for decades. One that the vast majority of the human population will never know about. But yeah our species have been in close contact with theirs from as said a dying planet that hosts two alien races thatve been at war since Forever. It’ll be revealed one day maybe just not in our lifetime I don’t believe.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Moron

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
They’re two alien races at war. Their planet is pretty much dead do to used up resources and war. We share our resources with them and allow them to abduct and conduct experiments on humans; in exchange they give us their technology which explains our technological boom over the past 7-8 decades. It’s nothing new. They’ve had a top secret working relationship with men for decades. One that the vast majority of the human population will never know about. But yeah our species have been in close contact with theirs from as said a dying planet that hosts two alien races thatve been at war since Forever. It’ll be revealed one day maybe just not in our lifetime I don’t believe.

What is your favorite lead paint chip dip?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
This was just sent to my wife from her best friend, who received it from her mom, who's voice you can hear in the video. Filmed at a restaurant in Roanoke, TX by a gaggle of old ladies about 645pm cst. There is a second video, but if you can believe it it's shakier than this one, lol. Any thoughts? It appears to change direction?

TURN THE FUCKING PHONE SIDEWAYS GODDAMN IT!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!!111

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix is really good. Graham Hancock gets his own 8 episode series. Joe Rogan shows up in few episodes

I have a love and hate relationship with Hancock. It's hard to disagree with him when he presents his material because he does it in such way that everything just clicks together. But from what I understand, he has been called out a LOT on omitting evidence when it doesn't fit his hypothesis.

Dunno whom to believe

• 2Like