Millie's Staff Member
Remarkable footage.
Video does a zoom in.
Birds? Doesnt look like birds.
Drones? Maybe.
Balloons? Go get stuffed.
Secret Space Program? Doubtful.
United States Space Force?
sorry, but those are irregular shapes. AKA clouds.
they are illuminated because the sun is reflecting off them. her camera is a potato with potato digital zoom. digital zoom is a joke because its only making one section of the image bigger. its not "zooming" in the way a true optical lens would.
maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-65a9953c8becc06397b8b70f47b88a9a

so as much as she thinks she is "getting a closer look" at the image, she's actually making blurry as fuck. more fuzzy lights.

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't think I had to say it out loud, but just in case, unless I remark that one of these sightings that gets posted seems credible to me and I have no reasonable explanation for it, you may safely assume that I am skeptical and don't believe it is a secret ant-grav vehicle or alien craft or part of Space Force, etc. I'm assuming that you don't need me to pop in every single time and give alternative possibilities. But know that I am thinking them!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have to put sarcasm brackets around some of my posts it seems.
I would assume that every single one of us has the same deduction skills and mad photoshopping detection abilities to be able to easily come to conclusions based on our internal bullshitometers.
Were all skeptics here silly buns.
It's easy as hell to see the fakes.
Ya'll know that.

Void Void You dont have to keep saying it dork. I expect you to pop the cork on a post when something actually interesting comes up. I wouldn't expect anything less really ;)

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have to put sarcasm brackets around some of my posts it seems.
I would assume that every single one of us has the same deduction skills and mad photoshopping detection abilities to be able to easily come to conclusions based on our internal bullshitometers.
Were all skeptics here silly buns.
It's easy as hell to see the fakes.
Ya'll know that.

Void Void You dont have to keep saying it dork. I expect you to pop the cork on a post when something actually interesting comes up. I wouldn't expect anything less really ;)
half of these are from people who are just normies who dont really know what they're looking at. so they point their smartphones at things and expect to have a better grasp of the situation. i do blame the true believers though for exploiting these honest misinterpretations to further their cause that ET is chilling out everywhere.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
half of these are from people who are just normies who dont really know what they're looking at. so they point their smartphones at things and expect to have a better grasp of the situation. i do blame the true believers though for exploiting these honest misinterpretations to further their cause that ET is chilling out everywhere.

True enough. The ET freaks are embarrassing too.
The technos are on to something though.
Whether what they keep capturing is ETs or what I belive is super advanced tech, remains to be disclosed.
I'll be home in a bit and try to dig up some of the interesting vids I've come across that are truely unexplainable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
True enough. The ET freaks are embarrassing too.
The technos are on to something though.
Whether what they keep capturing is ETs or what I belive is super advanced tech, remains to be disclosed.
I'll be home in a bit and try to dig up some of the interesting vids I've come across that are truely unexplainable.
the super advanced tech is something i always hear about, but it always ends up somebody jostling their camera around and so an object looks like its traveling at inexplicable speed across the sky. but sure. cant wait to see what you got.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the super advanced tech is something i always hear about, but it always ends up somebody jostling their camera around and so an object looks like its traveling at inexplicable speed across the sky. but sure. cant wait to see what you got.

How familiar are you with Dr.Greers work?
Or ESETI?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How familiar are you with Dr.Greers work?
Or ESETI?
never heard of them, usually i just watch the best "evidence" presented and if it isnt compelling i dont tend to look any further. its why i keep calling for these guys to do better. if you want to be taken seriously, you need to clobber me with science.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is actually really amazing. they probably used some kind of scaffolding, but thats still one hell of a feat.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I love all the research that has popped up in the past few decades on ancient civilisations, both "proper" archaeology pushing back the boundaries (such as Gobekli Tepe) and "fringe" stuff such as the research Graham Hancock does, as well as other independents. As Hancock keeps pointing out: "stuff just keeps getting older!"

I have pretty much come to the same conclusion he and others have come to, that there was at some point a very advanced civilisation that either spanned the globe, or (more likely) different civilisations arouse in Atlantis, Egypt, Anatolia, the Indus Valley, and in south-east Asia such as Angkor Wat. This, or these, civilisations were then largely wiped out during a cataclysm during the younger dryas, thereby resetting human advancement by millennia. This "golden age", the cataclysm and trying to rebuild are then encoded in various religious texts such as the Bible and Vedas.

One can't help but wonder what life would be like now had that cataclysm not occurred and we had continued to build on the legacy that had started way back when and not be a species "plagued with amnesia" as some describe it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity