The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This is actually really amazing. they probably used some kind of scaffolding, but thats still one hell of a feat.
Cool place, I love this stuff.
I wonder how the "rocks" in Sri Lanka were formed and if surrounding elevations were higher at some point, perhaps allowing easier access to the tops. Maybe even water level changes.
They said these are 1500 yrs old? Lot of erosion could occur in that time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cool place, I love this stuff.
I wonder how the "rocks" in Sri Lanka were formed and if surrounding elevations were higher at some point, perhaps allowing easier access to the tops. Maybe even water level changes.
They said these are 1500 yrs old? Lot of erosion could occur in that time.
now dont get me wrong, this guy can get pretty frigging out there with his ancient aliens and stargate stuff at times. but some things he shows are legit interesting even for people who just like ancient civ stuff to marvel over how they were constructed. whatever the methods they used, i think the work involved was incredible and some of those things still have me scratching my head. that was a major construction project in the middle of nowhere and at a very hard to reach location, using just chisels? crazy shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Sorry for the spam, still barreling through my links.

I found Dr. Schoch's CME theory rather interesting. At least it's coming from a scientific place rather than ALIENZ!! Here's a slightly condensed portion of his sit down with Rogan.

e: One thing that really struck me was the high energy plasmas interacting with the atmosphere Schoch discusses. I haven't gone digging for the research other scientists have done on high energy plasmas, but apparently the shapes we see in ancient petro/geo glyphs are at least partially represented by the shapes the plasmas cause in the atmosphere from a major CME event.

Last edited:

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I found Dr. Schoch's CME theory rather interesting. At least it's coming from a scientific place rather than ALIENZ!! Here's a slightly condensed portion of his sit down with Rogan.

e: One thing that really struck me was the high energy plasmas interacting with the atmosphere Schoch discusses. I haven't gone digging for the research other scientists have done on high energy plasmas, but apparently the shapes we see in ancient petro/geo glyphs are at least partially represented by the shapes the plasmas cause in the atmosphere from a major CME event.

You may be interested in the research done by the Thunderbolts of the Gods guys. Some of it is very interesting, especially the research into plasma physics, the effects such things have on the atmosphere, and pre-historical cave art figurines that seem to depict similar things. But on the flip side, they also have some pants on head retarded shit too, such as claiming the Earth was physically smaller during the age of the Dinosaurs since they could not have lifted themselves up in Earths current standard gravity.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pole shift weakening the magnetic field allowing the CME to scorch parts of the earth creating the Sahara, etc.
Meteor impact in Canada with the heat melting the ice sheet over the northern part of the world, sending massive waves of water, creating the Grand Canyon, fusing the ground in the Hudson Bay area and creating the Canadian Shield, etc.
Wall of water hits South pole, South pole is exposed to the coldness of space from the suddenly super fucked up atmosphere ends up instantly freezing the continent and locking it all up in thick ice.

After all is said and done, the previous civilization emerged from the depths of the earth and tried to rebuild *see gobekli tepe*

I could go on.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like the Temple under the Sphinx thing. I have no idea why they would fill it up. Other than it being, "empty" or somehow the risk of it effecting the structural integrity around it in the current era.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I tend to believe it all goes back to the younger dryas impact event. a lot of shit probably got "nuked" before flooded

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

if I was mega rich I'd give carlson a billion dollar grant to do his thing and start publishing

hancock, while I agree with a lot of his ancient civ arguments, unfortunately takes about three extra steps into crazy town sometimes

still enjoy him though

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I like the Temple under the Sphinx thing. I have no idea why they would fill it up. Other than it being, "empty" or somehow the risk of it effecting the structural integrity around it in the current era.

Soooooooomeone hasn't read the Emerald Tablet of Thoth. It's the entrance to the river Styx.