The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I saw a video where a guy "debunked" the previous video. Talking about graininess when zoomed in and other stuff. It was an actual real object in the sky haha.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was super skeptical at first.
Hot out of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Multiple witnesses, thing was enormous.

Just a weather balloon or some swamp gas or some mass hallucination or a hot air balloon or a flying skyscraper or your mom on lsd.

Filmed in portrait mode... your argument is invalid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That was just a shitpost, dude.

But if you want a legit reply, that vid looks like:
nothing identifiable.

If it was such a big deal, and over a populated area, why don't you link a good vid, instead of one filmed by a potato using portrait mode and making the already shitty resolution even worse?
If it hung out for more than a minute or 2, and someone closer than 2 miles away saw it and realized it was ALIENS YO, why didn't they film it in an era where everyone's carrying around a portable video camera?
If it stayed for more than a couple minutes, why didn't a press van drive out to film it, or a helicopter crew?
It's over a large city, where are the radar logs showing it on air traffic radar? You can track that in the US at least.
If it was truly something alarming, somebody somewhere would be looking into questions like these. Over an area that big there's literally too many people to have seen it and start asking for evidence to "silence" them all through Sorosbux or something.

Speculating over what it could be is pointless, it's better to start asking for evidence and logs of 'whatever it is' passing through.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I find it sad that E.T. has nothing better to do than go to the trouble to develop interstellar technology just to travel many light years in space to our planet and hover over a shitty strip mall just so they can get filmed by people who still use poorly maintained VHS camcorders from the 80s.

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
this is a great example for the conversations we we're having a few weeks ago

It annoys me that when you find more contemporary examples of wildly conflicting building styles like at the Parthenon in Greece. Academics agree that the bigger portion was built by Greeks in some century and this retaining wall was obviously built at a later date by the Romans.

But when you see something megalithic like this they just hand wave it and claim. Oh the Incans just built this at a much earlier date. You're just being a fringe theory conspiracy theorist if you even question that it might be otherwise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The evidence is so old, they don't have much to work with. I think their archeologists are scrubs too. It's easier to ascribe everything to one culture than do all the hard work of separating the two.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Weird I though I saw that here but can't find it, but maybe it was on Reddit so I'll repost:

You are a fucking moron.

I'm aware of what the video was idiot.
Here, I found a special UFO just for you.
fuck_you_mylar_balloon.jpg

Go fuck your hand ;)

Last edited: