The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm aware of what the video was idiot.
Here, I found a special UFO just for you.
View attachment 182732
Go fuck your hand ;)
You need to make it clearer if you are posting sarcastically, especially after the Gothenburg forklift truck baloon UFO some people.seemed to be fooled by.

I saw that your second comment was in the twitter thread but I didn't realise you'd posted twice in a row.

It also wasn't a funny comment :)

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You need to make it clearer if you are posting sarcastically, especially after the Gothenburg forklift truck baloon UFO some people.seemed to be fooled by.

I saw that your second comment was in the twitter thread but I didn't realise you'd posted twice in a row.

It also wasn't a funny comment :)

Lol

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It depends on how high the bar is and what your willing to do to get the truth yourself, cause no government official or UFO taskforce is going to give it to anyone right now.

Do you need to see a ship drop in front of you?
You may be waiting a long while lol.

Or are unknown objects that you can visually see with night vision goggles enough to prove that something truely unknown, at least to us plebs, exists that no one, save for the ufo community, is talking about?

I dont think a million and one fuzzy videos are evidence of anything and the constant stream of them on YouTube has hurt the real phenomena badly. To the point that you cant even have a discussion without randomfags chipping in about the legitimacy of the subject in question. UFO vids are gold when they go viral. A lot of folks dumping fake UFO YouTube vids is pulling plenty of cash. Look at that dipshit Tyler for example. But it throws huge disinfo out and keeps the "crazy" status ratcheted up high.

I do think what we can see in the old NASA videos and the odd spacewalk from the ISS is real. Shits unexplained. Give me an explanation. Preferably from the Sham that is NASA who has and still does actively censor strangeness.

There other UFO encounters as well that are straight up unexplainable.
The Phoenix Lights for instance, or any of the crazy shit you can view at Groom Lake. We dont have aircraft that can move like that, not even drones.

Then theres the special ones we can experience. I've seen enough evidence to be curious since no one can debunk what's happening at night above our heads, or glowing out in formations 50 miles off the worlds coasts.

I'm going to a sky viewing event @ ESETI Ranch in May for a week to personally view the UFOs that "power up" above our heads. I'll have the whole night vision kit and a few cameras ready. If I play my cards right, I may even have a flir equiped drone.
I'm also ready to walk away with nothing for my time. At the least I'll get some bitchin pics of Mt Adam's in any case.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It depends on how high the bar is and what your willing to do to get the truth yourself, cause no government official or UFO taskforce is going to give it to anyone right now.

Or are unknown objects that you can visually see with night vision goggles enough to prove that something truely unknown, at least to us plebs, exists that no one, save for the ufo community, is talking about?

I dont think a million and one fuzzy videos are evidence of anything and the constant stream of them on YouTube has hurt the real phenomena badly. To the point that you cant even have a discussion without randomfags chipping in about the legitimacy of the subject in question. UFO vids are gold when they go viral. A lot of folks dumping fake UFO YouTube vids is pulling plenty of cash. Look at that dipshit Tyler for example. But it throws huge disinfo out and keeps the "crazy" status ratcheted up high.

I do think what we can see in the old NASA videos and the odd spacewalk from the ISS is real. Shits unexplained. Give me an explanation. Preferably from the Sham that is NASA who has and still does actively censor strangeness.

The Phoenix Lights for instance, or any of the crazy shit you can view at Groom Lake. We dont have aircraft that can move like that, not even drones.

Then theres the special ones we can experience. I've seen enough evidence to be curious since no one can debunk what's happening at night above our heads, or glowing out in formations 50 miles off the worlds coasts.

I'm going to a sky viewing event @ ESETI Ranch in May for a week to personally view the UFOs that "power up" above our heads. I'll have the whole night vision kit and a few cameras ready. If I play my cards right, I may even have a flir equiped drone.
I'm also ready to walk away with nothing for my time. At the least I'll get some bitchin pics of Mt Adam's in any case.
i dunno how legit it is to use old UFO claims as evidence of E.T. when there is even less evidence due to more archaic technology. its like all those people who saw the Sphynx and pyramids on Mars using the old Viking photos and then later on when we sent HD cameras to look at those same spots became just random rocks.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I was under the impression that you got insulted when people like me equated UFOs with aliens. Granted, you didn't specifically say aliens here, but you're talking about NASA censoring things, ISS spacewalks, etc. If you meant to imply that humans were doing those things with advanced technology and it wasn't aliens, I'm letting you know that this post failed to convey that. You are pretty much straight up saying, in this post, that there is "alien" shit out there that we can't begin to explain or comprehend.

Not to mention all the posts you put up and then call us idiots for not realizing that you are being sarcastic, because OBVIOUSLY they are fake, duh!

Come on man, which is it? I don't really believe you're as skeptical as you say you are. I think you're pretty much all in on aliens AND secret technology. Just embrace it then, don't keep Tuco'ing it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know how people can belive these things are aliens when we had two debunked examples on the last page, most likely the unexplained ones just haven't been debunked yet. I thought it was pretty well known that many UFOs are just experimental government aircraft and various governments allowed the UFO myths to spread to cover up their covert programmes.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
i dunno how legit it is to use old UFO claims as evidence of E.T. when there is even less evidence due to more archaic technology. its like all those people who saw the Sphynx and pyramids on Mars using the old Viking photos and then later on when we sent HD cameras to look at those same spots became just random rocks.

Those Phoenix lights were certainly flares dropped by the military. Reason be damned, it doesn't matter. They behaved like flares.

The real story is the giant object many other witnesses reported earlier in the evening:

Eyewitness reports are the least credible evidence, but those lights do not match up with the testimonies. Especially if you agree with this supposed "debunk."

None of this invalidates what you said. Just wanted to share. "They" got away too easy with the flare cover-up bs when the truth is a fascinating mass sighting of some type of craft, ours or other.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those Phoenix lights were certainly flares dropped by the military. Reason be damned, it doesn't matter. They behaved like flares.

The real story is the giant object many other witnesses reported earlier in the evening:

Eyewitness reports are the least credible evidence, but those lights do not match up with the testimonies. Especially if you agree with this supposed "debunk."

None of this invalidates what you said. Just wanted to share. "They" got away too easy with the flare cover-up bs when the truth is a fascinating mass sighting of some type of craft, ours or other.
well you cant really debunk someone's opinion of what happened, so all thats left is the actual evidence. i believe in a lot of different things that would be considered a conspiracy theory, but i try to keep it Joe Friday. just the facts ma'am

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its 2018, we should know not only what these "UFOs" are, but where they originate from. we had eyewitness testimony and fuzzy lights as evidence 80 years ago. its like anything clearly filmed is immediately identified. weird how that works, eh?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sounds like someone finally figured out antigrav with these little pill shaped UFOs.

It's documented that the Nazis were experimenting with it in Czechoslovakia during WW2 and those scientists went to the US, the trail goes cold once it was all made top secret though. Seemed like it was never stable enough to be useful.

Each era's UFOs match the experimental craft of the time, saucer shaped just after WW2 then cigar shaped when those spy planes were being used then triangle shaped just before stealth bombers were made public...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sounds like someone finally figured out antigrav with these little pill shaped UFOs.

It's documented that the Nazis were experimenting with it in Czechoslovakia during WW2 and those scientists went to the US, the trail goes cold once it was all made top secret though. Seemed like it was never stable enough to be useful.

Each era's UFOs match the experimental craft of the time, saucer shaped just after WW2 then cigar shaped when those spy planes were being used then triangle shaped just before stealth bombers were made public...
thats completely untrue. i am super critical of UFO stuff. but there have been all varieties of UFO sightings in different shapes throughout recorded human history.

List of reported UFO sightings - Wikipedia
ancient egyptians saw flying saucers 3400 years ago
ancient rome saw ships in the sky 2200 years ago
UFO battle in Germany 1561
Himmelserscheinung_%C3%BCber_N%C3%BCrnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg

and many others
that all being said, its all likely explainable things they spotted, but to say these sightings are only due to pop culture is dishonest.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
thats completely untrue. i am super critical of UFO stuff. but there have been all varieties of UFO sightings in different shapes throughout recorded human history.

List of reported UFO sightings - Wikipedia
ancient egyptians saw flying saucers 3400 years ago
ancient rome saw ships in the sky 2200 years ago
UFO battle in Germany 1561
Himmelserscheinung_%C3%BCber_N%C3%BCrnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg

and many others
that all being said, its all likely explainable things they spotted, but to say these sightings are only due to pop culture is dishonest.
Haha you are insane.

That fits my theory just fine, the ancient sightings are usually related to astronomical phenomena they didn't understand. The picture you linked has the sun in it, that's a big clue :)

That Wikipedia article you linked has alot of meteors and weird clouds xD

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Haha you are insane.

That fits my theory just fine, the ancient sightings are usually related to astronomical phenomena they didn't understand. The picture you linked has the sun in it, that's a big clue :)
wat? of course the sun is represented (the actual sun doesnt have a face) its supposed to be some battle seen in the daytime. you said ,
and my post debunked that by showing how those same shapes are nothing new. people have been claiming to see that shit forever.

Chris

Potato del Grande
wat? of course the sun is represented (the actual sun doesnt have a face) its supposed to be some battle seen in the daytime. you said ,

and my post debunked that by showing how those same shapes are nothing new. people have been claiming to see that shit forever.

The sky is a dome 180 degrees around vertically and 360 around horizonally, the sun is fairly small in that. Yet the image shows the sun dead centre, the sun is not shown like this in all medival art to show it's daytime right? There are a number of known natural optical illusions involving the sun. It's also looking very similar to a meteor shower, there's even an impact shown on the ground.

A quick skim of that wikipedia shows "disc" shaped not "saucer" shaped. Astronomical objects are usually discs, specifically the sun and it's associated optical illusions or meteror fireballs.

A reasonable person would put these ancient phenomena down to:
#1. Meteors
#2. Optical illusions - Optical phenomena - Wikipedia
#3. Weird lightning eg Ball Lightning
#4. Flock of birds
#5. Weird clouds
#6. Being permanently drunk since that's how you purify water
#7. Untreated illness because there's no medicine causing hallucinations
#8. Someone lying
#9997. Aliens
#9998. God
#9999. Time Travel
#10000. Ancient Astronauts

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The sky is a dome 180 degrees around vertically and 360 around horizonally, the sun is fairly small in that. Yet the image shows the sun dead centre, the sun is not shown like this in all medival art to show it's daytime right? There are a number of known natural optical illusions involving the sun. It's also looking very similar to a meteor shower, there's even an impact shown on the ground.

A quick skim of that wikipedia shows "disc" shaped not "saucer" shaped. Astronomical objects are usually discs, specifically the sun and it's associated optical illusions or meteror fireballs.

A reasonable person would put these ancient phenomena down to:
#1. Meteors
#2. Optical illusions - Optical phenomena - Wikipedia
#3. Weird lightning eg Ball Lightning
#4. Flock of birds
#5. Weird clouds
#6. Being permanently drunk since that's how you purify water
#7. Untreated illness because there's no medicine causing hallucinations
#8. Someone lying
#9997. Aliens
#9998. God
#9999. Time Travel
#10000. Ancient Astronauts
i still dont think you understand what you were posting. all that UFO stuff is likely something easily explained, but they are the same triangular, spherical, cigarlike and saucer/disk shapes people always say they saw in the sky. has not a goddamned thing to do with what DARPA is working on
obtuse.gif

• 1Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
i still dont think you understand what you were posting. all that UFO stuff is likely something easily explained, but they are the same triangular, spherical, cigarlike and saucer/disk shapes people always say they saw in the sky. has not a goddamned thing to do with what DARPA is working on

Mostly because they are basic shape ?