The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Here's a rational explanation, the nephalim are giant stick figures in the sky that accompanied massive lighting storms from coronal mass ejections plasma hitting the earth

super simple take, all religions based on sky plasma from solar outburst from the sun

Robert M. Schoch: Plasma, Solar Outbursts, and the End of the Last Ice Age

The Squatter Man-Plasma connection

this guy connects the plasma events to stone hedge
Yeah, thats Robert Schoch's theory and Brian Foerster, the guy i just linked, makes many videos from different ancient sites pointing out these strange burn marks on the many structures. i dunno if all that is bullshit, but its a compelling theory and i think there might be something to it. i mean why are these ancient structures burned like that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I still wonder how much the Vatican vaults are holding when it comes to the old world. I'm sure its surpassed the collection levels of the library of Alexandria. Not that very many of us could translate most of the old texts.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I still wonder how much the Vatican vaults are holding when it comes to the old world. I'm sure its surpassed the collection levels of the library of Alexandria. Not that very many of us could translate most of the old texts.
Pretty sure most of the Alexandria stuff is in the Vatican library since it was the Romans who torched it in the first place. It was probably poorly stored and crumbled to dust hundreds of years ago. And not for nothing. But it only housed written scrolls and written words only go back so far. They would have been awesome for a lot of reasons, but I don't think they would tell us how the pyramids were built or when.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users