The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think that above post is a repost, but i was fooled because it was posted on youtube like ten hours ago.
i will leave it up anyway in case i'm wrong and add this one which i'm pretty sure is new.

Chris

Potato del Grande
i think that above post is a repost, but i was fooled because it was posted on youtube like ten hours ago.
i will leave it up anyway in case i'm wrong and add this one which i'm pretty sure is new.
This is the most boring video in this thread. The guy does a lot of talking on all sorts of random topics and says very little.

He does a bit of the "choose two important points and find a random third point to make a leyline" at the start but then doesn't really make any other claims. Why did you post it lol?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is the most boring video in this thread. The guy does a lot of talking on all sorts of random topics and says very little.

He does a bit of the "choose two important points and find a random third point to make a leyline" at the start but then doesn't really make any other claims. Why did you post it lol?
you're right. i thought it would get good. its why i added more stuff after that.

iannis

Musty Nester
interedasting.

they look sort of obviously like steps though. If the jungle was a jungle when they made them seems like they might just be hunting stands or communal gathering places or both.

It's hard to believe they would have had enough crystal to face them, and easy as hell to believe that if they ever did it's the very first thing that would have been taken when whoever was protecting it stopped protecting it.

But they really do just sort of look like steps and stands. Maybe some sort of market, even.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
interedasting.

they look sort of obviously like steps though. If the jungle was a jungle when they made them seems like they might just be hunting stands or communal gathering places or both.

It's hard to believe they would have had enough crystal to face them, and easy as hell to believe that if they ever did it's the very first thing that would have been taken when whoever was protecting it stopped protecting it.

But they really do just sort of look like steps and stands. Maybe some sort of market, even.

WTS fungi tunic first torch! PST!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
interedasting.

There are some actual steps, but the random cubes all over every rock doesnt make any sense. The idea that these might be lenses might work if there was some pattern, but there just isnt.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Footings for some kind of wooden structures built on the rocks? That one seems like it would be easy enough to disprove. It would leave marks inside the square holes. Marks would also weather.

They made Kelethin in Sri Lanka.

You would expect to find some metalwork if they were using it to produce metal though. Of course, that's another thing that could be re-appropriated. But maybe. One of the Greeks supposedly had a weapon like that, a series of mirrors that he shone onto an invading fleet to light their sails on fire. It's not like they were stupid. The tools were just crude.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My silly theory was those are open lockers for soldiers to stow their gear in. That mountain structure is some kind of military fortress and each rock could represent a squad of fighters. The chair could be where the commander chills out and gives orders.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
There are some actual steps, but the random cubes all over every rock doesnt make any sense. The idea that these might be lenses might work if there was some pattern, but there just isnt.
FFVII-CosmoCanyon.jpg

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I was thinking columns for platforms/houses/whatever personally as well for some of them. stairs for others, but i bet- and noone will give permission- clearcutting an area around several of the rocks and seeing just want can be found under the canopy/ground. you'd find paths/roads from rock to rock etc.

• 1Like