The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Malta
F3D30DE5-AE1E-2265-2BEA98534F46460E.jpg

Greece
IMGP1218.JPG

Easter Island
0b.jpg

Mexico
ancient-complex-kabah-mexico-450w-1057523753.jpg

Jersey City New Jersey??? WTF!
kmmsaz6figk01.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Oh man, stacking rocks, such a complicated process. How the fuck did they figure that shit out 10,000 years ago? I don't need to question their ability, but I'm certainly questioning folks capacity to fill in the gaps.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh man, stacking rocks, such a complicated process. How the fuck did they figure that shit out 10,000 years ago? I don't need to question their ability, but I'm certainly questioning folks capacity to fill in the gaps.
you got me. all those 50-100 ton polygonal, cyclopean, hexagonal rocks just lying around so easily stacked. shit dude you broke the fucking case wide open.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
there is some decent science involved when it comes to grinding down granite before a few thousand years ago, but honestly, the whole thing comes down to timelines and 'civilization', which don't add up
Just because you say they don't, doesn't make it true. Rise and fall of nations happens in concert with a loss of the higher education involved.

And just because some laymen dickwad can't reproduce a sphere out of rock in their free time doesn't negate that folks whose whole lives are dedicated to a craft couldn't. Watch the movie Tim's Vermeer. With knowledge of the proper technique, a guy with zero artistic capacity was able to fully replicate a piece of art using all of the same basic tools.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is no case. Not my fault you can't wrap your brain around it.

So you're implying we know who built these structures or even in a remote way how they did it? I'll tell you even with modern tech we'd have a hard time moving many of these stones around, let alone cutting them to fit so nicely. Just because you don't understand something does mean you should act all smug about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you're implying we know who built these structures or even in a remote way how they did it? I'll tell you even with modern tech we'd have a hard time moving many of these stones around, let alone cutting them to fit so nicely. Just because you don't understand something does mean you should act all smug about it.
some people just dont get it. i'm not even mad, its comical to me. on the one hand we have these guys with crude bronze tools or less building structures that last thousands or even tens of thousands of years. designed to defy earthquakes, while today we're living in wood frame houses that will fall down if we get too much snow on our roofs. people come in here and snicker like these structures are some shit tier buildings they could whip out if they had more than 5 minutes. thats pretty funny. ignorance is bliss.
wanna see a weird one?
figure this one out.
kangwha-dolmen-korea-260nw-1240383256.jpg

silly koreans, that aint shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm not insinuating anything. I'm pretty clear in what I said. There are several known methods or ways in which is could be done. It's no mystery. A simple Google will net you a solid group of various means available at the time to accomplish said feats. I never said there was a single, solid, agreed upon method.

And yes I'm going to be smug about it, because we can put up a two trillion ton building today in a month. The feasibility of moving a single 1000 ton brick becomes asinine. To say we have trouble today is blatantly ignorant. The weight and quantity of steel that was produced and necessary to construct every building on Long Island. Yeah, different time, significant differences in tech, but stacking LEGO bricks for a society that has clearly built these things that have managed to sustain and exist to this day... Ironically, most of said modern building would deprecate after a single millenia.

There was no magic involved. No special tools. No aliens. Dude, you have the power of the internet and are actively choosing to remain ignorant. Yes, it's fascinating to propose or speculate, but to say it is entirely improbable or flat out impossible is dumb as fuck.

Your modern homes are designed using the cheapest materials. Of course they're going to fall apart, but they do generally last at least one or two lifetimes. And speaking of tech to counter earthquakes, we have towers designed with that in mind. Tech that isn't incorporated into your peon housing because it's not fucking necessary. Earthquakes are the reason a lot of this shit is in ruins, because it fell over. The pyramids and sphinx are hardly in their original form, either.

• 1Salty

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
No one has duplicated? Are you that fucking dense? Did you not just see the plethora of pics showing the same shit happening all around the globe? Man, you are a special case of stupid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No one has duplicated? Are you that fucking dense? Did you not just see the plethora of pics showing the same shit happening all around the globe? Man, you are a special case of stupid.
lol, those are all ancient structures you goofball. nobody in modern times using the same supposed common tools has duplicated even one of them. never happened. please continue. you help keep this thread lively.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Haven't duplicated because there's no reason to when better and/or cheaper techniques are developed. Why would I keep building homes from stone when I can build 100 homes out of wood in less time?

Man, as far as the thread topic, I'd be way more interested in discussing shit I've personally questioned. Moving heavy stones is not one of them, and is likened to discussing Hillary's emails. Come at me with some factual shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sure, thats how science works, come up with a theory and dont bother to prove it. just declare it fact and sneer at people.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
i dont think its unreasonable to scale back the timelines on these ancient megalithic structures. whats 1000, 2000, 4000, 10000, 20000+ years in the past when you still have the same basic problems of who, how and why they were built. in fact, the further back they go the more plausible some of these structures can become. then you can say, well 10k years ago they had woolly mammoths moving these things and they had a lot more time to do it. the Younger Dryas Event occurs and then construction abruptly stops due to massive extinction of megafauna and ancient peoples. lots of lost knowledge. by making these things only a few hundred years ago like say the Peruvian megaliths just makes no goddamned sense. there is a VERY clear distinction to the manner of construction.

look at this example.
this is the third pyramid in egypt. (menkaure)
7325829.jpg

roughly 4000 years old according to the narrative

then you have the megaliths in Peru
3107567246_1fd646b87c_b.jpg

around 500 years old according to narrative. they look the same

there really needs to be a break in the hivemind and admit. yes, people have been awesome and a lot earlier than we previously imagined. Gobekli Tepe has already set the precedent.
You are a dumbass.

The ROCK may be the same age, that's what you are seeing - billion year old rocks.

There's also potential for the stones not being uncovered for the full time period (eg Pyramid casing stones being missing) or increased wethering in Peru due to rain.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You are a dumbass.

The ROCK may be the same age, that's what you are seeing - billion year old rocks.

There's also potential for the stones not being uncovered for the full time period (eg Pyramid casing stones being missing) or increased wethering in Peru due to rain.
lol, another one who cant dispute shit so he just comes in and insults people for wrongthink. your closed mind doesnt belong in thread.

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol, another one who cant dispute shit so he just comes in and insults people for wrongthink. your closed mind doesnt belong in thread.
No, I insulted you, then disputed what you said with three different points - none of which you could address so you just insulted me.

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread seems like a huge rabbithole. Trying so hard not to go down it. One less thread to get high as fuck on loll

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Dispute what? Have you made any kind of assertion other than "this is impossible" even though it clearly isn't since it was done by many people all over the world?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It was 5am when I woke up this morning.
After reading the last few pages, I've had 5 shots on scotch.
Its 6am.
Its gonna be a long, shitpost filled day.
Buckle up.

• 1Like