The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I don't really follow this stuff, but are there any running theories about the sea peoples?

Negative. The only reference I can recall is a suggestion that the UFO lights they see from time to time in the South China Sea are where the local stories of mermaids/sirens luring sailors to thier doom.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
didnt the ancient architect guy say they came from Punt?

They raided in the Mediterranean, and while I don't know anything about Punt, googling shows it on the wrong side of the continent.

I just have a passing interest in them after watching some old BBC doc years ago and was wondering if there were any exotic theories around them after seeing this thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They raided in the Mediterranean, and while I don't know anything about Punt, googling shows it on the wrong side of the continent.

I just have a passing interest in them after watching some old BBC doc years ago and was wondering if there were any exotic theories around them after seeing this thread
i know there were a bunch of civs that got trashed by mysterious people that came from the sea. but i could have sworn they were supposed to have come from Punt or something. there is a video on it. if i run across it this weekend i will link it for ya.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this one is more in depth. i havent watched it, but it looks pretty informative.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
After ruling out a number of dumb theories, it's either drones or something else.
A chopper checked out the lights during the video too.
We need to make night video great again.
I'd kill for a cheaper FLIR system for watching the weird stuff.

A compilation video from the US NAVY, Chilean Navy, Long Beach Police, UK Police and US Customs and Border Patrol caught on FLIR systems.

Here are some non government, non FLIR observations.

From ESETI Ranch near My Adam's. One of the best spots in the NW to view these things. They're short videos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That one ufo near chile must have been an old diesel. How did all that exhaust stay black hot for so long though?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That one ufo near chile must have been an old diesel. How did all that exhaust stay black hot for so long though?

The theories range from aluminium dust to radioactive exhaust particulates. No fuckin clue tho. Maybe the pilot had some bad burritos.

• 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They never really said how much the acceleration changed. Is it like pioneer anomaly style change or big percentages?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was super skeptical at first.
Hot out of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Multiple witnesses, thing was enormous.

Just a weather balloon or some swamp gas or some mass hallucination or a hot air balloon or a flying skyscraper or your mom on lsd.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
orfrc4oobnga88gfdpc7.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users