The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i dunno, if there was heat that intense, it should have melted everything.

With all of the other burnt things in that area, the well torched stone work on the pyramids, etc, it makes me wonder. Maybe it was laser beam weapons from thier golems then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With all of the other burnt things in that area, the well torched stone work on the pyramids, etc, it makes me wonder. Maybe it was laser beam weapons from thier golems then.
i dont doubt there was some kind of heat blast, but those steps are like lava level melted. if i had to guess. i think thats some geopolymer stone that sloshed over before it could cure.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I haven't watched the video, so perhaps this is addressed...but how are those steps any different than these steps?

f6edd03c9e945f2df488df774c375897.jpg

5H3Jw9CP7e6JiYXhC9AMc0OQR8iTndDRHYsNkxNSsLs.jpg

07cba47917af3a6d61060aad4f8ea12a.jpg

worn_stairs.jpg

the-sea-of-steps-to-the-chapter-house-in-wells-cathedral-wells-somerset-FAFND6.jpg

All of these pictures, and the ones in that video, look like normal wear from millions of feet over countless years to me. They all get that warped/melted look, combined with the smooth polished look as well, and that's all I see in the ancient egypt stairs too. Why some outlandish theory when ordinary explanations work just fine?

Unless this is another case of sarcasm that I'm just not recognizing.

Ok, I watched the fucking video before posting because I couldn't imagine that wear and tear wasn't brought up and I didn't want to just get a "watch the video, he explains why it isn't that" response, although I had to use generated subtitles. First, let me say that anyone that thinks this is some alchemist that tripped and spilled something down the stairs is fucking retarded. That being said, he dismisses wear and tear far too easily, because that is probably really all it is. We have no idea what the stairs looked like originally, we don't know if they were made mismatched sizes from the very start, so claiming that extra material flowed to the lower stairs is just a guess. I do sort of think that dripping water could have contributed to the overall damage and look, adding a weird texture/appearance after most of the initial damage was done via simple foot traffic. But no matter what, that is 100% (in my mind) just normal wear and tear from millions of feet over time, just like all the other pictures I posted. It is possible water helped, so I'll allow for that possibility, but yeah...no one has ever convinced me of the ancient geopolymer theory in the first place, so perhaps that's why I don't just jump to that explanation.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I haven't watched the video, so perhaps this is addressed...but how are those steps any different than these steps?

worn_stairs.jpg

the-sea-of-steps-to-the-chapter-house-in-wells-cathedral-wells-somerset-FAFND6.jpg

All of these pictures, and the ones in that video, look like normal wear from millions of feet over countless years to me. They all get that warped/melted look, combined with the smooth polished look as well, and that's all I see in the ancient egypt stairs too. Why some outlandish theory when ordinary explanations work just fine?

Ok, I watched the fucking video before posting because I couldn't imagine that wear and tear wasn't brought up and I didn't want to just get a "watch the video, he explains why it isn't that" response, although I had to use generated subtitles. First, let me say that anyone that thinks this is some alchemist that tripped and spilled something down the stairs is fucking retarded. That being said, he dismisses wear and tear far too easily, because that is probably really all it is. We have no idea what the stairs looked like originally, we don't know if they were made mismatched sizes from the very start, so claiming that extra material flowed to the lower stairs is just a guess. I do sort of think that dripping water could have contributed to the overall damage and look, adding a weird texture/appearance after most of the initial damage was done via simple foot traffic. But no matter what, that is 100% (in my mind) just normal wear and tear from millions of feet over time, just like all the other pictures I posted. It is possible water helped, so I'll allow for that possibility, but yeah...no one has ever convinced me of the ancient geopolymer theory in the first place, so perhaps that's why I don't just jump to that explanation.

Clearly the same ancient civilisation built all of those stairs! It's just like the knobs on the blocks in Egypt and Peru.

I actually think I've been to the bottom picture, is that a cathedral in the UK?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

worn_stairs.jpg

while you're probably correct, I don't think any of your pictures come close to how the stairs from the video look

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

worn_stairs.jpg

the wear isnt what he dismissed. he specifically stated that he has seen similar wear firsthand. what he's going on about is the puddling at the bottom. like the stone turned to goo at some point and flowed downward. this guy makes half serious videos. he gets a real enigma and suggests comical things, like say an alchemist, but still also poses legit questions on how something like the pooling at he bottom can happen.
stairstempleofhathor2.jpg

see, thats not material being taken away, its material being pushed downward. like taffy.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the wear isnt what he dismissed. he specifically stated that he has seen similar wear firsthand. what he's going on about is the puddling at the bottom. like the stone turned to goo at some point and flowed downward. this guy makes half serious videos. he gets a real enigma and suggests comical things, like say an alchemist, but still also poses legit questions on how something like the pooling at he bottom can happen.

Perhaps its water weathering from the flood. It flowed down the already created "foot travel". The same thing can be seen with many boulders and stones in the river beds near Banff in BC.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps its water weathering from the flood. It flowed down the already created "foot travel". The same thing can be seen with many boulders and stones in the river beds near Banff in BC.

but water wouldn't create re-hardened 'stone' or whatever the fuck it is at the bottom, water wear would turn it into sand/dust and it would be long gone by now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
but water wouldn't create re-hardened 'stone' or whatever the fuck it is at the bottom, water wear would turn it into sand/dust and it would be long gone by now.
True enough.
Come to think of it, it's probably the same technology they were using to scoop out the obelisks from the earth, etc.
Curing the stone so to speak.
screen-shot-2014-05-25-at-12-18-20-pm.png

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'mma need amod to require you to have to choose one of two fonts/colors/whatevers when you post. One for serious, one for sarcasm. I literally cannot tell.
the scooping definitely isnt whats going on at the Hathor steps. its some kind of tool, but no fucking idea what kind of bronce or stone tools could do that in a realistic amount of time.

• 1Like