The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It looks like the stairs are made of some kind of concrete. and someone poured water at the top or the mixture was simply too wet, before it was fully set. The sludgy overflow, then cascaded down. that would explain the odd creases, in the sludge. the solid staying and clumping, while the water evaporated.

or, given too wet concrete would destroy its longevity.. perhaps whatever they used for retention failed. im sure they didnt have 1x10's... maybe they used reed, or something and that bent and split over. if THAT happened, you would expect some of the material to be there at the crease/overflow covered up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It looks like the stairs are made of some kind of concrete. and someone poured water at the top or the mixture was simply too wet, before it was fully set. The sludgy overflow, then cascaded down. that would explain the odd creases, in the sludge. the solid staying and clumping, while the water evaporated.

or, given too wet concrete would destroy its longevity.. perhaps whatever they used for retention failed. im sure they didnt have 1x10's... maybe they used reed, or something and that bent and split over. if THAT happened, you would expect some of the material to be there at the crease/overflow covered up.
thats my guess. if that were concrete that would be the answer. but i think thats supposed to be stone, which makes it some sort of geopolymer process. they likely botched it or people started using it before it fully cured. there is no way thats natural wear.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
the wear isnt what he dismissed. he specifically stated that he has seen similar wear firsthand. what he's going on about is the puddling at the bottom. like the stone turned to goo at some point and flowed downward. this guy makes half serious videos. he gets a real enigma and suggests comical things, like say an alchemist, but still also poses legit questions on how something like the pooling at he bottom can happen.
stairstempleofhathor2.jpg

see, thats not material being taken away, its material being pushed downward. like taffy.
Problem with looking at pictures is that you can't physically test anything.

It looks like there's been some erosion from steps for sure. The material build up - is it the same stone and the same structure?

Has the eroded material been stamped into the step below, so it's less stable than the rock around it? Is it spilled plaster from when they did the walls?

I feel like there's lots of more credible areas to explore before going for it melted or everything is concrete.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Sandstone, it doesn't even have to melt. Which one of those videos about it talked about even.

It may have just been humid in that hallway for some reason. And that staircase it at least 1000 years old, i'm imagine it is much much older than that.

The sun looks like it does intentionally shine directly through that window. Onto those stairs. A little bit of humidity, daily exposure to the sun, soft stone, a thousand years or so... Asphault would run. I mean it's not the same since asphault is primarily tar. But it's a start.

Not like I know. But I'd investigate the mundane and geologic process of it before assuming there was human intervention. As far as why it ran like that? Weakening of the structure along the center where foot traffic erosion happens. You see that in any rock edifice you look at. Damage happens along the weak seams.

I saw one of these by going through some related links on one of those staircase vids that was making an argument the pyramids were hydroelectric generators. It was going well for about 5-10 minutes until it fell off the cliff of stupid. It left me with the question, "would that actually work?" Because if it would I could accept that much more easily than "they're ornate tombs!" They're obviously not tombs. They may have just been physical artifacts to project state power though. They may NEVER have had any particular purpose except to awe visitors. Like the Vatican.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Problem with looking at pictures is that you can't physically test anything.

It looks like there's been some erosion from steps for sure. The material build up - is it the same stone and the same structure?

Has the eroded material been stamped into the step below, so it's less stable than the rock around it? Is it spilled plaster from when they did the walls?

I feel like there's lots of more credible areas to explore before going for it melted or everything is concrete.
its definitely some kind of spillage. yeah there is some erosion because whatever material slopped over onto the stair isnt actual stone. outside of that i have no idea what it is, the story is that thats stone. so the controversy is that stone dont do what thats doing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems that Mystery History on youtube was demonetized. The censorship continues! Which in this case is especially dumb because MH is, at the absolute worst, a harmless conspiracy theorist about aliens and ancient civilizations. Totally milquetoast all around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
but water wouldn't create re-hardened 'stone' or whatever the fuck it is at the bottom, water wear would turn it into sand/dust and it would be long gone by now.

All I got is that significant water damage over time, in a specific condition created some kind of flowstone effect.

Flowstone - Wikipedia

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seems that Mystery History on youtube was demonetized. The censorship continues! Which in this case is especially dumb because MH is, at the absolute worst, a harmless conspiracy theorist about aliens and ancient civilizations. Totally milquetoast all around.
saw that, Youtube wouldnt even tell them why. pretty fucking cowardly. i think its because of Alex Jones, they dont want any tin foil hatters taking his place.
All I got is that significant water damage over time, in a specific condition created some kind of flowstone effect.

Flowstone - Wikipedia
if thats the case, then the question is, when did Egypt get that much flooding to cause such an event? its been a barren desert for something like ten thousand years.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
saw that, Youtube wouldnt even tell them why. pretty fucking cowardly. i think its because of Alex Jones, they dont want any tin foil hatters taking his place.

if thats the case, then the question is, when did Egypt get that much flooding to cause such an event? its been a barren desert for something like ten thousand years.

Depends on the true age of the ruins really. Do we trust academia, especially the Egyptian antiquities liars? I sure dont. I want my independent investigations.

Compared to the work of Shock and others, we all know the academic explanations are lacking to say the very least.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Depends on the true age of the ruins really. Do we trust academia, especially the Egyptian antiquities liars? I sure dont. I want my independent investigations.

Compared to the work of Shock and others, we all know the academic explanations are lacking to say the very least.

Yeah. I don't think its some huge malicious conspiracy/coverup though. Just that that current archaeological narrative (with all the gaps they fill with educated guesses) supports the careers of academics around the world. Entire research bodies follow it and without it their life's work falls into the realm of dumbass bullshit. Much like a lot of 19th century stuff when 20th century science came around and the the academic community totally discarded centuries worth of, """science""" research. So I get why they defend it tooth and nail even though the spirit of science would implore people to do the exact opposite. People gonna people.

One can hope that some future discovery, revelation, or the deaths of these old geezers will cause the next generation to question all of it and find superior answers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
One can hope that some future discovery, revelation, or the deaths of these old geezers will cause the next generation to question all of it and find superior answers.

This right here.

I think there is more than enough evidence of foul play when it comes to the antiquities holders in Egypt. I dont have the time to post all of the articles I can link on the subject :/

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This right here.

I think there is more than enough evidence of foul play when it comes to the antiquities holders in Egypt. I dont have the time to post all of the articles I can link on the subject :/
Yeah, you gotta spend your time linking anti-grav articles first!

• 1Truth!