The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean yeah, those steps wouldnt gloop at the bottom like that from a flood once a year and there is no evidence these stairs have ever been flooded. its not water damage. cement doesnt even gloop like that once its had time to harden.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

All these youtube vids, were once the bailiwick of the History, Discovery, A&E channels. Before they all went south with their reality shows. Hell, Hitler was on 24/7.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All these youtube vids, were once the bailiwick of the History, Discovery, A&E channels. Before they all went south with their reality shows. Hell, Hitler was on 24/7.
History channel hasnt ditched Ancient Aliens yet. i watched one of them recently and its hilarious. everything that ever happens is "aliens did this" or "aliens is why x did this" its funny but also gets boring. at least the videos i post present mysteries with some speculation on what it could be while still keeping an open mind about it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pops

History channel hasnt ditched Ancient Aliens yet. i watched one of them recently and its hilarious. everything that ever happens is "aliens did this" or "aliens is why x did this" its funny but also gets boring. at least the videos i post present mysteries with some speculation on what it could be while still keeping an open mind about it.

Haha. I used to watch those cable channels non stop. I loved it. Had my Fav button with them all back in the day. Somewhere in the past 10 years, I stopped watching TV and only surfed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

People claiming to see red-eyed Bigfoot at night in NC woods weren't imagining things, county says

BBS7tlF.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha. I used to watch those cable channels non stop. I loved it. Had my Fav button with them all back in the day. Somewhere in the past 10 years, I stopped watching TV and only surfed.
The wings series that they did were great, my dad and I watched the shit out of those when I was a kid.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
if thats the case, then the question is, when did Egypt get that much flooding to cause such an event? its been a barren desert for something like ten thousand years.
This is a candidate for the dumbest comment in the history of this forum.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There is so much to the story that we dont know, but a whole lot that has recently been broadcast.
Still doesnt explain those fuckin stairs though.
Did An Ancient Cataclysm Destroy An Advanced Culture In Egypt 12,000 Years Ago?

There is now ample scientific evidence that a massive global cataclysm damaged our planet about 11,700 years ago.
Which was :

It could have from comet fragments, an energetic pulse from galactic center, and/or plasma ejection from the sun. I personally believe it was all of the above. And this would explain what happened to the great ancient megalithic builders.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is so much to the story that we dont know, but a whole lot that has recently been broadcast.
Still doesnt explain those fuckin stairs though.
Did An Ancient Cataclysm Destroy An Advanced Culture In Egypt 12,000 Years Ago?

There is now ample scientific evidence that a massive global cataclysm damaged our planet about 11,700 years ago.
Which was :

It could have from comet fragments, an energetic pulse from galactic center, and/or plasma ejection from the sun. I personally believe it was all of the above. And this would explain what happened to the great ancient megalithic builders.
there are also more out there theories that the earth was knocked off its original axis, while i need much more info to believe that, if true it may account for a lot of different things. i really hope we one day learn the truth. i think the ancient "handbags" in Gobekli Tepe is the smoking gun for the age of many ancient structures being much older than is being claimed.
Gobekli-Tepe-hanbag.jpg

GT is 12000 years old
700_50875b8e05792baab706c4ae8f714459.jpg

La-Venta-Gods.jpg

Enhanced_IMG_2513.jpg

so did this fad carry over for 8000 years to Egypt, Sumeria and South America's ancient art?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users