The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Had to skip the dig for today, apologies.

We had confirmation without confirmation of the secret space program today.
The tech they will announce will blow some minds.

There is a serious amount of
of this program going public.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A pretty good one on Stanford Univ(cia training/rnd) and the CIA's remote viewing program. Pretty good. ignore the stupid clickbait title.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
man i'm bummed that ancient architect dude seems to be completely changing formats to almost worthless 4 minute videos, it is definitely not his niche.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man i'm bummed that ancient architect dude seems to be completely changing formats to almost worthless 4 minute videos, it is definitely not his niche.
yep, i didnt even bother to post his latest video. its ok though, others are more than picking up his slack. that unchartedx vid posted a few days ago was excellent. lots of good stuff coming up this year.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
yep, i didnt even bother to post his latest video. its ok though, others are more than picking up his slack. that unchartedx vid posted a few days ago was excellent. lots of good stuff coming up this year.

ya it's just he built a reputation of being fair, concise and logical with the more 'fringe' stuff, and it's just flushing it down the toilette.

also why the fuck isn't the bright insights guy making more vids with the amount of views he gets, it's weird. he could easily keep up the momentum with one a week but he does one every month or two

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There is more to it than this yt poster can fit into one video.

There's something under the ice. A really big something. I won't get into all the details. Way too much to cover.
Disclosure about what's in Antarctica is slowly rolling out though. The recent public disclosure about life under the ice with freshwater lakes was the start of the info flow. How far will it go? Who knows. It could be swept under the rug again too.

Had to skip the dig for today, apologies.

We had confirmation without confirmation of the secret space program today.
The tech they will announce will blow some minds.

There is a serious amount of
of this program going public.

I know I am always the negative Nellie, but you speak with such certainty about things. I wish I shared your certainty, I really do, but I just don't see it. Sorry, I know that doesn't add anything to this conversation at all.

I truly wish there was something big released, no matter what it is about, so that I could start hoping for some of the other things to be true. But it never happens. I honestly don't see how you guys keep up the optimism.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know I am always the negative Nellie, but you speak with such certainty about things. I wish I shared your certainty, I really do, but I just don't see it. Sorry, I know that doesn't add anything to this conversation at all.

I truly wish there was something big released, no matter what it is about, so that I could start hoping for some of the other things to be true. But it never happens. I honestly don't see how you guys keep up the optimism.
i believe in ancient civilizations tens of thousands of years old. mankind isnt 6,000 years old like the bible would have us believe. before gobekli tepe thats also what modern science was saying. no surprise there since they're being paid by the vatican to push that narrative. my optimism comes from all these structures which debunk that narrative and we have a chance, a real chance of actually knowing our origins. forget about the ghost, ET and Bigfoot stuff. thats just travel channel fodder.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i believe in ancient civilizations tens of thousands of years old. mankind isnt 6,000 years old like the bible would have us believe. before gobekli tepe thats also what modern science was saying. no surprise there since they're being paid by the vatican to push that narrative. my optimism comes from all these structures which debunk that narrative and we have a chance, a real chance of actually knowing our origins. forget about the ghost, ET and Bigfoot stuff. thats just travel channel fodder.
I get that, but yeah, it's all the "other" stuff that I just don't see the same way some people do.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I get that, but yeah, it's all the "other" stuff that I just don't see the same way some people do.
i used to believe that "other stuff" too. but times were different in the 70s 80s and 90s and there werent cameras in every single thing and this was before the internet where you find out all those famous bigfoot, UFO and Nessie sightings were admitted hoaxes. i got my info from books and docs like In Search Of.. i mean, hell even the Bermuda Triangle was just methane gas, they duplicated it sinking a ship on Mythbusters. why do people still believe this stuff? i think they were like me and believed it from the pre-internet and digicam age and just continued to believe without delving too deeply into these things. nobody ever wonders why the most compelling UFO and cryptid sightings happened before the age of this technology. they rely on blurry photos and eyewitness reports. its why i stick with the ancient civs, whatever there is to see, its still there. no eyewitnesses or fuzzy photos.

• 2Like