The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
it's happening

giphy.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
yes, but you arent seeing a fair image. its blurry, out of focus, not stationary and of poor resolution because its a poor camera filming the results. basically its potato evidence. let me ask you to do something. point your best camera at an object in low light, zoom in as much as possible and start recording for 20 seconds, try to keep it as steady as possible and then tell me how clear the object was in that regard. then factor in an object miles away in the same low light with even poorer quality film or video quality.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the statement. Just saying that was the basis for it.

I don't understand how we can get High Def Video and Images from Drones on Mars but UFO and Bigfoot videos are all from cameras made the early 1900's.

Cue Mitch Hedberg...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the statement. Just saying that was the basis for it.

I don't understand how we can get High Def Video and Images from Drones on Mars but UFO and Bigfoot videos are all from cameras made the early 1900's.

Cue Mitch Hedberg...
the explanation is people were too excited to keep the camera steady. and yeah i can agree with that, but its still not usable evidence or proof of anything. its just a blurry shaky image in low light with a camera that comes free with their phone. people these days dont use dedicated cameras anymore unless they are a pro or youtuber. in fact you would be better off with a pinhole camera from the civil war than the shit the average joe is carrying around in their back pocket.
high-resolution-pictures-of-the-civil-war-drollnation-com-92728.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
it's happening

giphy.gif

LOL yeah, the people who have the most to gain from an alien invasion would conspire to HIDE the existence of a foreign enemy that would be worth tens of trillions of dollars to them.

The Military-Industrial Complex built the space program and every ballistic missile and landed us on the moon by exaggerating the threat of SPUTNIK---a worthless beeping ball launched by a pirated copy of a Nazi rocket. Even the merest hint of an alien threat would make billionaires of every contractor in that Skunkworks site.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
LOL yeah, the people who have the most to gain from an alien invasion would conspire to HIDE the existence of a foreign enemy that would be worth tens of trillions of dollars to them.

The Military-Industrial Complex built the space program and every ballistic missile and landed us on the moon by exaggerating the threat of SPUTNIK---a worthless beeping ball launched by a pirated copy of a Nazi rocket. Even the merest hint of an alien threat would make billionaires of every contractor in that Skunkworks site.
aliens confirmed foreign allies

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's pretty hilarious they're still trying to sell these guys as "hunter gatherers"
of course, they're the ones who set the narrative, i can tell you if Gobekle Tepe was discovered in Egypt they would claim its only 2000 years old or less. when they asked that fucking asshole Zawi Hawass what he thought about GT, he said he never heard of it. these people dont care about actual discovery, they only care about cementing their legacy as "discoverers". thats not to say its only an egypt thing, they do it here too.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
New Evidence For Younger Dryas Impact Found by Researchers in South Africa

An anomalous abundance of platinum discovered at an archaeological site in South Africa offers support in favor of a controversial theory, which attributes abrupt climate changes that occurred 12,800 years ago to a possible cometary impact.

The Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis, at one time widely dismissed by scientists, has continued to gain traction over the last several years. Most notably, the presence of platinum spikes in association with this period of cold reversal that occurred around 12,800 years ago strongly suggests that the climate changes may have been the result of an impact or airburst by a comet.

The late Quaternary archaeological site Wonderkrater, located in the Limpopo Province in South Africa, consists of a large spring and peat mound with deposits dated to more than 30,000 years ago. With the rich information this Middle Stone Age site has yielded, it was an ideal place to look for evidence of the curious “platinum spike” associated with the Younger Dryas, which had not previously been found on the African continent.

A team of researchers led by Professor Francis Thackeray of the University of Johannesburg’s Evolution Studies Institute now says they have found such evidence, in the form of temperature changes based on pollen analysis, as well as a similar abundance of platinum to that found in association with the Younger Dryas at other locations around the world.

According to the study’s extract:

A prominent spike in platinum is documented in a Wonderkrater sample (5614) with a mean date of 12,744 cal yr BP using a Bayesian model, preceding the onset of the YD cooling event. The YD platinum spike at Wonderkrater is the first to be observed in Africa in the southern hemisphere, supplementing new discoveries from Patagonia in South America, in addition to more than 25 sites with such platinum anomalies in the northern hemisphere.

As lead author Thackery notes, “The observations from South Africa serve to strengthen ongoing assessments of the controversial YD Impact Hypothesis, whereby it is proposed that a meteorite or cometary impact contributed to a decline in temperature, associated inter alia with a dispersion of atmospheric dust, mammalian extinctions, and cultural changes.”

New evidence in support of an extraterrestrial source behind an abrupt climate change event that occurred at the end of the last ice age has been found in Africa, according to a team of South African scientists. The discovery marks the first such evidence from the African continent found to-date.

• 3Like