The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
There are no sides dude.
Stop being a cunt about this. It isn't the way.

Read Void’s posts again. He is staunchly in the ‘there is no such thing as extraterrestrial life’ camp. I’m saying that side of the argument is inherently flawed. We exist. We’ve existed for such a short brief period, that to claim we are the only ones is ignorant. It’s akin to arguing with a 3rd grader. I’m not claiming we have been visited. And I’m not claiming we haven’t been visited. There is just far too much advancement made/to go. We’ve been flying for such a relatively short amount of time, we’re quite literally in the infancy of flight still. Some pieces of tech we have is almost unexplainable for how it came about. Inventor after inventor have routinely claimed “it came to me in a dream.” Is Void so ignorant that he can’t see the flaws of his actions?

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Read Void’s posts again. He is staunchly in the ‘there is no such thing as extraterrestrial life’ camp. I’m saying that side of the argument is inherently flawed. We exist. We’ve existed for such a short brief period, that to claim we are the only ones is ignorant. It’s akin to arguing with a 3rd grader. I’m not claiming we have been visited. And I’m not claiming we haven’t been visited. There is just far too much advancement made/to go. We’ve been flying for such a relatively short amount of time, we’re quite literally in the infancy of flight still. Some pieces of tech we have is almost unexplainable for how it came about. Inventor after inventor have routinely claimed “it came to me in a dream.” Is Void so ignorant that he can’t see the flaws of his actions?

You're posting in the wrong thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

H.A. Monkey

You're posting in the wrong thread.

Tell that to Void for wanting to derail the UFO talk with his third grader tantrum. He dismisses UFO’s as being birds. Birds that make thermal cameras go nuts. Birds that fly 50,000 mph. We have UFO’s in this atmosphere. Not all UFO’s are extraterrestrial. There has to be something going on that we just don’t understand. But Void’s essay’s boiled down to a bunch of spam. Dismissive of any chance to accept evidence, and it’s all just a hoax according to him.

Our civilization is barely 100 years old. We’re barely getting to a defined and set way of true cultural expansion without the use of war. We’ve been technologically set back multiple times along our way. The suppression from the Catholic Church and the bubonic plague set us back nearly 1000 years. And that’s just the last 2000 years. Fuck me. There’s shit flying in our atmosphere that we don’t understand. Will we ever? Who knows. But unlike Void, I’m not gonna dismiss the evidence that something is going on simply because “there’s no way that’s possible.”

What’s more plausible:

•A bird that can travel 50,000mph and can turn on a dime. That puts off a thermal signature of nearly 1000*.
•An alien spacecraft that is studying us.
•Experimental unmanned craft based off of ‘came to me in a dream’ tech.

I can’t make the point any clearer; don’t dismiss actually evidence with easily refuted claims. And simply saying ‘i don’t believe that’ is not a valid point. Saying ‘we can’t do that’ when we’ve got a history of unexplained things? Might as well drop me off at special education. Will have an easier time getting them to not dismiss evidence just because it doesn’t fit their personal world view.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Siddar

Our civilization is barely 100 years old. We’re barely getting to a defined and set way of true cultural expansion without the use of war. We’ve been technologically set back multiple times along our way. The suppression from the Catholic Church and the bubonic plague set us back nearly 1000 years. And that’s just the last 2000 years. Fuck me. There’s shit flying in our atmosphere that we don’t understand. Will we ever? Who knows. But unlike Void, I’m not gonna dismiss the evidence that something is going on simply because “there’s no way that’s possible.”

One our civilization is more then a 100 years old.

Two Catholic church preserved knowledge that enabled us to jump start our civilization after the dark ages.

Three the Black death accelerated us technologically by a creating labor shortage that required technology to evolve in order to fill the gap.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because your side is literally you screaming ‘that’s not possible, no way that’s true’ without providing any evidence at all. So how the hell can I prove you wrong when you are literally plugging your ears and screaming ‘lalalalala I can’t hear you’?
i have no true side because i was on both, i only switched to skeptic because i realized it was bullshit with no proof of absolutely anything. zero, nada all a bunch of hoaxes and hopium. give me proof, talk is cheap.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

H.A. Monkey

One our civilization is more then a 100 years old.

Two Catholic church preserved knowledge that enabled us to jump start our civilization after the dark ages.

Three the Black death accelerated us technologically by a creating labor shortage that required technology to evolve in order to fill the gap.

We’re just now getting to a point where wars aren’t caught over just the expansion of a kingdom. I’d call that a true start to a civilization. One could even argue that WWII is the point where we started making real advancements towards a peaceful civilization.

The Catholic Church suppressed pretty much all technology advancement from the fall of the Roman Empire to the dark ages. That’s what I’m talking about. It took Europe quite some time to population wise, recover to where it once was. One could even argue that the suppression caused by the Church could be the reason the plague was as bad as it was.

i have no true side because i was on both, i only switched to skeptic because i realized it was bullshit with no proof of absolutely anything. zero, nada all a bunch of hoaxes and hopium. give me proof, talk is cheap.

So the proof required to make a UFO into an IFO is required? Well if that isn’t setting the bar to an unreachable level. And your talk is cheap. All you can say is you’re a denier because small evidence no longer qualifies as evidence to you. Evidence is proof something is going on. You may not accept the fact that they are extraterrestrial craft. You can not dismiss that there is evidence on video that there is something moving through our atmosphere that behaves like nothing we currently understand.

Last edited:

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
We’re just now getting to a point where wars aren’t caught over just the expansion of a kingdom. I’d call that a true start to a civilization. One could even argue that WWII is the point where we started making real advancements towards a peaceful civilization.

The Catholic Church suppressed pretty much all technology advancement from the fall of the Roman Empire to the dark ages. That’s what I’m talking about. It took Europe quite some time to population wise, recover to where it once was. One could even argue that the suppression caused by the Church could be the reason the plague was as bad as it was.

So the proof required to make a UFO into an IFO is required? Well if that isn’t setting the bar to an unreachable level. And your talk is cheap. All you can say is you’re a denier because small evidence no longer qualifies as evidence to you. Evidence is proof something is going on. You may not accept the fact that they are extraterrestrial craft. You can not dismiss that there is evidence on video that there is something moving through our atmosphere that behaves like nothing we currently understand.

In this age of beautiful HD videos and drones, give us a highly detailed video that shows clear evidence. Otherwise GTFO.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i agree the church did hold civilization back tech wise but it all seeped into society anyway, just took longer

if anything challenged the dogma = EVIL!!! work of the devil!!!

galileo etc.

now imagine if the church embraced his work completely,

i mean he pioneered at least 3 modern sciences:
astronomy, strength of materials and kinematics

now imagine where we would be if his work was embraced initially.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I mean, the dude named hate monkey is just trolling yall at this point.
I wish it were that simple. I think there is something basic broken in his head. He has absolutely no concept that his side is the one requiring extraordinary proof. Just saying that we don't know, so therefore it MUST include the possibility of aliens, is evidence enough that he doesn't understand how common sense works. I sure hope he doesn't have kids. "But Dad, I didn't eat the last piece of cake! Interdimensional cake eaters ate it, and you can't prove that blurry surveillance video of someone in a hoodie is me, so it must be true!" "Drat, foiled again. Ok, go back to playing your video games kid, I can't argue with your logic. I wonder if tinfoil will keep those cake burglars away."

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Siddar

Wars are fought for the same reasons they have always been fought.

Catholic church did not suppress ALL technology. It ineffectively suppressed a limited amount of scientific knowledge. These sins were more then offset by its preserving of scientific knowledge thru the dark ages.

Really you're coming across as atheistic cultist here. Where in order to defend your cult everything else must be evil or stupid in the extreme.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

H.A. Monkey

In this age of beautiful HD videos and drones, give us a highly detailed video that shows clear evidence. Otherwise GTFO.

Do you even understand optical focus? If something’s beyond a cameras field of view, it will always be blurry you dolt. You call me names, but don’t understand for one second the tech you claim shits possible with. Must hurt to be that dumb.

Wars are fought for the same reasons they have always been fought.

Catholic church did not suppress ALL technology. It ineffectively suppressed a limited amount of scientific knowledge. These sins were more then offset by its preserving of scientific knowledge thru the dark ages.

Really you're coming across as atheistic cultist here. Where in order to defend your cult everything else must be evil or stupid in the extreme.

And what reason do you believe wars are for? I’ll wait for you to struggle with that answer. I’m sorry but do you bother to indulge yourself into other countries history ever? You can defend your religion however you feel you want to. I’m not here to attack religion. What kind of secrets do you truly think the Vatican has held within their vault? No matter how you slice the pie, it shows the Catholic Church as being active in suppressing the improvement through science. Even to this day!

You guys want to mock me for having evidence, even as slim as some of it is. That’s fine. I can sleep tight at night knowing that I’ve at least attempted to provide evidence. All your claims against UFO’s cannot even be backed up. It’s literally so easy to disprove statements like ‘with today’s tech blah blah blah my dicks bigger’ when your entire arguments hinges making unsubstantiated claims.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
exactly, we just had a building in Beirut wtfexplode like a nuke going off and we had 4k quality footage of it happening from MULTIPLE locations. but when there is supposed to be a big fucking spaceship chilling out in the sky. this is what we get.
images

but guys, you cant prove thats not a UFO. so therefore it MUST BE.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Shit....that’s a triangle ufo chuk. Any inter dimensional cake eaters get out?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Siddar

Do you even understand optical focus? If something’s beyond a cameras field of view, it will always be blurry you dolt. You call me names, but don’t understand for one second the tech you claim shits possible with. Must hurt to be that dumb.

And what reason do you believe wars are for? I’ll wait for you to struggle with that answer. I’m sorry but do you bother to indulge yourself into other countries history ever? You can defend your religion however you feel you want to. I’m not here to attack religion. What kind of secrets do you truly think the Vatican has held within their vault? No matter how you slice the pie, it shows the Catholic Church as being active in suppressing the improvement through science. Even to this day!

You guys want to mock me for having evidence, even as slim as some of it is. That’s fine. I can sleep tight at night knowing that I’ve at least attempted to provide evidence. All your claims against UFO’s cannot even be backed up. It’s literally so easy to disprove statements like ‘with today’s tech blah blah blah my dicks bigger’ when your entire arguments hinges making unsubstantiated claims.

Wars are fought for a variety of reasons. For Ego, to acquire territory for better defensive purposes, to acquire resources, just to acquire more territory, to acquire populations, to gain vassals, to defeat an enemy, and finally just to try to take over the world in the name of a cause. There are more but that all I can come up with right now.

You know for exactly the same reasons they have always been fought.

I don't see any change in the nature of man in the past hundred years that would indicate a civilizational shift that you are claiming.

I took issue with your general statement that the Catholic church was a malevolent force suppressing "ALL SCIENCE". If you can't see that statement is fundamentally just wrong. Then it leads me to believe that you are zealot of some kind are another.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

H.A. Monkey

Wars are fought for a variety of reasons. For Ego, to acquire territory for better defensive purposes, to acquire resources, just to acquire more territory, to acquire populations, to gain vassals, to defeat an enemy, and finally just to try to take over the world in the name of a cause. There are more but that all I can come up with right now.

You know for exactly the same reasons they have always been fought.

I don't see any change in the nature of man in the past hundred years that would indicate a civilizational shift that you are claiming.

I took issue with your general statement that the Catholic church was a malevolent force suppressing "ALL SCIENCE". If you can't see that statement is fundamentally just wrong. Then it leads me to believe that you are zealot of some kind are another.

Almost got the wars issue there. But what are wars for now? Exclude the Middle East, and it’s exclusively political unrest. No ones really trying to invade other countries for conquest of booty or land.

And I see the real issue. I said the church held us back. I never said they went full murder rampage and prevented science. But anything that went against God was sure as hell eliminated.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, mire if needed....

I'm sure you guys have seen the explosion in Beirut.. I've seen some videos of something coming down from the sky just before the major explosion.. Any thoughts on this.
I know everything can be faked now days and I can't believe anything I see on the web bit would like to know your opinions.

Me... I think its just a fuck up by someone in the building who caused it but well.. You can never know

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I'm sure you guys have seen the explosion in Beirut.. I've seen some videos of something coming down from the sky just before the major explosion.. Any thoughts on this.
I know everything can be faked now days and I can't believe anything I see on the web bit would like to know your opinions.

Me... I think its just a fuck up by someone in the building who caused it but well.. You can never know
There was a plane according to some eyewitnesses. I'd wager it was a military hit of some sort. I highly doubt we will hear any truth about it though.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester

Its no more suspicious than that warehouse in Texas that assploded about two years ago.

The only suspicious part is... Why were they warehousing that much volatile explosive on their rock for ten years to begin with. And "you've gotta put it somewhere" is a fair enough answer for me.