The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hey Chukzombi Chukzombi
I know we've done the giant bones thing to death, but have you delved into the pigmies of North America at all? The guys presentation-quality blows but he does go through many old paper clippings from the NYT and other papers of the era about the mass graves in the Nashville area. I'm on board with pigmies since they are well documented, but the sheer volume of corpses and coffins discovered gives me some serious pause. And it's another one of those dead-ends at the Smithsonian moments. Know anything about this topic?

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I found out about Graham Hancock today by listening to an older Joe Rogan podcast.

I did some quick basic research and looks like he's most considered a pseudo scientist though a lot of the stuff he said in the podcast intrigued me.

1. What do you guys think about Hancock? Mostly real or mostly quack?
2. Who is considered a reliable and respected source on advanced ancient civilizations right before Ancient Dryas occured, megalithic civs and stuff in that vein? I'd like to learn more but I dont want to wade through seas of "Ancient Aliens" type of bullshit.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I found out about Graham Hancock today by listening to an older Joe Rogan podcast.

I did some quick basic research and looks like he's most considered a pseudo scientist though a lot of the stuff he said in the podcast intrigued me.

2. Who is considered a reliable and respected source on advanced ancient civilizations right before Ancient Dryas occured, megalithic civs and stuff in that vein? I'd like to learn more but I dont want to wade through seas of "Ancient Aliens" type of bullshit.
I think Chukzombi Chukzombi has a much better list of resources for your second question than I could put together.

Just doing a search for Hancock and his buddies should turn up many lectures for you to dive into.
JRE has had Hancock and his crew on several times and they do a good job of laying the hypothesis down and, especially Carlson, have some well thought out connections between pre and post dryas civilizations.
The overall collected story arch from this group concerning the dryas period highlighting the geology, comet impacts, worldwide damage, raised sea levels, melting of the ice sheets, proposed solar events, etc, have all come together with the research they have done and that is pretty much what they present on the JRE. Since those episodes aired, the evidence of the cataclysm has been confirmed as correct, with mainstream finally starting to agree with them. To a point of course. Academia are asshats.

Hancock is pretty good, though I find some of his explanations/hypotheses of various details to be off in crazy town at times. However, his view of consciousness and the deeper subjects surrounding our human experience, in my opinion, is worth giving your attention. If you're into that aspect anyways.

Here is a good intro to his solo work.

Robert, who is part of Hancocks superhero squad is pretty good at going through the evidence of the flooding, especially around the sphinx. Worth a listen if you haven't yet.

I drifted straight toward Randall Carlson personally. His geology work is perfect, and how he relates that to the viewer is excellent. He did a few JRE episodes, but I prefer to watch his lectures. Here is a quick shot that can lead you to more of his lecture work if you have any interest in it.

He also has a great podcast as well.

Really suggest checking this reading Hancock delivers of some of the Thoth work. It's fucked up but you can see aspects of the Thoth texts playing out on earth right now, though to be fair, you always have if you looked for it. Also, the animations are pretty awesome.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think Chukzombi Chukzombi has a much better list of resources for your second question than I could put together.

Just doing a search for Hancock and his buddies should turn up many lectures for you to dive into.
JRE has had Hancock and his crew on several times and they do a good job of laying the hypothesis down and, especially Carlson, have some well thought out connections between pre and post dryas civilizations.
The overall collected story arch from this group concerning the dryas period highlighting the geology, comet impacts, worldwide damage, raised sea levels, melting of the ice sheets, proposed solar events, etc, have all come together with the research they have done and that is pretty much what they present on the JRE. Since those episodes aired, the evidence of the cataclysm has been confirmed as correct, with mainstream finally starting to agree with them. To a point of course. Academia are asshats.

Hancock is pretty good, though I find some of his explanations/hypotheses of various details to be off in crazy town at times. However, his view of consciousness and the deeper subjects surrounding our human experience, in my opinion, is worth giving your attention. If you're into that aspect anyways.

Here is a good intro to his solo work.

Robert, who is part of Hancocks superhero squad is pretty good at going through the evidence of the flooding, especially around the sphinx. Worth a listen if you haven't yet.

I drifted straight toward Randall Carlson personally. His geology work is perfect, and how he relates that to the viewer is excellent. He did a few JRE episodes, but I prefer to watch his lectures. Here is a quick shot that can lead you to more of his lecture work if you have any interest in it.

He also has a great podcast as well.

Really suggest checking this reading Hancock delivers of some of the Thoth work. It's fucked up but you can see aspects of the Thoth texts playing out on earth right now, though to be fair, you always have if you looked for it. Also, the animations are pretty awesome.
i did hundreds of pages of explaining shit to people. if they havent gotten what its all about by now. its a lost cause and not worth my time.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey Chukzombi Chukzombi
I know we've done the giant bones thing to death, but have you delved into the pigmies of North America at all? The guys presentation-quality blows but he does go through many old paper clippings from the NYT and other papers of the era about the mass graves in the Nashville area. I'm on board with pigmies since they are well documented, but the sheer volume of corpses and coffins discovered gives me some serious pause. And it's another one of those dead-ends at the Smithsonian moments. Know anything about this topic?
the little people stuff is legit, they have plenty of evidence of super small races. its completely true. the giant stuff is just lacking, i mean i believe when people say there were "giants in the earth" or however that line goes. I'm just not on board with out perception of giants being the same with people back then's perception of a giant. Goliath was said to be a little over 7 foot. which is a very tall man, but the NBA has been recruiting giants for decades.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i did hundreds of pages of explaining shit to people. if they havent gotten what its all about by now. its a lost cause and not worth my time.
Ya, we have. We both know sometimes folks won't bother to swim backward in this thread. Besides, it gave me something to do while I wind down for sleep. Now I'm listening to Carlsons podcast and I'm waking back up though. :emoji_sweat_smile:

the little people stuff is legit, they have plenty of evidence of super small races. its completely true. the giant stuff is just lacking, i mean i believe when people say there were "giants in the earth" or however that line goes. I'm just not on board with out perception of giants being the same with people back then's perception of a giant. Goliath was said to be a little over 7 foot. which is a very tall man, but the NBA has been recruiting giants for decades.
Ya, the giant thing. I've changed my mind about it. The theory of them just being big Norsemen makes for the best argument imo. Ancient Norsemen were huge by modern-day standards according to the old literature and myths. Tall, Broad, stronk as hell, masters of earthworks. I haven't really looked into if the people living in the northern reaches of ancient earth shared similar sizes or not. Have you ever heard anything that corroborates that suggestion?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, we have. We both know sometimes folks won't bother to swim backward in this thread. Besides, it gave me something to do while I wind down for sleep. Now I'm listening to Carlsons podcast and I'm waking back up though. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Ya, the giant thing. I've changed my mind about it. The theory of them just being big Norsemen makes for the best argument imo. Ancient Norsemen were huge by modern-day standards according to the old literature and myths. Tall, Broad, stronk as hell, masters of earthworks. I haven't really looked into if the people living in the northern reaches of ancient earth shared similar sizes or not. Have you ever heard anything that corroborates that suggestion?
yes, the image of these visiting races to people like the Inca or Maya must have been incredible. here you have 6foot+ bearded white men coming off boats with big fucking axes and swords and meanwhile these guys are 4foot something lugging clubs and dont know what a fucking beard is. how i explain stuff like the giant buildings in europe and egypt. people were always trying to impress their enemies. so they build gigantic doorways and huge ceilings to give the impression that these are massive fuckers you dont want to mess with. the thing that always give them away are the steps. they build a doorway fit for a 25 foot tall man, meanwhile they construct tiny little fucking steps a modern man could trip down. dont get me wrong. i like the giants theory. i watch giants documentaries still or as of a year ago. but there just isnt anything except old timey news articles saying "super giant skeleton was discovered" with no pictures and the evidence is no longer around. then it gets worse because when you ask, where them bones at, they say ahh the Smithsonian must have grabbed it to hide the truth. see if they had just said, shit i dunno, we lost track of it in the last 150 years. thats plausible. but when they invent a boogeyman i nope out.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
yes, the image of these visiting races to people like the Inca or Maya must have been incredible. here you have 6foot+ bearded white men coming off boats with big fucking axes and swords and meanwhile these guys are 4foot something lugging clubs and dont know what a fucking beard is. how i explain stuff like the giant buildings in europe and egypt. people were always trying to impress their enemies. so they build gigantic doorways and huge ceilings to give the impression that these are massive fuckers you dont want to mess with. the thing that always give them away are the steps. they build a doorway fit for a 25 foot tall man, meanwhile they construct tiny little fucking steps a modern man could trip down. dont get me wrong. i like the giants theory. i watch giants documentaries still or as of a year ago. but there just isnt anything except old timey news articles saying "super giant skeleton was discovered" with no pictures and the evidence is no longer around. then it gets worse because when you ask, where them bones at, they say ahh the Smithsonian must have grabbed it to hide the truth. see if they had just said, shit i dunno, we lost track of it in the last 150 years. thats plausible. but when they invent a boogeyman i nope out.
I'd give several arms and legs to have full access to the Smithsonian vaults for a few years to search out anything they have left in their lost and found. Not that I'd expect them to have been able to save anything from 2+ centuries ago, but still. I don't really buy the story that everything they were throwing into those vaults over the years was intentionally "lost". It makes way more sense that they lost some shit, broke some shit, and threw some shit out. Would be nice to look over whatever they do have left though. Especially the notes, letters, and records now that I think about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Okay, hold up. Now we have a Russian cosmonaut publicly speaking about something like this, when they have had as hard a clamp on thier months through the NDA system as our guys have?

****Edit adding pic

EgBWaHhU4AA9HIw.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Not starlink sats?
It looks similar to a coordinated trail but it's doesn't match the observations from the iss of a freshly launched train....though from the distance in the video, who's to say.
spacex-satellites.jpg.optimal.jpg

The satellites disperse into a grid pattern after the initial launch.
starlinkview.gif

It would come down to verifying if there was a recent deploy when he took the footage I guess.

Otherwise...Interdimensional Cake Eaters is the clear answer. :emoji_cake:

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

iannis

Musty Nester

Honestly it's his ideas that are important, not his professional reputation. Anyone going against the grain and telling all the other guys that they're wrong is going to get a bad reputation because of the money involved in being right.

It seems to me like he's doing work just as valid, maybe even more valid in some instances, as more institutionally respected scholars. I was highly skeptical of younger dryas when i first encountered it, but if you're willing to listen to the argument and take it seriously it's not fraud. It's not perfect, but not fraud. There is something there, and it would do a lot to explain the migration patterns that we have been forced to adopt which on the face of them are unreasonable. A prehistory civilization of some advanced nature (we're not talking the truly crazy shit like ancient egyptian magic and laser stone cutting) would do a lot to help explain those. You can sail across the oceans in wooden ships. And you -can- sail across the pacific in a giant fucking raft, if you were crazy enough to try. The level of technological achievement does not actually have to be that high to support a multi-continent civilization. They -could- have done it in ~800 AD if they'd wanted to. In some aspects a more diffuse population might be advantageous for exploration where it is disadventageous for technological specialization.

That said, Hancok peddles some bunk shit to conspiracy theorists as well. I'm sure he believes it. But whatever, separate the wheat from the chaff. Tesla believed in crazy shit, Newton believed in crazy shit, Ford REALLY believed in some crazy shit. Musk believes in some crazy shit if you listen to him talk about AI. Take what works and leave the egyptology in egypt. He doesn't have to be perfect to have some good ideas. And the bad ones don't invalidate the good work.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Okay, hold up. Now we have a Russian cosmonaut publicly speaking about something like this, when they have had as hard a clamp on thier months through the NDA system as our guys have?

****Edit adding pic

View attachment 295691
why did they include the Karate Kid background music? looks more like a CGI school project than actual space footage. but ok whatever.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There was indeed a starlink deployment the day before his video. All but confirms sats. Making unknowns become definitive knows is good.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm confused as to why the Earth is transparent in the video?
You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical, as you call, it, universes were not yet born.

The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical, as you call, it, universes were not yet born.

The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm just pointing out the fact that the video you posted is clearly fake for multiple reasons. First of all, the Earth isn't transparent and second of all you can see stars moving in the foreground while stars in the background remain stationary. Here's a few videos of how stars actually behave.

If you'll notice, all stars are moving uniformly thus proving that the Russian time lapse video is indeed fake and the fact that even someone like Chukzombie can figure it out is pretty damn embarrassing for you.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike