The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
Okay, hold up. Now we have a Russian cosmonaut publicly speaking about something like this, when they have had as hard a clamp on thier months through the NDA system as our guys have?

****Edit adding pic

View attachment 295691
Satalites.

However ancient astronaut theorists say that the answer can be found at the other side of the world in Europe were the ancients built lines of stones in the same configuration. Could this have been an ancient powergrid, beaming down "energy" to the Earth?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Satalites.

However ancient astronaut theorists say that the answer can be found at the other side of the world in Europe were the ancients built lines of stones in the same configuration. Could this have been an ancient powergrid, beaming down "energy" to the Earth?
They understood the magnetic fields. Don't be retarded.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
They understood the magnetic fields. Don't be retarded.

Lol don't be retarded, says the guy that couldn't figure out that that Russian tweet video was fake. Pretty fucking sad that the creator of this very thread is such a gullible moron that he couldn't figure out a space video was fake when it looks like it was made by a bunch of kids in middle school. Kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you're such an idiot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Satalites.

there are no ancient astronauts, unless you mean the little doggy in Sputnik.

• 2Worf

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Lol don't be retarded, says the guy that couldn't figure out that that Russian tweet video was fake. Pretty fucking sad that the creator of this very thread is such a gullible moron that he couldn't figure out a space video was fake when it looks like it was made by a bunch of kids in middle school. Kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you're such an idiot.
UFOlogy in a nutshell.

• 1Pathetic

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Go drink more bleach you retarded faggot.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You guys rag on me about the simple things when you've got this kind of shit poisoning the brains of the hardcores.
1598322817703.png

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!

Honestly? This thread has always been about posting information. Fake or not. I completely see most of these videos as fake. But MusicForFish MusicForFish has done some deep dives on shit. Definitely some rabbit holes and it’s entertaining to read.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If I had a nickel for every "deep dive"... :rolleyes:

Where's my anti-grav?!
It is coming along. I'm doing the good work of extensive research and citations(in some cases anyways) so I can backup what I'm talking aboot and refining the whole thing as my understanding and perception of the content develops. Some of the science is complicated shit for a Ogre Warrior. I even have a few videos displaying antigrav concepts working in real time so there can be a concious understanding of what is at play. I need a research partner or a secretary.
Off on an extended adventure atm. Not sure when I will be at my computer next. Possibly a month.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It is coming along. I'm doing the good work of extensive research and citations(in some cases anyways) so I can backup what I'm talking aboot and refining the whole thing as my understanding and perception of the content develops. Some of the science is complicated shit for a Ogre Warrior. I even have a few videos displaying antigrav concepts working in real time so there can be a concious understanding of what is at play. I need a research partner or a secretary.
Off on an extended adventure atm. Not sure when I will be at my computer next. Possibly a month.
Fortunately I was a Troll Shadowknight, so I'm far more intelligent than stupid Ogre Warriors.

I will hold my breath waiting!

• 2Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fortunately I was a Troll Shadowknight, so I'm far more intelligent than stupid Ogre Warriors.

I will hold my breath waiting!
I loved my troll sk alt. The boxed sham combo was the tits.
And don't hold your breath, you'll pass out before I can post it.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I loved my troll sk alt. The boxed sham combo was the tits.
And don't hold your breath, you'll pass out before I can post it.
I boxed a shaman with mine eventually too. Also troll. Because trolls (original models obv) > *. And before anyone starts, fuck frogloks. We took our shit back in the end!

Grobb We Will Not Forget.gif

• 2Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I used the troll for sham. Even tho the innate regen was small, it still added up until fully leveled. Ogres on the other hand are so great no matter the class with that stun immunity.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I used the troll for sham. Even tho the innate regen was small, it still added up until fully leveled. Ogres on the other hand are so great no matter the class with that stun immunity.
The number of turgur spells I got off because I wedged my ogre ass into a corner and couldn't be moved stunner or frontal stunned was large.

Ogres rule AND drool.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users