tenor.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Shit, too late.

They better leave it there. Something so out of place in a landscape like that is quite eye catching.
It'll be an ancient civ site for the next epochs internet armchair warriors to debate.
They'll probably have thier own raccoon named Crushfeet Dirtmud trashing thier posts too.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that thing is fake as fuck. its just shitty riveted steel panels and its not even flush with the other panels.
af749310-2e8b-11eb-be20-200ca6256645_image_hires_042428.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Of course it is. The whole point is almost certain summed by those eternal three letters: A-R-T.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Of course it is. The whole point is almost certain summed by those eternal three letters: A-R-T.
The word starting with "A" I thought of is, Attention... Someone will be sitting back watching all this and feeling very clever.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ancient Architects 5 hours ago

Quick update for anyone patiently waiting for my new video. So, it’s 1 hour 28 minutes long. I’ve completed 1 hour of it so far and it will be released I think on Tuesday next week. This is a realistic timescale. It’s been a difficult one to make as it’s hard to explain something without good images and so I’ve had to make a lot of diagrams on PhotoShop. But I’m pleased with how it’s progressing and it should generate a lot of discussion for anyone interested in the Great Pyramid. Best wishes to Ben (UnchartedX) and Jimmy (Bright Insight) whilst in Egypt - follow them on Twitter and Instagram for updates - and YouTube of course!
7RMxcv_XOGbKl3F7cGoPP-JkEwvqyuDvGyk8v84afK6sQy7Y8jN7hRaSYQq5YMvmBkU2fwX6fnTwWwg=s350-nd

• 3Like
  • 1Salty