The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The full article released today by none other than George Knapp.
They actually included the time these pics were taken in the article as well as the general location.
DC to the west, encounter area in red.
area.PNG

There is a video after the click for those that don't know how to read.
As always, the preview.
I posted this in December 2020 when it leaked on Twitter.
Acorn.jpg

The 2 new pics from the same flight.
Metallic-Blimp.jpg

Sphere.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • An event series described involves the USS Russell.
  • This UAP event series took place during July of 2019 - involving Strike Group 9 within the Warning areas off of San Diego.
  • The USS Russell observed and recorded multiple “pyramid” shaped craft.
  • Observations of this encounter series were noted in detail.
NAVY+FILMED+PYRAMID+UAPs.jpg

• An event series described involves the USS Omaha.
  • The USS Omaha observed and recorded a “spherical” shaped craft (see below image).
  • It is noted that the “spherical” craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle, and was observed descending into the water without destruction.
  • It is noted that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - and that a submarine was used in the search.
  • Observations of this encounter series were noted in detail.
NAVY+FILMED+TRANSMEDIUM+SPHERE+UAP.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was driving past Dublin Airport 2 years ago and the road at one point faces the runway, a plane which was landing was pointed directly at me.

The wings looked exactly like a saucer shape, a raised bell shape in the middle which was the cockpit and a couple of headlights pointed right at me obscuring the view of it. You also can't see the length of the plane (longer than you can see) or wings (shorter than you can see) from that angle, so you assume it's all the same length.

I've always thought that UFOs are just experimental/secret aircraft, seeing what I saw at Dublin made me realise that a saucer shaped sighting doesn't nessesarily need to be a saucer shaped aircraft.

Which brings me on to what I saw this morning:

Screenshot_20210410-160724_YouTube.jpg

Wow looks UFO shaped from that angle! It's an experimental Nazi design which was effectively a flying wing:

They had a bunch of these designs, very fast and radar evasive due to being made partially of wood (lack of materials in 1945), some were even single use pilotable rockets filled with flesh melting fuel. I did hear that one was literally saucer shaped too.

They were shipped to the US in Operation Paperclip and tested in the US. When was Roswell again? In a good place for secret aircraft testing?

The US and USSR were backward engineering Nazi experimental tech they found (if they didn't find the scientists responsible), and/or iterating on the designs. Some worked out and some didn't. This is fact.

Throughout the Cold War it stands to reason that the US and USSR were both trying crazy designs and backward engineering designs captured from the other side (eg Bob Lazar).

Which brings us to today. If these tic tac UAPs are genuinely aircraft, why do we think they are Aliens and not Russian/Chinese tech? Nazis were doing insane stuff with aircraft (Jets/Rockets) in secret 75 years ago just think of what is being tested today.

TLDR: Stop being crazy about this stuff.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was driving past Dublin Airport 2 years ago and the road at one point faces the runway, a plane which was landing was pointed directly at me.

The wings looked exactly like a saucer shape, a raised bell shape in the middle which was the cockpit and a couple of headlights pointed right at me obscuring the view of it. You also can't see the length of the plane (longer than you can see) or wings (shorter than you can see) from that angle, so you assume it's all the same length.

I've always thought that UFOs are just experimental/secret aircraft, seeing what I saw at Dublin made me realise that a saucer shaped sighting doesn't nessesarily need to be a saucer shaped aircraft.

Which brings me on to what I saw this morning:

View attachment 347363

Wow looks UFO shaped! It's an experimental Nazi design which was effectively a flying wing:

They had a bunch of these designs, very fast and radar evasive due to being made partially of wood (lack of materials in 1945), some were even single use pilotable rockets filled with flesh melting fuel. I did hear that one was literally saucer shaped too.

They were shipped to the US in Operation Paperclip and tested in the US. When was Roswell again? In a good place for secret aircraft testing?

The US and USSR were backward engineering Nazi experimental tech they found (if they didn't find the scientists responsible), and/or iterating on the designs. Some worked out and some didn't. This is fact.

Throughout the Cold War it stands to reason that the US and USSR were both trying crazy designs and backward engineering designs captured from the other side (eg Bob Lazar).

Which brings us to today. If these tic tac UAPs are genuinely aircraft, why do we think they are Aliens and not Russian/Chinese tech? Nazis were doing insane stuff with aircraft (Jets/Rockets) in secret 75 years ago just think of what is being tested today.

TLDR: Stop being crazy about this stuff.
Stop drinking gasoline then posting on our boards.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Stop drinking gasoline then posting on our boards.
I feel like I put together a well founded and factual argument there, interesting that you are resorting to insults, I guess that you can't fault what I said?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I feel like I put together a well founded and factual argument there, interesting that you are resorting to insults, I guess that you can't fault what I said?
you arent going to convince everyone that UFOs are mostly explainable or misunderstood sightings. all you can do is present the evidence and hope for the best. i guess i'm the same with ancient civs and lost technology. at least i have documented evidence on my side.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Investigation into the event, which was ruled to have been with a 4-6 foot civilian balloon..."

OK lol.

Don't conflate all these things guys. It's going to be a mix of party baloons, ball lightning and chinese spy drones.

• 1Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
We have had Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Nations, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City all come forward and start disclosing what little releasable data they had, with more, including the US also moving forward with what I consider 'light disclosure'. You know, talking about encounters, sometimes vaguely, sometimes in great detail. Some going all in and suggesting we are being visited by probes of other civilizations, others believing we are being invaded and the respective militaries having taken steps to attempt to combat the incursions against both military and civilian resources.
Personally, I still don't trust very much of what the military wants to present us, save for what certain encounters the pilots and instruments are seeing and reporting (and other sources, tired can't name them all atm), like the tic tac or the USOs.
I don't expect anything groundbreaking to hit the public eye from the American disclosure but luckily we have the power of the net combined with many thousands of former and current government/military grunts that know more than they probably need to and have been willing to talk about it. Discerning which of them are disinfo agents is up to you though.

One possible path forward Post-Disclosure that I've thought of is with a massive civilian data-gathering effort. Something not tied into the governments of the world, nor the corps that run them, nor the scientists/academics in their pockets. That's asking a lot from the people of the world especially with zero pay for the effort. But with the advent of Skyhub and similar observation abilities like NV.3+, we have the ability to do so on a global scale without needing to rely on the usual sources.

Do any of you see a different way to move this forward without the world governments' narratives all over it and the story they tell us? (not looking for the typical 'it's all fake diaf' response btw)

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Insults are my wine and cheese, young man. I'll stop when you stop with the gas.
seth meyers drinking GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• 1Dislike