The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
ufo1980.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hereby renounce my skepticism. That good police officer's photo from 1980, and the completely truthful story he told ("It was a lovely story, and he told it so well!" - In Living Color), has totally convinced me.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My first thought when I saw that pic is a green lamp shade, that you see in a lot of 60's movies that tax accountants have in the office? Yeah that is what it reminds me of.
it actually reminded me of an old flashlight my dad had when i was a kid, it came with different filters over the front. red blue green and amber. it even has the same incandescent glow.
iu

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if anyone is going to watch the whole thing. i spent most of this working on shining my boots.
it gets spicy at the 1 h 49m mark
basically Carlson points out how the climate has been stable for thousands of years and that the ice age is the real deal and nothing we see today amounts to shit. its an amazing red pill moment for some people. if you dont want to watch all of this, at least watch the 20 or so minutes of that podcast. i have it cued up. there is an enormous amount of other conversation, but that is where it gets really good.

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Very very short clip on the fox site so I found a gif. Looks like it was originally less then a 5 second capture./shrug

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Very very short clip on the fox site so I found a gif. Looks like it was originally less then a 5 second capture./shrug

i guess its 5 seconds because the plane flew out of the clouds after the 5 seconds. these are scam videos.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users