The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that one satellite image looked like several somethings travelling in formation. do sea creatures travel in formation? i dunno if that proves sea monsters. we already know there are very large sea creatures, they were referred to as sea monsters by ancient sailors, but we know them now as whales and sharks or very large octupi. those sounds are interesting, but they could be anything. i dont know what kind of sea monsters the video is trying to allude to. those illustration are fantastical. anything that large would have been picked up long ago and if they were super deep, they would not be able to surface like that without exploding. i can say there are likely many, many large and small creatures way down deep in the ocean we have never seen, but they would not be able to survive the upper atmospheres if they ever tried to surface.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
It’s just cool to think about.

I always assumed they were volcanic activity/underwater earthquakes/massive icebergs breaking/hitting bottom of the ocean.

What always amazed me was how “loud” the sounds were. I believe “the bloop” is considered the loudest sound ever underwater that isn’t manmade. Someone did a rendering about how large a creature would have to be to make that “bloop”. It was absolutely enormous.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It’s just cool to think about.

I always assumed they were volcanic activity/underwater earthquakes/massive icebergs breaking/hitting bottom of the ocean.

What always amazed me was how “loud” the sounds were. I believe “the bloop” is considered the loudest sound ever underwater that isn’t manmade. Someone did a rendering about how large a creature would have to be to make that “bloop”. It was absolutely enormous.
yeah, its cool stuff, i just wish they would be less dishonest with those illustrations.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When is that big press conference supposed to be where the Navy (or someone with the government, I forget) is going to "tell us everything?" I need to get my Price is Right *womp womp* sound effect ready.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I tried to listen to this. But wtf is Mellon’s breathing? Does he use a iron lung? I mean it was hard to listen to them talk with that wheezing.
Maybe he was breathing through his third eye 🤷‍♂️
Yoga Meditation GIF by Shilstone Arts

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users