The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Saint Gabriel of Georgia - "During the Antichrist times, the strongest temptation will be anticipation of salvation from the cosmos, from humanoids, extraterrestrials that are actually the demons."
Ey9RExNXMAIQqoq.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

This guy has a great channel, presents the material in a well researched and neutral way so that you can make your own mind up.

I wonder how much religious belief is dependant on people not actually reading the insane stuff in the holy book.

The Catholics certaintly didn't want the religion translated out of Latin.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I wonder how much religious belief is dependant on people not actually reading the insane stuff in the holy book.
Religions completely depended on this. Most people couldn't read or write the best of times. Each one had it's own "schools", and they were the only ones "educated" enough to interpret Gods will. Generally the dominant religion strongly influenced the ruling class, and both strongly influenced everyone else.

Funny how that still seems so familiar.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
A more focused look at the military UFO's that are reported lately

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
38047_h_1.jpg

Point:

Neat!

Counterpoint:

This is obviously the ramblings of madmen caused by long-term oxygen deprivation and brain damage or heretic propaganda :emoji_nose:.

This area of space is restricted.

The Graviton Orbital Defense would not allow anything past the firmament.

Jane, you're a slut.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
But can primitive people really afford the services of advanced alien stonemasons? What could be offered that they couldn't just take?

Advanced assholes stop to play with rocks and then just fucks off back to space like mission accomplished.:emoji_alien::smuggly::emoji_joy:
Giant builders.
Comet Impact.
RIP Giants.
sci-fi horror GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"Dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of men and women we have entrusted with the governance of our country are telling us about encounters between blacks and police officers as if they understand and we do not," Void comments while hiding his MAGA from California commies.

In other words, just because someone is entrusted with something important, that in no way determines the nature of their sanity or character. I've known plenty of morons that were in the military or some other "respected" government employment. Our President literally has no idea what he's talking about half the time, I'm honestly surprised he hasn't started telling some rambling story about being abducted by (black, obviously) aliens and how they marveled at the hair on his legs and thus bestowed upon him their technology.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Hodjing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
"Dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of men and women we have entrusted with the governance of our country are telling us about encounters between blacks and police officers as if they understand and we do not," Void comments while hiding his MAGA from California commies.

In other words, just because someone is entrusted with something important, that in no way determines the nature of their sanity or character. I've known plenty of morons that were in the military or some other "respected" government employment. Our President literally has no idea what he's talking about half the time, I'm honestly surprised he hasn't started telling some rambling story about being abducted by (black, obviously) aliens and how they marveled at the hair on his legs and thus bestowed upon him their technology.
Oh look
repost GIF

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Pretty convinced that she has a serious cake eatting problem. But will she admit her interdimensional origins?

If this is the best the interdimensional cake eaters have to offer? We will clearly win the invasion war.

But....it could be some 6d chess move sending a fat tard woman to lure us with her stupidity. Then bam!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users