The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's a balloon in the Earth's atmosphere.

Hillary Clinton Fun GIF by Democratic National Convention

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd like to see JUST ONE video where it isn't blurry, distance, grainy shit. In your face, holy shit, that's a fucking alien craft. I'm thinking something like the Zimbabwe incident but with cell phones. 10 videos from different angles showing a fucking saucer on the ground and the little guys walking around. Despite all of these claims, there isn't a single piece of evidence that rises to this level.

Why is the government so secretive about it? The most plausible answer is that they think it is an adversary's technology and they don't want to show their cards or it is something from our inventory and it is counterintelligence.

I'd love to find out that these are ET but I'm on the fence.
when our own government posts potato quality footage, its a good bet you will never see clear images of anything that is unexplainable. the key is that when its clear, it will be explainable.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
when our own government posts potato quality footage, its a good bet you will never see clear images of anything that is unexplainable. the key is that when its clear, it will be explainable.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Hosix

All labs matter!

Cause they don’t want me having cool alien shit. I mean once I get my alien gun? I have a list of things I need to vaporize.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cause they don’t want me having cool alien shit. I mean once I get my alien gun? I have a list of things I need to vaporize.
i wish we had alien tech, whether there are little green men visiting us or not, they probably know better than to give us any kind of weaponry. humans are pretty violent and the first thing we would aim them at are the aliens themselves and rightly so.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if thats a ufo in moon orbit, it would have to be 100 miles long

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was only last week when similar reports came from residents in Washington. Some of those residents deemed the lights to be UFO "sightings". However, the lights that were seen over Los Angeles and Las Vegas weren't UFOs but actually were SpaceX's Starlink satellites. The launch of sixty SpaceX Starlink satellites coincides with these "strange light sightings" posted all over social media.

The Starlink satellites take several weeks to spread out and form a line. Once they are position in the atmosphere, SpaceX proceeds to spread them out further so they can eventually synchronize and link up with the larger Starlink grid. Onlookers of the night sky that aren't aware of SpaceX's Starlink satellites are understandably confused at what they are witnessing unfold above them. However, it isn't UFOs of any kind, but just man-made magic.

Read more: LA residents freaked out about a strange string of lights in the sky

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Blurry white dots. Whatever could it be? Better film it for over an hour and make a video.

Found this down the rabbit hole. Nessie is real.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like