The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When I was in third grade, there was one time in the middle of winter when everything was covered in about a foot of snow. I went sledding and the next day I went back to the same area just to walk around. There was a nearby field that at this point had probably half a foot of snow or more left, and the snow over there was completely pristine and undisturbed by any kind of footsteps. Well, the second day, there was a huge circle indentation in the snow in the middle of the field. Probably about 12-15 feet across if I had to guess. It was bizarre because there was nothing else leading to it indicating that people had done anything, and the day before, the field had been completely normal. So something left a large circular indentation in that field overnight. I went back there during future snowstorms and didn't see the indentation. Even back then we theorized that maybe a craft had landed there overnight. Though it's also possible that there was a heat source over there (like a giant manhole cover) that was causing the snow to collapse. That'd be a pretty weird thing to find in the middle of a field though. It certainly piqued my interest in the unexplainable, though.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When I was in third grade, there was one time in the middle of winter when everything was covered in about a foot of snow. I went sledding and the next day I went back to the same area just to walk around. There was a nearby field that at this point had probably half a foot of snow or more left, and the snow over there was completely pristine and undisturbed by any kind of footsteps. Well, the second day, there was a huge circle indentation in the snow in the middle of the field. Probably about 12-15 feet across if I had to guess. It was bizarre because there was nothing else leading to it indicating that people had done anything, and the day before, the field had been completely normal. So something left a large circular indentation in that field overnight. I went back there during future snowstorms and didn't see the indentation. Even back then we theorized that maybe a craft had landed there overnight. Though it's also possible that there was a heat source over there (like a giant manhole cover) that was causing the snow to collapse. That'd be a pretty weird thing to find in the middle of a field though. It certainly piqued my interest in the unexplainable, though.
it could be a few things. it might be a small sinkhole warming up the snow above. it could be a depression in the ground from when there used to be a large tree there. it also might be one of those buffalo wallows or something. its a marshy spot in the middle of the prairie where the buffalo used to hang out in. i mean, sure it could be a big ole UFO coming in for a landing, but they are supposed to leave burn marks in the ground where they were.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What's up with all this UFO shit lately? Seems like another feddy psy ops to distract people.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's up with all this UFO shit lately? Seems like another feddy psy ops to distract people.
basically. they show a bunch of birds in the sky, slather some oatmeal over the lens and say they are UFOs. meanwhile our government has been stolen and we are going into a deep depression as bad as or worse than what happened in 1929. oh look that sky tictac though!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

It never ceases to amaze me how tremendous China/Japan/South Korea's cities look at night. Nothing else on Earth is remotely comparable outside of NYC and Dubai.

Edit: Seriously? This gets a dislike from Mudcrush Sandyvagina?

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It never ceases to amaze me how tremendous China/Japan/South Korea's cities look at night. Nothing else on Earth is remotely comparable outside of NYC and Dubai.
it gets old pretty fast if you live in the area. that light pollution is all encompassing.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Isn't it obvious? We've accidentally manifested
season 2 rebels GIF by Star Wars

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The aliens in "War of the Worlds" couldn't survive pathogens or our environment.

How many people on earth are already alien to this world? Can they live without meds or special foods? Without their masks, will they die?

star trek hm GIF by HULU

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looks like Project Bluebeam is a go!

I guess they got tired of waiting for the economy to totally collapse first.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users