The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Assume, for the moment, that on an otherwise forgettable Wednesday, a subset of UFOs are revealed beyond reasonable doubt to be from an unknown civilization. What does Thursday look like?
Market crash followed by stocking up on food, guns, and ammo. Waiting for communication from 'leaders' on if its a threat or not, and how we're gonna try to kill 'em anyways.

Mass faith conversions and church gatherings.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Market crash followed by stocking up on food, guns, and ammo. Waiting for communication from 'leaders' on if its a threat or not, and how we're gonna try to kill 'em anyways.

Mass faith conversions and church gatherings.
iu

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20211223_143945.jpg

Found this movie to be chock full of Marxist propaganda and propping-up of BLM, or as I call it, Disney Presents BLM(tm) Sponsored By Amazon. It's an interesting movie to study though because it sort of proves a lot of what people say on here about Hollywood.

The DVD menu has a web of imagery on it. I think I see "as above so below" for starters, with the city upside-down under the logo. MusicForFish MusicForFish might find it interesting and see some symbolism I'm not aware of.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 389625

Found this movie to be chock full of Marxist propaganda and propping-up of BLM, or as I call it, Disney Presents BLM(tm) Sponsored By Amazon. It's an interesting movie to study though because it sort of proves a lot of what people say on here about Hollywood.

The DVD menu has a web of imagery on it. I think I see "as above so below" for starters. MusicForFish MusicForFish might find it interesting and see some symbolism I'm not aware of.
Merry Christmas.
Enjoy the MKULTRA programming.
mk ultra dark files GIF by History UK

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
oh definitely, stuff like Area 51 is real, its very much been documented and confirmed. is there some secret UFOs going on there? yes to that too, its experimental aircrafts and we do have proof of that with the Stealth Bomber or the SR-71 Blackbird which we never even confirmed as a thing until much later.
both look like the UFOs people spotted in the 60s and 70s
iu

iu

iu

the stuff people claim to see today like tic tacs or those fuzzy lights dont look like anything. its just camera artifacts which make things that are not round or moving in a crazy fashion look like they are. what happening are people who zoom in their phones in poor lighting are getting really shitty results because most smart phones have whats called a "digital zoom" over an "optical zoom" an optical zoom you get from zooming in a telephoto lens which has physical lenses magnifying an image like a telescope.
iu

you cant very well put something like that on your Iphone or Samsung Galaxy and carry it around in your back pocket. so there are going to be limitations when recording. the "digital zoom" takes the image you have on your phone. and enlarges the center to the extreme. it makes everything look like blurry shit.
iu

then you have the jarring movement, thats because you are zoomed in and the natural shaking of your hand makes the subject dance around like it has a life of its own. anyone here can try this out for themselves. point your phone out the window at night at a distant street light and zoom all the way in. hold your phone as steady as possible and record. what you get will look like one of these "UFOs"
I posted this a while ago so sorry for repeating myself but I was driving past Dublin airport a few years ago and the road was perpendicular to the runway.

A regular landing plane looked just like a UFO from the front, nevermind experimental aircraft.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
NASA hired priests to research and prepare us for potential alien life discovery. James Webb telescope launched on Christmas.

Good timing on that Wednesday aliens, Thursday strip club?? question.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Salty

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Merry Christmas.
Enjoy the MKULTRA programming.
mk ultra dark files GIF by History UK

I didn't actually watch the movie again, just checked out a few things to see if they were as I remembered. (I got it at the local library along with a few things I do want to rewatch).

Saw it in theater with some friends when it came out and we had mixed responses. Both me and the black guy in the group agreed with each other that the movie was bullshit anti-cop propaganda, while other white people in the group looked perplexed that the black guy would think that. The programming has worked well

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
The thing I found interesting was seeing how theories evolve as our technologies evolve. Instead of a body, Tom brings up the idea that it was a drone which makes way more sense than a UFO being operated by an actual lifeform.

What is also more realistic is aliens would observe our planet and 3D print some spider/fly/gnat/mosquito look alike drones to observe us. You know that one fly you could never kill and would always evade your attempts? Yup, probably an alien drone.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users