The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You're always going to be the embodiment of these two brother. Never change. đź’“
muppets GIF
Space Yes GIF by Tim Robinson

FoH UFO bro reporting in! Put me in, coach!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Totally unrelated other than that it came up in my search for a good gif response...anyone know where this is from? I can't even tell if that is an actual human or a real doll. Weird boner alert!

pretty girls aliens GIF

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Totally unrelated other than that it came up in my search for a good gif response...anyone know where this is from? I can't even tell if that is an actual human or a real doll. Weird boner alert!

pretty girls aliens GIF
Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea from the Pretty girls video according to yandexfu.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea from the Pretty girls video according to yandexfu.

Like almost every other time I've asked for a "Who's that girl?" ID, I leave disappointed by the actual result.

Thanks for the investigative work though. Who says digging for alien intel isn't productive?!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Like almost every other time I've asked for a "Who's that girl?" ID, I leave disappointed by the actual result.

Thanks for the investigative work though. Who says digging for alien intel isn't productive?!
There are no aliens brother, just interdimensional cake eaters and weird shit 🤷🏼‍♂️
Xmoons GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Could we split this in a UFO/Paranormal thread and an Ancient History thread?

Anyway, just found this channel by a Jewish Academic and really enjoying it:

Been watching the 14 part series on Kabbalah but there's loads of stuff on various forms of occult stuff and where and how it originated (the guy doesn't belive this stuff, it's an academic analysis).

The finger prints of Kabbalah/Gnosticism is everywhere in fiction so it's great to learn more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lol, bringing up Missing 411, Operation Highjump, Admiral Bird, and Klaus Schwabs dad all in the same breath. Pretty good synopsis, albeit brief.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Lol, bringing up Missing 411, Operation Highjump, Admiral Bird, and Klaus Schwabs dad all in the same breath. Pretty good synopsis, albeit brief.

So Schwab was working with the aliens or was it just the Nazis? and the cave disappearance are the aliens as well? How does Trump having Teslas secrets work into this.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Sepehr on youtube has videos on it. Another strange thing about the expedition is that the secretary of defense met with Byrd, and then died rather suspiciously shortly after.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That makes it 2 sites found older than Gobekli that have been announced this year?
there might be more. but its basically all in the same area of Turkey, cept this one is Euphrates near gobekli tepe and the one you linked is Anatoli over by the Tigris river. funny how the bible describes exactly where civilization started. i wonder when they admit that they found the Garden Of Eden?

• 1Solidarity