The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande

Really cool video, but also proves that the 9/11 Pentagon Attack is credible given how similar the debris is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Really cool video, but also proves that the 9/11 Pentagon Attack is credible given how similar the debris is.
I've always had arguments with "Truthers" about this very thing. A plane is basically a giant aluminum can. People crush those against their foreheads. How hard is it to believe that smashing a plane against one of the most hardened buildings in existence, at very high speeds, won't leave much of anything behind?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fair enough but the cam footage is still super sus.
It was low quality/framerate CCTV pointed not exactly at the crash right? Because the cameras were probably only there to spot trespassers so probably didn't get updated to modern tech all that often.

The video I linked was the best HD slow-mo video they had at the time. Because it was a science experiment they spent a ton of money on and the visual was part of the result they wanted.

All seems totally reasonable to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It was low quality/framerate CCTV pointed not exactly at the crash right? Because the cameras were probably only there to spot trespassers so probably didn't get updated to modern tech all that often.

The video I linked was the best HD slow-mo video they had at the time. Because it was a science experiment they spent a ton of money on and the visual was part of the result they wanted.

All seems totally reasonable to me.
If memory serves, didn't cam #2 catch the back end in a few frames and thus the continuation of the conspiracy theory?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If memory serves, didn't cam #2 catch the back end in a few frames and thus the continuation of the conspiracy theory?
yeah there is missing footage or its just shitty 2001 tech because government is always low tech. either way, those people on the plane are either dead in that crash or chilling on a desert island eating mangosteens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are people's Auras real or just crazy witchcraft Void Void ?
Outside of perhaps some sort of gotcha like saying we have a measurable electric field or whatever, auras in the sense that I assume you mean are crazy witchcraft. And since witchcraft is all bullshit too, well, there you go.

But I await your counter eagerly, as I have 3 more hours to waste until I can go home!

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Outside of perhaps some sort of gotcha like saying we have a measurable electric field or whatever, auras in the sense that I assume you mean are crazy witchcraft. And since witchcraft is all bullshit too, well, there you go.

But I await your counter eagerly, as I have 3 more hours to waste until I can go home!
That sucks, just leave. What are they gonna do, fire you?
I'm bored too, work is slow today.

Yes, more specifically light, is being generated by our neurons to heal other neurons in our body but that is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Those neurons are operating in a quantum state of flux which is entangled into an energy field that, for lack of a better word, links consciousnesses together like a hidden internet.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That sucks, just leave. What are they gonna do, fire you?
I'm bored too, work is slow today.

Yes, more specifically light, is being generated by our neurons to heal other neurons in our body but that is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Those neurons are operating in a quantum state of flux which is entangled into an energy field that, for lack of a better word, links consciousnesses together like a hidden internet.
I could leave at any time and nothing would happen, but then I'd want to keep doing it. Also, let's be honest, if I go home right now the only thing I'm going to do is jerk off or take a nap. Or both. In either order.

I'mma need a little more about these quantum entangled lights before I convert to the dark side. Right now I'm just not feeling it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I could leave at any time and nothing would happen, but then I'd want to keep doing it. Also, let's be honest, if I go home right now the only thing I'm going to do is jerk off or take a nap. Or both. In either order.

I'mma need a little more about these quantum entangled lights before I convert to the dark side. Right now I'm just not feeling it.
A nap fap, nice lol.

I'll post one of the research papers on it when I'm off work. Thought the topic was just woo enough and just science enough that you'd give it a read to throw some counter arguments or observations.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i think calling all witchcraft bullshit is a bit too much. if you mean bitches riding around on brooms and casting hexes on people, yeah thats more than likely horseshit. however, there are aspects like potions and ointments that may have merit to them. alchemy is very much not bullshit and that also fits into the witchcraft category.

Chris

Potato del Grande
i think calling all witchcraft bullshit is a bit too much. if you mean bitches riding around on brooms and casting hexes on people, yeah thats more than likely horseshit. however, there are aspects like potions and ointments that may have merit to them. alchemy is very much not bullshit and that also fits into the witchcraft category.
You mean "folk medicine" not "witchcraft" and "proto chemistry" not "alchemy".

I know they are the same thing but you have to split out the real from the imaginary.

Like most of the alchemists were just conmen or writing fiction. Claiming that angels are talking to you through a seeing stone is not the same thing as experimenting with metals/bases/acids.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You mean "folk medicine" not "witchcraft" and "proto chemistry" not "alchemy".

I know they are the same thing but you have to split out the real from the imaginary.

Like most of the alchemists were just conmen or writing fiction. Claiming that angels are talking to you through a seeing stone is not the same thing as experimenting with metals/bases/acids.
yes, but it all fits under the tent of "witchcraft". even astronomy at one point was considered witchcraft.

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
yes, but it all fits under the tent of "witchcraft". even astronomy at one point was considered witchcraft.
No it wasn't. Astronomy is 5000+ years old and ubiquitous across all human cultures.

Are you thinking of Astrology or something?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No it wasn't. Astronomy is 5000+ years old and ubiquitous across all human cultures.

Are you thinking of Astrology or something?
astrology is still considered chick magic, i mean astronomy. as in moon the sun and stars considered some mystical idea.