The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
FakHDxqX0AEgOSP.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

So, you can occupy the same spot, but at two different points in time. Why couldn’t multiply you’s occupy the same time, but at different spots?

If you were to hop into your Delorian and travel back to 1955, you would appear in open space. Earth hadn’t made it to that point yet in 1955 where 2022 currently occupies. So, why not have multiple universes, that basically overlap each other, be able to travel back and forth between one another? Would that require less energy than time travel?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So, you can occupy the same spot, but at two different points in time. Why couldn’t multiply you’s occupy the same time, but at different spots?

If you were to hop into your Delorian and travel back to 1955, you would appear in open space. Earth hadn’t made it to that point yet in 1955 where 2022 currently occupies. So, why not have multiple universes, that basically overlap each other, be able to travel back and forth between one another? Would that require less energy than time travel?
Laws of Thermodynamics. Future loses energy, past gains energy. That's a big nono.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Interesting naming conventions... fleets of them though.
View attachment 429998

That's crazy, I can't think of absolutely anything going on in Ukraine right now which could explain this.

Brad2770

Laws of Thermodynamics. Future loses energy, past gains energy. That's a big nono.

I’m not talking about time travel. I’m talking about jumping from different universes. You could safely jump from our universe to another universe that is exact the same time we are at. Assuming that universe hasn’t had sone past event that altered it so much that our Earth’s are not in the exact sand spot at the exact same time.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I’m not talking about time travel. I’m talking about jumping from different universes. You could safely jump from our universe to another universe that is exact the same time we are at. Assuming that universe hasn’t had sone past event that altered it so much that our Earth’s are not in the exact sand spot at the exact same time.
Same thing, one universe loses mass/energy, one gains it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody put a flying saucer toy in a fish bowl? the comments are hilariously sad. no criticism or doubt. yup. thats ET!

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users